[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do people learn to communicate with each other? How come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1457288058470.jpg (58 KB, 543x610) Image search: [Google]
1457288058470.jpg
58 KB, 543x610
How do people learn to communicate with each other? How come I didn't learn it? What da fug /r9k/
>>
>>28683776
by communicating with others
you don't learn it because you don't do it
>>
>>28683776
You're communicating with us now
>>
>>28683776
Partly practice. Mostly TV.
>>
>>28683876
Robots aren't people.
>>
in high school normies would socialize near constantly at school and for an hour or 2 at home, the worst subnormies got in at least 3 hours a day, for 180 school days over 3 years that is 1620 hours, but it could easily be 10000+ hours for the moderately popular normies who socialized much more during breaks and holidays

meanwhile we were pretty much completely ostracized until we decided to get it together as adults, even so we are lucky to get someone to talk to for an hour or 2 a week, most here would consider that a social life
>>
>>28683776
Getting a job would be a good start
>>
>>28684077
I have one, at a grocery store. dumbass normeis come up to me asking where shit is, I have no fucking clue what a "Freezer bag" is, Oh, you mean a sandwich bag, fucking crusty old kike. I just want to shitpost talk to them like I do here but instead I just meekly walk to the item or find another employee to hand them off to. They put me in charge of the cooler so I usually stay in there and eat the expired bakery goods, so the other employees have no reason to talk to me. "Get a job". fuck off.
>>
>>28684199
Hey man, there's no need for that kind of language.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.