[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self improvement thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1446515200294.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446515200294.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
What did you do today that is good for you or made you happy?
>>
skip school to sleep and play vidya
>>
>>28681829
>What did you do today that is good for you or made you happy?
nothing
>>
>>28681829
Took my dog to the park, then went to sonic and ate hotdogs. Now she is at petsmart getting a bath , im at BAM reading manga and talking to you fags
>>
read more about lucid dreaming
soon bros
>>
1 i took a shower five minutes ago
2 i read three short pages about cicero
3 i watched an episode of Rome
that's it i guess
unless we count reflections of how i should've dealt with situations of different kinds in the past

>>28681964
I've literally been trying for one three years, and i just can't do it
I have been real close a few times, so i don't think i'm one of those that simply can't, but it's still weird how hard it is for me
>>
I installed KOrganize, so maybe I will be able to do the things I planned to do now. Let's hope marking my calander forces me to do a few chapters of learn python the hard way today.
>>
Trying to make a tulpa
Can't wait
>>
>>28682175
I haven't been practicing for very long, but how good is your dream recall? The way I see it the more dreams you recall the higher chance you have of inducing a lucid one. I've kept a dream journal for a few months, recalling at least one dream a day, but last night I tried out MILD by waking up a few hours early then going back to sleep, and while I didn't have a lucid dream, I DID recall 3 separate dreams that were quite vivid.

If you haven't, try it. Just set your alarm for 4 1/2 hours or so after you fall asleep, get up and go back to sleep after a few minutes. Even if you don't become lucid on your first try it's a nice way to have more dreams.
>>
>>28681829
Normaly i fap once a day but today i fapped two times. I should have gone to bet 2 hours ago....but i think i'm going for a third time.
>>
>>28682324
>how good is your dream recall?
It all depends on how i wake up, sometimes i wake up before i've even moved or opened my eyes, in which case i can lay there, going through the dream a few times
but usually i just write down the dream on my computer ASAP, though sometimes i just can't feel the motivation, despite it being an interesting one

>way I see it the more dreams you recall the higher chance you have of inducing a lucid one
Not so long ago, i could recall four dreams from the same night, but i forgot to write them down

>I've kept a dream journal for a few months, recalling at least one dream a day
I've kept a journal for over one year, but it gets so lame having no results, and barely any of them seem to have any reason to them in any way other than just being inconsistent weirdness, so i don't feel much motivation for it anymore

>Try waking up early and going back to sleep
I've intentionally done that due to a minor airway problem already
Actually, the night i mentioned that i could recall four might have been one of those nights, but not much more to say

I've also tried the thing that you imagine yourself in the world, and slowly fade into dreaming
and i've tried sleep paralysis too, but none of them worked.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.