[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to cook a steak and get some McDonald's fries to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: PicsArt_05-19-05.55.01.jpg (949 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-19-05.55.01.jpg
949 KB, 1920x2560
I want to cook a steak and get some McDonald's fries to go with it.
The question is do I cook the steak first then buy the fries, or buy the fries then cook the steak?

Serious question, this is probably the hardest decision I have to make in months.
>Pic semi-related
>>
Buy fries. Keep warm in oven. Cook steak.
>>
>>28683618
>America runs on Dunkin
>Made in China
>>
>>28683618
Is that supposed to be the shape of a rat or a mouse or something?
>>
>>28683712

>notebooks are donoughts
>>
I want to cook a steak and get some McDonald's fries to go with it.
The question is do I cook the steak first then buy the fries, or buy the fries then cook the steak?

Serious question, this is probably the hardest decision I have to make in months.
>Pic semi->>28683663
Good idea I'll do that thanks related
>>
>>28683663
this guy gets it. if you're feeling messy you can always try to refresh the fries in hot oil for a bit until crispy and hot, but i don't know how well that'd work out.
>>
>>28683618
just buy a McSteak at McDonalds desu
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.