[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sex is now a common topic of discussion on /r9k/ >virgins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1460880894174.jpg (21 KB, 511x341) Image search: [Google]
1460880894174.jpg
21 KB, 511x341
>sex is now a common topic of discussion on /r9k/
>virgins are now a minority here

... you know guys this board feels like it's changed a lot in the past year... I don't think it's redeemable at this point...
>>
It's virgins trolling virgins
>>
Good. You pathetic virgins overstayed your welcome. This board was never for you.
>>
>>28683651
>It's virgins trolling virgins
it's not mate. lots of people unironically talk about having sex and having gf and shit. i dont know if its just been particularly bad in the last few days but it seems there are hardly any robots here anymore
>>
I hate it when anons post about being a khhv as if it's unusual or it makes them a failure. That should be the assumed state of every poster on this board and no one should be ashamed or feel negatively in any way about it.
>>
>>28683722
It's OK anon, kissless virgin reporting in. Not hugless though.
>>
File: nuns with guns.jpg (118 KB, 570x331) Image search: [Google]
nuns with guns.jpg
118 KB, 570x331
>>28683667
THE NORMIE UPRISING BEGINS NOW!

DOWN WITH THE OPPRESSIVE ROBOTS!
>>
>>28683722
>there are hardly any robots here anymore

because most of them left to other chans once this normie invasion started
>>
File: Imjudgingyou.jpg (7 KB, 261x191) Image search: [Google]
Imjudgingyou.jpg
7 KB, 261x191
>>28683640
>there are people on /r9k/ RIGHT NOW posting about finals and college life
>People who were (legally considered) literal children a year or two ago think they know about lifelong suffering and decades of mistakes, failure, and regret

If I see another fucking post about finals or financial aid or some faggot that thinks his life is over because he has a 2.5 GPA I'm going to go to the nearest college and huck a bag of flaming shit at it's sign.
>>
>it's another "somebody tricked me into thinking this place was for losers" thread
Hello 2009-2016 shitposter, how are you today and what will you blog about? Did you need someone to help you make a funny meta thread? Yours is pretty bland.

>tfw even when I roleplay as a virgin I do a better job at it than the real thing
>>
Thank fuck, it was an absolute shithole a year ago
>>
>>28683640
itt: 17-19 y/o retards spouting MUH SECRET VIRGINS ONLY CLUB
>>
This board was for real robots. But these times are long gone and so are the true robots. Just like /b/ this board has turned to shit because of people like you. Being a robot wasn't about having sex or being a virgin. You are not even close to a robot and never will be. Now fuck off newfag.
>>
>>28683722
I have one female friend,in whose lap I have rested and which`s boobs` texture I know.Yet I`m kissless and a virgin.I have about 4 more friends,that I have had since before HS,and I have been unable to make any new friends since.
>>
really, why did this board become some hostile virgin party with its own theme and culture when it was literally meant to be some original posts + greentext /b/ shit? im khv but this isnt some board takeover bullshit, stop secret clubbing
>>
>>28683640
This is really starting to piss me and my gf off as well
>>
>>28686525

You're an idiot. After /r9k/ was deleted for becoming /b/ 2.0, it was intentionally resurrected as a "feels posting" board.

You don't know this because you're a newfag, so don't pretend to understand /r9k/ and it's post-resurrection ""culture"".
>>
>>28686525
What a stupid post. So what you are saying is you don't think /r9k/ should have ever formed a culture? Just be a mixed bag of strangers with nothing in common to each other, just another /b/? It's good that /r9k/ has a group of people with something in common. others SHOULD leave.
>>
>>28686257

You're the problem. For fuck's sake, you didn't even capitalise "ITT".
>>
Hey OP I am absolutely a kissless virgin, just reee at times, annoy them
>>
File: images-1.jpg (20 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
20 KB, 443x332
>>28683667
This place is fucked now
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.