[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw perfect r9k soulmate is across the the Country from me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1463014682151.jpg (256 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1463014682151.jpg
256 KB, 1000x1502
>tfw perfect r9k soulmate is across the the Country from me

They're really great but they're so far away.
Has anyone met someone through r9k that they thought were a soul mate?
Did you ever end up meeting that soul mate and it turned to shit in person?

Share your stories.
>>
File: 1436749032679.png (21 KB, 176x232) Image search: [Google]
1436749032679.png
21 KB, 176x232
>>28684197
I did once and it ended really terribly. I'm nervous that I won't be able to connect with anyone who isn't a robot, but at the same time you have to keep in mind that we're all here for one reason or another.
>>
>>28684288
What happened when you met them? I'm curious. This is OP
>>
>>28684197

yes - Japan is far away.

I'd eventually settle in Ehime area. Love those places. More than snowy villages in the center of Hokkaido.
>>
>>28684318
japan sounds lovely in general.
>>
File: 1425851919789.jpg (35 KB, 564x630) Image search: [Google]
1425851919789.jpg
35 KB, 564x630
>>28684305

>met on an interest map
>chatted a bunch over Skype
>started dating, met irl after a month
>everything was exactly as I dreamed it would be
>went back home from school for the summer
>got into a few fights online, things were rocky for awhile
>met back up, invited to move in with them
>end up having to drop out
>was a sad-sacky NEET for three months
>got broken up with a week after my birthday
>told that they wanted to break up with me for months
>even before we moved in together
>moved back in with my parents all heartbroken and shitty
>give up 3dpd forever
>????
>profit

I tried to be as transparent as I could with all of my problems but that was actually a turn off for that person. I'd be skeptical of any robot who tried to tell me that they were capable of communicating their emotions.
>>
File: FqaHIwS.gif (2 MB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
FqaHIwS.gif
2 MB, 600x337
>>28684481
Okay this kind of scares me. Because last night we made a deal that if we can put up with each others shit we will meet one day.

>tfw soulmate is extremely successful and runs their own rental business.
>tfw soulmate doesn't even need me
>tfw i'm setting myself up for failure
>>
>>28684197
I met my bf thanks to /r9k/. I know many people that have. It's worth it.
>>
Yeah I met your mom and fucked her in the ass
>>
>>28684637
You have to keep in mind though that I was a lot more behind in my life than that person was. They were established and had a career a lot like your partner, but so long as you pull your weight and really look towards the future you will likely be able to be more successful than I was.
>>
>Tfw perfect NatSoc pol waifu is half the world away

Feels bad
>>
>>28684673
D-DON'T BE A BULLY
>>
>tfw people fall in love with you and think youre perfect
>tfw you still hate yourself and dont really love them the same way
>tfw you will never actually meet them

it keeps happening
>>
>>28684824
Are you me? I've had both men and women say they loved me via online relationship since socially awkward.
I feel nothing. I usually end up blocking them
>>
>>28684824
DON'T SAY THIIISSSS

>>28684866
dang dude.
>>
>>28684882
I always lie about my name to distance myself further
>>
>>28684896
I don't think I've ever lied about my name honestly.
Or hide anything at all.
>>
>>28684866
im capable of falling in love with someone over the internet but the distance is torture for me now, and the knowledge that i could get practically anyone i wanted always makes me hesitate to commit
>>
>>28684997
Are you this successful irl? I can't even look people in the eye in public but it's easy for me to get people to love me online since I'm manipulative af, even using my own pictures when I'm not even attractive.
>>
>>28685158
not even close, but thats just because of lack of experience

i havent had much chance to be around the kind of people i find attractive, and i dont go out of my way to talk to the people i dont find attractive
>>
>>28685197
Are you a girl ?
I usually only talk to the less attractive ones when I'm bored. I'm always aiming for something better though.
>>
>>28685325
not quite

id say i wish i was, but i dont, because then id be missing out
>>
>>28684669
Didn't he dump you though?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.