[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEETS, how many hours of beauty sleep do you get? I get around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 1507x1075) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 1507x1075
NEETS, how many hours of beauty sleep do you get? I get around 16. Minimum to feel ok is 12 hours though.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28683053
This is what I'm trying to get: at least 8 hours, preferably more.
>>
>>28683053
Have fun with that heart disease.
>>
>>28683053
that's a sign of depression, you're literally sleeping your youth away. You can't get these years back, you can sleep when you're old or you will regret it.
>>
>>28683053
I honestly don't understand how you guys can sleep up to 12-16 hours a day. I can only get 7-8. Anymore then that and I wake up with a headache.
>>
>>28683053
I need about 12 hours most nights but can sleep for longer if needed if I've been awake for longer than normal (ie after staying up all night and day).

I don't understand how anyone can manage on such pitiful amounts of sleep, one wagie yesterday claimed that he could "manage" on 5 hours!
>>
>>28683053
NEET here, and I sleep between 8-10 hrs. Do you know that you can literally die from sleeping for 16 hrs? Blood clots are dangerous.
>>
>>28683922
Sleeping more than 7 hours on average increases your chances of cancer, heart disease, and diabetes by 27%.
>>
>>28683955
An average person sleeps 9 hrs a day, faggot.
>>
>>28683053
5-8 hours. I feel best with 7-8, but sometimes I a dumb and stay up just because.

I haven't slept more than 8 hours at one time in like, two years. Over the last year I have slept an entire night without waking up for the baby like 8 times. Literally 357 days of waking up multiple times durinf the night.
>>
File: goodnight puppup.jpg (332 KB, 1280x957) Image search: [Google]
goodnight puppup.jpg
332 KB, 1280x957
5 if I'm lucky

I'm a NEET, but I need to wake up and let the dog out to do her business, and I go to sleep late anyway because I want to play video games. It's not all bad, though. After my dog finishes up we nap on the couch for an hour, and napping with a 76-lb doggo on your lap is maximum comfy
>>
>>28684041
And heart disease is the biggest killer in the world, dick face.
>>
>>28684041
More like an average teenager does.
>>
>>28683053
When I have school, 5-10 depending on assignments and all
Now that its summer, 8-12
>>
>>28683955
Good, that means I have a better chance of dying earlier than normal.
>>
I sleep as much as possible, usually 9-10 hours.
I used to get by on about 3 hours before I went full NEET.
>>
Is it really that bad to sleep for so long? I sleep around 12 hours. I don't have much motivation anymore when I'm awake either...
>>
NEET here, fall asleep nowadays between 8 AM and 11 AM, wake up at 5 PM usually, it's always fun to look out the window in the morning and watch all the wagies driving off to work.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.