[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else a happy robot? I mean, I'm KHV + I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (103 KB, 775x719) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
103 KB, 775x719
Is anyone else a happy robot? I mean, I'm KHV + I've never talked to a girl my age for more than 20 seconds, but I still happily NEET through my life, while actually making some money.
Animu girls are filling the tfw no gf void and I live with my single mother so it's not like I'm lonely, and I woukd never trade this life for the chad's one.
>>
I hate myself, but I'm happy hating myself.
>>
File: 1463506123598.jpg (38 KB, 540x670) Image search: [Google]
1463506123598.jpg
38 KB, 540x670
>>28682253
I'm happy too, I have memes
>>
I have all the weed and LSD I will ever need

I have plenty of time for making progressive music

I make enough money for myself

I could hit the gym but Im a lazy fucking turd

I am not social and I'm still miles away from getting myself a girlfriend but I am not miserable by any stretch of the word

I am happy my man
>>
>>28682218
I'm pretty happy too OP. My life is pretty fucking great. I do whatever I want, and I don't even need a job to sustain my fairly high quality of life.
>>
Happiness is not a permanent state though on drugs I'm fairly happy for a few hours. The rest of the time I'm at least content enough to keep living, yet I'm apathetic when it comes to death.
>>
>>28682218
I'm bipolar so it's a hit or miss.
More of a miss.
>>
File: transcendence_depp-480x300.jpg (29 KB, 550x344) Image search: [Google]
transcendence_depp-480x300.jpg
29 KB, 550x344
>>28682328
You never know when meme magic will remember you.

I am 26 kv but I have all other things on fleek so its good.

r9k is making me laugh in the eyes of my fears, when I see the virgin meme it makes me smile how stupid it all is.

also we are already dead.

I am happy and transcended.
>>
>>28682218
I go to uni, I go to martial arts class, I'm a kissless virgin at 21 years old. The rest 100% of the time I spend at home in my room watching anime or watching esports. I don't know if this makes me normie though. I guess I have a few friends at uni. Barely started talking to girls last year and I can be friends with them to an extent. I've gone to "parties" a few times but I don't drink and leave early because I can't handle the social shit. I literally get headaches once I step inside my home because of the stress. I've never tried to get a gf and that was smart because this Chad yesterday told me that everyone sees me like that niceguy and wouldn't dream of having anything with me. Good thing I already knew this and never tried in the first place. I guess I'm happy but I could be more happy if I didn't have to go out.
>>
>>28682218
I'm happy and enjoy living the neet lifestyle. There's no point in this life so I might as well just do what I want and get myself away from the negativity of normie bullshit.

Oh no! I won't be able to fucking some roastie whore I'm so lonely! If I find a gf worth my time I might consider changing other than that I'm gonna keep being a neet
>>
>>28682866
Most cringey shit I've seen in weeks, lay off the weed/10
>>
>>28682756
>>28682451
Drugs are bad aren't they? I mean it's a very normie thing to do.
>>
>>28683099
Technically, orange juice fits the definition of drug. So no, it can't be said that all drugs are bad thou some of them can be detrimental.
>it's a very normie thing to do.
Which means absolutely nothing unless you're concerned with being a special snowflake.
>>
File: 1394773051975.jpg (10 KB, 203x251) Image search: [Google]
1394773051975.jpg
10 KB, 203x251
>>28682218
while I wouldn't consider myself happy, at the same time i'm not depressed because I'm a 22 year old kv. I'm fine with being a robot and living mostly through escapism. I gave up caring about getting a gf a long time ago and at first I was sad because i gave up because I knew I would never have one but now I just don't care anymore and am fine with just having my 2D girls.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.