[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird that I sometimes watch videos of people getting brutally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: yuno.png (943 KB, 471x682) Image search: [Google]
yuno.png
943 KB, 471x682
Is it weird that I sometimes watch videos of people getting brutally murdered? What is wrong with me?
>>
>>28681638
How old are you? 2edgy man, 2edgy.
>>
>>28681662
>Implying you never watch gore videos when extremely bored

>>28681638
Nothing wrong unless you enjoy it
>>
Welcome to the internet, moron. Literally everyone does that.
>>
>>28681662
I am not trying to be edgy. I just get curious. I am picky, though. Some deaths stuck with me longer.
>>
>>28681730
Somehow I doubt it. I think half of my friends would vomit if they saw some of the videos I've seen.
>>
>>28681638
you probabily just have a fascination with death. Normies will tell you it's weird and creepy but it's pretty normal. Unless enjoy watching people die you should be fine
>>
>>28681832

Maybe. I always liked gore in games and I remember times where I would play Fallout and quickload for half an hour just to see how an NPC can die in many different ways.

What is creeping me about me watching real videos, though, is that I almost don't believe those were real people. I am not a psychopath, though.
>>
File: cutePets.webm (247 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
cutePets.webm
247 KB, 320x240
Ooooh gosh poor thing here some cute pets playing with each other hope that makes you feel better.
>>
>>28681730
I don't do that and I don't know what's the appeal. Not joking
>>
>>28682477
i only watch people
>>
>>28681832
I'm about as NEET and autistic as it gets and having a fascination with death is objectively mentally unhealthy.
>>
Sometimes I spend hours on youtube watching videos of animals being slaughtered or abused. The ones where they gas a bunch of puppies, feed live screaming rabbits to a snake, and the million pigs buried alive videos are my favorites. However, I don't really know why I enjoy watching them.
>>
>>28683150
>I don't really know why I enjoy watching them.
You just like to have some nice old fashioned entertainment! That is all lad.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.