[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make a tumblr >somehow make a bunch of friends with some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 14546216058692.png (956 KB, 1280x1216) Image search: [Google]
14546216058692.png
956 KB, 1280x1216
>make a tumblr
>somehow make a bunch of friends with some sjws, lesbians, trans/nb people and all that
>learning a whole bunch of stuff, try to avoid actually getting involved
>get invited to a 'secret sjw forum' (just a forum thats invite-only for this circle of tumblr users)
>they're some of the nicest people I've ever met
>I'm cis, male, white and gay but they still treat me like one of their own
>after all the toxic people I've encountered on traditionally 'anti-sjw' sites like here, all the friends who would be openly racist, these are the nicest people I've ever encountered
>despite being someone they should by all rights hate they're incredibly inclusive
>more inclusive than any other friend group I've had before

...what if WE'RE the bad guys?
>>
>>28682774
No shit we're the bad guys

How stupid are you
>>
That is called 'love-bombing'. It's a cult strategy. Don't get groomed, my man.
>>
well of course you aren't going to have toxic arguments in a closed forum. /r9k/ and all of 4chan is anonymous and well open to the public, meaning it gives full freedom of speech to whomever wants to speak.

Of course they are going to be inclusive. They don't want their safe space being rattled.

Also

>I'm cis, male, white and gay

fag
>>
You'd be stupid to think that every SJW was a bad person.

But then again, you'd be stupider to think that none of them are bad people.
>>
>>28682774
Try challenging their views.
That's how you can tell the quality of the group. On here you get called a faggot or people agree silently but not ousted or cut off therefore this is a good group. Yours will eliminate you from participation.
>>
Yeah but are they funny though? Do they make you laugh?
>>
File: 1443896391664.jpg (33 KB, 507x480) Image search: [Google]
1443896391664.jpg
33 KB, 507x480
>>28682774
>what if WE'RE the bad guys?

no shit
>>
That's like liberals who go to Texas and find out Texans can be some of the nicest people out there.
>>
>>28682816
Haha, OP has joined a cult And doesn't even realise it
>>
>>28682872
>Try challenging their views.
This holy fuck. SJWs really really REALLY do not like having their views challenged. So much so that they regularly employ backwards, circular logic just to kill any argument before it starts (any woman criticizing feminism has "internalized misogyny", any man pointing out demonstrable flaws with a woman's argument is "mansplaining" etc.)
>>
>>28682888
yeah, actually, and I make them laugh. They're a genuinely decent group of people

>>28682872
What's wrong with just being friends with people? Why do I HAVE to challenge their views, and more to the point if they'd kick me out why would I want to?
For the most part I've always kinda agreed with the views they hold anyway. They're either generally agreeable (rights for everyone) or not really important outside of tumblr (nonbinary definitons or whatever)
>>
>>28682853
But every SJW IS a bad person. That's the point of the label.
>>
>>28682816
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_bombing
For serious. It's some black magic shit.

You haven't fucking lived until you've seen a close friend go from "everyone's pal" to "homo sacer" to the point that even seeing their name gives you a jolt of horror in spite of yourself.

Cover your ass and be prepared to bail at any time.
>>
>>28682999
They are very nice to people they like, and they are absolute poison to people they don't.

If you agree with their views, then you'll probably have a good time. If not, prepare to get drummed out of the magic circle.
>>
>>28682774
>what if we're the bad guys
There is no black and white, only two slightly different shades of grey.
Both sides will convince you that they're good, it's up to you to establish your own sense of morality.

Try acting out of their established moral boundaries. See what happens.
>>28682999
>Why do I HAVE to challenge their views?
Too late, they've toasted your mind.
>They're.... generally agreeable
In my opinion, they only appear "generally agreeable" to mask their logical screwups. For example, it's more comfortable to think any illness can be cured by hope, when in reality there are illnesses than cannot be cured.
It's like uncomfortable truth vs. blissful ignorance, and in this situation they take the side of blissful ignorance (I.E. "all races are the same, everyone deserves the same rights", "communism works", "gender roles are social constructs", etc.)
>>
File: 1455849743909.jpg (48 KB, 372x630) Image search: [Google]
1455849743909.jpg
48 KB, 372x630
I made friends with an 'SJW' once and really if they're not one of those rabid super wrapped up in social discourse folk the only thing you have to do is just avoid using slurs and avoid being openly straight, and just let any sort of casual hate towards white people or dudes pass you by.
Like, instead of saying 'retard', I say 'idiot'. Instead of 'stupid' or 'dumb' I say 'silly' or 'ridiculous'.
And I mean really its not hard to overlook casual hate - just don't take it as a personal attack. One of them (a vocal lesbian) even admitted that when they get thoughts like 'I hate all men' they actually add on 'except the ones I've made friends with' in their minds.
>>
>>28682774
No OP you are always has been one of them stay there you degenerate
>>
File: 14546258635.png (107 KB, 307x307) Image search: [Google]
14546258635.png
107 KB, 307x307
>>28683165
>you are always has been
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.