[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The greatest fault of the feminist movement is failing to leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (33 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
33 KB, 500x400
The greatest fault of the feminist movement is failing to leave a place for "patriarchy", which is just a place for men, in general.

They are not creators, just usurpers seeking to control rather than improving society for everyone.

Tell me in one way how modern feminism has made your life better?
>>
When I go out, I don't have to pay for the woman, but we split or switch
>>
>>28682179
>failing to leave a place for "patriarchy", which is just a place for men, in general.

I don't know what you're on about, I hang out with the squad all the time, all the hoes know that the boiz come first.
>>
>>28682215
? ? ? fuckin normie why are you even here? ? ?
>>
>>28682713
Just answering the question.
>>
it's made it easier for me to identify which men i should have absolutely zero respect for, and who have absolutely zero respect for themselves
>>
>>28682179
Anita a qt
>>
>>28682179
>better
I don't have reference but having the girl make money is breddy good. I get nice gifts, we have a lot of spending money, and she can go get her shoes or whatever without bothering me or putting up an unexpected cost.

Also because I was shy as fuck it brought girls to me, I guess. But more importantly I didn't have to be overly aggressive or confident in life. I got 2/3 jobs because I interviewed with a woman who was merit focused rather than the usual dude who tries to read your handshake or tone of voice for a fucking laboratory job. I could also play bullshit games with girls in arguments because there was no expectation for me to be the one to always back down.
>>
>>28683478
>woman
>merit focused
>dudes
>judging your social skills

you are and idiot
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.