[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 20 >last year of high school >held back just because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 975x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 975x1000
>be 20
>last year of high school
>held back just because of literal autism
>have a couple of classes with a girl
>she tries to advance on me every day I see her
>brush it off and tell her how Hitler was right
>she keeps trying to flirt with me
>MFW I deny getting a GF
>TFW no GF
>>
>>28683253
>>be 20
>>high school

kekkles
>>
>>28683253
what kind of girl would hit on a 20 year old still in high school?

she was fat and autistic guaranteed
>>
>>28683370
No, she's a fucking skeleton half-spic half-monkey chick. And she wears makeup. No pics because that's more disgusting to me than what you described.
>>
>>28683391
>half-monkey
which race is this
>>
>>28683511
This. Did you mean chinese or black?
>>
File: 130023113298.jpg (42 KB, 357x330) Image search: [Google]
130023113298.jpg
42 KB, 357x330
>>28683572
could also mean brazilian or indian

or japanese sometimes

you know a lot of races are called monkey
>>
>>28683511
>>28683572
>>28683599
I can't tell for certain. By the rediculous ways she gets set off, probably nigger.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.