[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I realize true love cannot exist for me. > Be me >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1438282212516.jpg (57 KB, 547x692) Image search: [Google]
1438282212516.jpg
57 KB, 547x692
Today I realize true love cannot exist for me.

> Be me
> Be September of last year
> Get into online relationship with girl I met online.
> qt 3.14 white girl with really nice tits
> I'm 18 from new york
> She says she's 17 from texas
> we get along together really well
> have the same tastes in music
> have the same view points in life
> both had pretty crappy childhoods
> both have the same kinks
> we have some rough patches and huge arguments but for the most part we stay together
> fast forward to last week
> She sends me a message stating she was going to leave me for good.
> At this point I'm used to her saying that
> She usually feels insecure or inadequate but I always reassure her and she stays
> She asserts this time is different
> I tell her that whatever the reason is, I won't judge her for it.
> She tells me she's been lying to me about something since we first met
> Her lie being the reason for wanting to leave the relationship so many times before
> Her lie is her real age
> She's 13
> t h i r t e e n
> mfw I've been dating an underage girl online
> mfw I saw an underage girl naked
> mfw I nutted to an underage girl

Holy shit, /r9k/, how did I not see this coming?
>>
>>28683920

>dating online

WEW LAD
>>
>>28683920
Ha, ya dun goofed you dingus
>>
>>28683920
Online relationships are pointless, Anon.

Just be glad you learned this while you're still young.
>>
>>28683947
This
Don't date people online
Don't use online dating sites
Don't use tinder

Men go on there because they really want to be in a relationship but can't find one.
Women, on average, get asked out like once a month or every other month if they're even average looking. The only reason they'd date online is because they're either psychotic, sluts, or have ridiculously high standards for how attractive they actually are.
>>
>>28684024
>Women, on average, get asked out like once a month or every other month if they're even average looking. The only reason they'd date online is because they're either psychotic, sluts, or have ridiculously high standards for how attractive they actually are.

So much truth right here, especially the last bit.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.