[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm out guys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160632_245123.png (401 KB, 1239x930) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160632_245123.png
401 KB, 1239x930
I'm out guys.
>>
youre missing the rainbow thigh highs
>>
I'm out of time
But I'm out of my head when you're not around
>>
Godspeed frankenstein
>>
enjoy being seen as even more of a freak than you already are, pussy faggot
>>
File: 1462404619784-a.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1462404619784-a.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
>>28682251
I get wanting to start over, but is this really starting or is this just another cop out to help push away the inevitable a while longer?
>>
>>28682280
Spamming this could be seen as mental illness as well, ya ding-dong.
>>
>>28682348
my parents actually support me, that's my mum's makeup
>>
I've been on hormones for 3 weeks and I feel much happier. My sex drive is completely gone so the no gf feels are more manageable. 10/10 would recommend
>>
>>28682348
What I don't get is
>Spend 24 years trying to be a man, society doesn't give you anything for your efforts
>Say fuck it, I'm done with being male, society calls you a pussy faggot
I did not ask to be entered into these games.
>>
>>28682710
iktf

original feelings
>>
>>28682251
I'm supportive of you kinds of people because I think I might be one.
But honestly, it's just hopeless. It's fucking depressing.
I can't get rid of the boy shit I've got, no matter how many stupid carcinogenic estrogen pills I take or how much surgery I destroy my body with to try and get a body shape desirable by anybody.
No matter what, transgender people will never be anything but fetish material.
Nothing more.
Until they inevitably die in their 30's, their life will be only unfathomably severe pain and depression.
>>
>>28682710
They didnt reward you for being a man but you submited even lower into society now
>>
>>28682251
remember to post pics in trap threads from now on
>>
>>28684067
estro isn't carcinogenic unless you're already a woman
April Ashley is trans and 80 years old having transitioned in 1964 I think
>>28684070
/r9k/ is so deluded there is nothing lower than the basement dwelling KV. Gays get media sympathy, trannies do to. But betas get mocking movies made about them such as 40 year old virgin. So providing you pass being a transsexual is actually a step up.
>>
>>28684774
>estro isn't carcinogenic
what about the other parts of the post though
or the part I barely touched on about killing yourself or being killed
>>
>>28684843
Pass, don't tell anyone, don't hang around niggers
>>
>>28685969
if passing were a choice rather than something you either can or can't do (90% of the time, can't), I'm confident that 70% of people on r9k would be girls
>>
>>28686498
Well yeah this board is full of failed men. However I'd peg it at 5% because despite the accusations of "Jewish brainwashing" or "cop out" you have to actually have an underlying base desire to be female independent of the fact that you failed as a man in order to go through with this. Me, I've fantasized about being a girl since I was 10 so once my male life went FUBAR I didn't need much persuasion to jump ship. As for passing yeah this is another important factor. if I didn't think I'd pass I wouldn't have done it.
>>
>>28684774
they get media sympathy cause its part of the plan you idiot.
>>
>>28682316
SHAKE IT UP
>>
>>28682251
You're better off killing yourself anon.
>>
>>28686783
Or I could get a hot lesbian gf?
>Male OKC profile
>400 messages sent
>0 replies
>Female OKC profile
>70 messages sent
>12 replies
Already feeling the easymode
>>
>>28686885
Okay chris chan.
>>
>>28686885
>implying you'd be hot to match your girlfriend
>implying she wouldn't hate you when she finds out you're a male
>implying you won't realize the magnitude of your mistake all at once then
>implying you won't off yourself at the place you met her
>implying you should JUST GET IT OVER WITH NOW AND LIVESTREAM IT
>>
>>28687079
My profile says transgender
>>
>>28682710
>trying
>efforts
yeah okay.

first of all we are talking about a very serious mental illness that makes you incapable of recognizing your own body. it's only partly about "giving up" but it has nothing to do with what society says about you. there are ass loads of groups of people and individuals who are MUH OPPRESSION victims and they get completely abused but they know who they are and more often than not live just fine in the end, finding people from similar backgrounds or just learning to be stoic while pursuing what they know they want. tranny faggots aren't just "different," they genuinely are insane by the every definition of the word and being a pussy faggot (feminine) is the least of their issues. they have no reference for "feeling" like they are women, it's just a bullshit thing they heard somewhere that helps with this particular illness and they will use all their energy to believe its the way to go by forcing it down everyone elses throats. it's how desperate people misuse religion or politics when their lives are just absolute garbage. there is 0 evidence being "done with being male" solves anything for a tranny.

second of all, most of this board never tried anything. that's why they aren't men. you can be a pussy man, an awkward man, or whatever and still fit in somewhere in society. but these idiots are just living like they lived as teen kids. yeah they don't get anything because nobody knows they even exist, let alone the fact that you can't fit in with other kids without looking like a freak. although this shit isn't mental illness, its just laziness and addiction.
>>
>>28688055
>dat word salad
can you please write this in simple terms?
>>
Hey, this is a fun thread.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.