[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill truths
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: doggy05.jpg (362 KB, 1917x1413) Image search: [Google]
doggy05.jpg
362 KB, 1917x1413
The only reason that doggystyle is most women's favorite sex position is so that she doesn't have to look at your face and can imagine someone better fucking her
>>
>>28683229
I guess faggot.
>>
Women will stop talking to you.if they see one piece of anime merchandise in your house.
>>
>>28683229
Same the other way around
>>
>>28683229
Lol that guys boobs and belly button look like a confused snail turning its face like someone is calling to it
>>
>>28683406
nice gm sniper man
>>
File: nervous.jpg (55 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
55 KB, 500x473
>>28683406
>Only talk to women online
>They stop talking as soon as they see my face
Does that mean I look like an action figure?
>>
>>28683406
You don't have to be redpilled to know that, anon
>>
>>28683229
Doggystyle feels a lot better
>>
>>28683406
Depends on the type of anime, yeah maybe if you have a bunch of figures of cute girls from sol anime than yeah. But if its normalfag tier shit like Attack on titties or one meme man you will probably get in good with one of those psudou-nerd stacys.
>>
Huh. I didn't know that was their favorite sex position, but someone on 4chan says it is so it must be. And that explanation couldn't possibly be wrong either. Thanks for figuring out the universe for us robots, you're so smart.
>>
>>28683757
For whom? The girl or the guy?
>>
Women will assume your sexual experience is limited if they notice your onahole
>>
Woman never date down or lower their standards for anybody. Women will always date up even the ugly ones. And the reason is because they can do it, they know that men out of their league will settle for them so why even bother for going for someone below their standards. Its why robots can't get laid or a gf most robots are at the bottom and even bottom level females can get a 2/10 3/10 or hell in some cases a 5/10. So why even settle for a robot when you can get better.

This whole meme about robots needing to lower their standards is a joke when its the other way around.
>>
/pol/ is right
>>
File: ogreeeemon.jpg (45 KB, 719x538) Image search: [Google]
ogreeeemon.jpg
45 KB, 719x538
>>28684103
>tfw even women fucking a guy two points above their league think of someone even hotter
>>
All women are bad at sex and do whatever they can to ensure the man does all the work.
>>
>>28683480
That`s actually a GM Striker,that I modified into a lighter unit and the beam rifle is from the Gundam Stamen.It`s a WIP experimental kitbash,for making a mediocre MP unit into a really powerful MS.
>>
>>28683958
I was referencing my Gunpla collection.Which is the only anime merchandise,that does not make you cancer,deserving of a swift death.
>>
File: k3LbAtB.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
k3LbAtB.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>28683229
sounds win win to me .
>>
>>28684578
Gunpla isn't that bad at worst a women would think you just have a weird but cool hobby. I can;t imagine what a women would say about my small figure collection though. Luckily no women has seen it as far as I know.

I really wish I had the patience for Gunpla but I know I would suck at it I'm not really good with my hands either so I would definitely fuck something up.
>>
Actually it's because they're submissive by nature and the penis in that position hits in a way that feels good but nice try.
>>
>>28684757
>they're submissive by nature
nah, more like manipulative. Women want you to think that they're submissive so you can believe that you're king. This is to help them to their ultimate goal, which is marriage. Then after you're married for awhile, she begins to take control and eventually she becomes the dominant one.

That's why /r9k/ is so against marriage. If women really were submissive, there would be no reason to not get married.
>>
>>28684672
It`s not hard.You just need a good nipper and some patience to look at the instructions.If you like Gundam,it`s a natural continuation of it.And also,you`ll get better the more you build.
>>
>>28684836
Women are submissive in their sexual preferences and nothing else.
>>
>>28684836
Just because a woman left you for someone better doesn't make them less submissive.
>>
A whole lot of bump this thread does deserve,yes.
>>
>>28683229
>hate doing missionary with boyfriend because I know he's looking at my ugly face and wishing I were some qt girl
>>
>>28683406
No wonder they stop talking to you after seeing that snapshit.
>>
>>28684020
Makes it way tighter for me, my gf says it's almost too intense for her cause I bottom out a lot harder
>>
>>28686608
how big's your dick?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.