[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you scared of death /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: death.jpg (195 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
195 KB, 2000x1000
Are you scared of death /r9k/?
>>
i would be lying if I said no
>>
Not really. Can't do anything to prevent it. No point in worrying about the inevitable.
>>
>>28684183
I'm not afraid of death but i'm afraid of pain which comes before death.
>>
I'm scared of what follows - nothingness.
>>
I don't know what's worse, not existing or the concept of eternity.
>>
>>28684183
No
I am "scared" of pain though

The only thing keeping me from killing myself is that it would destroy my family.
>>
Nope, why would I fear the inevitable
>>
>>28684183
I have learned that it is pointless to fear the inevitable. But fuck me I am scared of the pain that comes with it and the loss of memory. I couldn't give a shit about other people remembering me, but I fear that when I die the memory of a lot of people I've known throughout the years will die with me.
>>
>>28684183
I'm scared of pain and the unknown, so yes I'm afraid of death. However, my life sucks and I can't help but think that death may be better.
>>
Not at all, the best part of my life right now is when I go to sleep. That's all death will be, loss of consciousness.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.