[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/ I turned 25 today. I first started browsing 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Hey /r9k/

I turned 25 today. I first started browsing 4chan at the age of 13.

Through this website I found a partner. I traveled thousands of miles and fell in love and adventured all over Europe. I was arrested in 3 countries in 72 hours with the real world at my back.

I pretended to want to join the Scientology Sea Org at 16 out of the urging of my friends I made here. I went to Saint Hill, joined the Sea Org, took a billion year vow and then stole hundreds of documents and uploaded them online.

I went from a NEET with no self confidence to someone who learned the art of bullshit and healthy hard won cynicism. I created a fake resume and fake references with the information I learned about people from here and now I work for the government carrying out criminal record checks.

I was homeless and I was given advice on how to live and improve my situation. I now own a house.

Through choices of my own I don't really have anyone to share my birthday with. I'd just like someone in the world to have read this.

Thanks for being there, guys. Thanks for everything and thanks for making the best stories possible.

Anon
>>
nigga why you lyin on the internet on an anonymous image board like haha wtf what do you get out of that loser go outside
>>
>now I work for the government carrying out criminal record checks.

Faggot
>>
How to have comfort ?
>>
File: 1463156327871.png (405 KB, 715x715) Image search: [Google]
1463156327871.png
405 KB, 715x715
>>28684283
This.

But I'm forreal tryna hit up some fake resumes. I bet that shit will get you a lot ass job
>>
>>28684240
That's pretty cool OP. You should share some greentext.
>>
>>28684240
Meh reddit gives you better financial advice. I managed to get a resume together and now I have insurance companies trying to hire me. I just need to get a car so I can finally move out.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.