[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parent Hate Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
post in here if your parents are twats.
>be me
>my mom keeps harassing me to find a job
>my dad says im too old to play with action figures so he bagged up all my toys and donated them
>they force me to eat vegetables
>my allowance hasnt gone up in 10 years
>they limit my computer time and game time

im sick of their shit. im 26 and they treat me like a child.
>>
>>28683143
>>they limit my computer time and game time
fuck that
>>
Fucking cunts. You should consider suing
>>
File: 1430817045919.png (613 KB, 722x525) Image search: [Google]
1430817045919.png
613 KB, 722x525
>>28683143
>le faggotte
>>
>>28683143
You still live with them so yeah, you are a child.
>>
Why are you complaining? When I was a kid, I had no computer or games, we ate mainly vegetables with little meat, I had only simple toys and if I wanted to buy something, I had to work for it. I got no allowances from my parents.
>>
>>28683143
>open post with the intent to complain about my legitimately bad parents
>turns out some neckbeard is half-joking about his sad life, making the thread useless

Fuck off.
>>
>>28683429
Yea I thought this could've been an interesting thread but it's just some guy joking
>>
>>28683143
Dude, just do something with your life.
Set a goal, to leave the house within a month to force yourself to become an adult.
>>
>Mom has 4 other kids with 3 other fathers, is a welfare queen
>She kicks me out, then decides to play nice, then kicks me out again on a whim (last time was for deleting her browser history on a computer she uses twice a year at most)
>She's a complete sociopath and surrounds herself with stupid ghetto people to feel smarter by comparison, none of her worthwhile friends want anything to do with her anymore
>Her babydaddy is five years older than me (I'm 20, he's 25, she's 46)
>Now facing homelessness because she has been fabricating stories about me being a hellion for years
>two more days left at my friends house before I have to sleep outside

I hope she fucking drinks herself to death.
>>
I don't hate my parents, I just wish my dad wasn't so useless, my mom had breastfed me, and I wasn't sent to daycare as a baby.

I know it would probably not have changed much but still.

They're still pretty cool though.
>>
i was only raised by my mom and sister. my mom was usualy drunk and bringing random guys home. my sister would constantly bully me and blackmail me, because she knew my mom would beleive her and not me. i think this is why ive grown up to hate women so much. not a single decent one in my life.
>>
>>28683593
are you a nigger or something akdjgfkdflhf
>>
>>28683849
Mom's half black, I'm a quarter black

So basically.
>>
>>28683593
facing something similar like this. Might kill myself soon
>>
>>28683429
>make a thread hoping to share the pain of shit parents with my fellow robots, lessening all of our suffering by a little bit
>just get replies by normalfaggots who DESERVED their shit parents
>>
>>28683916
Me too brother. Sometimes we weren't meant to make it brah
>>
>get beat up by father as a kid, he would drive drunk wherever we went if he had to take me to football practice he would pick me up hammered
>routinely would pass out and I would have to walk home or wait around till my mom got home
>I swear to myself that i'll never drink and that when I have my own kids i'll love them enough to not be drunk around them 24/7
>mother constantly tells me I'm a piece of shit
>makes fun of my speech impediment every time I stutter, makes fun of me to my friends and my brothers happily join in
>every day I wonder why my family wont stop and what I did to deserve all of this
>drugs
>alcoholism
>become a cruel mirage of the human being I was meant to be
>live in a roach infested appt
>as I write this I'm double fisting another beer
>I used to have friends, I used to have family
>they took my future from me
>>
>>28683392
And had to walk to school uphill both ways in the snow
>>
File: ea4.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
ea4.png
94 KB, 396x385
>Parents have sex
>Mom gets pregnant
>Be me
>Get born

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THIS?
I COULD HAVE NOT EXISTED, I COULD HAVE BEEN SPARED ALL THE SUFFERING OF LIFE. BUT NO, NO YOU SELFISH FUCKS JUST HAD TO HAVE SEX.

AHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: 1463105014884.png (2 MB, 1302x1182) Image search: [Google]
1463105014884.png
2 MB, 1302x1182
Fucking stupid bitxh mom made me eat chicken breast ONLY for din din because I pissed in the rice when she wouldnt make tendies.
>>
>be me
>raised by single mom
>lazy bitch was on welfare until government makes her get job
>gets a disability check for some bullshit
>Refuses to do work at home jobs even though she can
>Angry at all times not a day goes by without in a furious rage
>Makes me spend my money buying her cigarettes and shit
>talks shit about everyone and then borrows money from them
>Says "I never did drugs" because tobacco doesn't count
>smoked while she pregnant
I really can't stand when religious people tell you that you have to put up with bullshit from parents because of the bible

Should I go on about my dad?
>>
>>28683143
M O V E O U T
O
V
E
O
U
T
>>
>>28683143
Because you still act like a child. You are not an adult until you have definitely moved out from your parent basement.
>>
>>28684589
Yeah lets hear about dad
>>
File: Ken.jpg (36 KB, 561x480) Image search: [Google]
Ken.jpg
36 KB, 561x480
>be me
>third grade
>spelling test
> get 96, highest in the class
>show it to dad
>"he says what happened to the other four points?"

FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU!!!
>>
File: whacky kacheek.jpg (24 KB, 300x373) Image search: [Google]
whacky kacheek.jpg
24 KB, 300x373
>don't play neopets when my dad is home anymore because when I was 17 he made me self-freeze my main account and the neopets team never gave it back to me
>>
>Mom is a fucking whore having children with two other men since leaving my dad.
>My dad got a fat gf that turns ugly the moment he's out of view.
>Then he takes her side in a huge fight forcing me to live with my mom.
>Mom obviously finds me just as annoying as I find her.
>>
>>28684313
And had to fend off the abominable snowman on my trips to and from school.

You kids have it so easy nowadays.
>>
Don't hate my parents, but don't really relate to them/care at all. They don't mean much to me. I don't really feel like we have anything in common anymore and that is totally on me, but what can you do, eh?
>>
>>28683143
Grow a pair and tell them to fuck off or leave. Your call if you choose to be a pussy.
>>
>>28685603
>Bait
Spotted.
>>
dad replaced his alcoholism with work - was never really around. mom divorced him and bettered herself by getting a degree, which in turn meant me and my sister were neglected for years because she was so busy with school and trying to find a father figure for us.

all in all, not as bad as a lot of you.
>>
>>28683143
They treat you like a child because you are a grown man and you act like a child,
Grow the fuck up and show interest in your future ( studies, work, a gf) instead of beeing a leach.
>>
I love my parents and I know that they are 100 times better than me.
>>
>be 6 years old
>want to play soccer in little league
>"NO! REAL MEN PLAY FOOTBALL!"
>getting tackled all day long doesn't sound fun
>get disowned by dad at age 6
>little brother wants to play football
>daddyslittleslugger.jpg
>becomes the perfect child who never does any wrong
>parents perceive me as the problem child who can never do anything right
>only get ignored, yelled at, or beat for the next 12 years
>>
>>28685799
>get straight As and B+s in both years of middle school
>go tell dad and think he would be proud of me
>A B IS NOT ACCEPTABLE IN THIS HOUSEHOLD
>YOU NEED TO TRY HARDER SO NO [insert every form of entertainment here] UNTIL YOUR GRADES IMPROVE
>remind him he failed out of high school twice
>get beat
>call cops
>no more dad
>>
File: Aattp-alex-jones.jpg (34 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
Aattp-alex-jones.jpg
34 KB, 600x330
>>28684409
Thanks for the rare Alex friend
have one from me
>>
>>28684291
are you me?
my father was a crackhead alcoholic who constantly beat me and picked me up from school wasted.
I even have a stutter.
the only difference is that I kept my promise to stay away from the bottle.
I hope you clean up, anon.
>>
>>28686471
Tegan?
Oregano commentado
>>
>>28685102
If he has the money to move out.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.