[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dude, this sucks. More and more every day, I'm looking at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1463680212266.jpg (29 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1463680212266.jpg
29 KB, 480x640
Dude, this sucks.
More and more every day, I'm looking at myself in the mirror and realizing how shitty I am compared to younger me, in a physical sense.
My 11-14 year old self was such a semen demon (not to sound like a creep, but I really was). I had large thighs, long legs, tiny feet, slender arms, a cute face, bright white skin, a cute voice, big eyes, short (5'3)
Now, I have to wear glasses to correct my vision, but I never do around reflective surfaces because I'm only treated to the ugliest cretin I've ever seen.
Slightly darker skin, disgusting acne scars, huge gnarly hands and feet, stupid stumpy limbs, beady, dead eyes, creepy or annoying voice and I'm overly tall.

Anyone else know this feel? How badly has time affected you?
>>
women cannot be robots dumb cunt
you still have an infinite supply of suitors
>>
>beady, dead eyes
ANGLO
>>
>>28681012
post a picaroo you fagoo
>>
>>28681176
I'm a male.
Yeah. My pain makes sense now, right?
I actually used to look attractive. I used to be able to live the perfect, girly life.
>>
>>28681238
>overly tall
you're a retard if you think tall=bad
>>
>>28681289
He's a faggot though, and he wants to be a trap / sissy / some other gross shit

Which is why he wants to be short.
>>
>>28681212
I would, but I actually know I'm unattractive for a fact rather than being unsure.
>>28681289
I'm not tall.
I meant "overly tall" as in too tall to be cute, too short to be a cool guy. I'm 5'9. A literal manlet.
I can't fit into either lifestyle at all.
>>
>>28681238
Why not be ugly faggot. Masculinity and domination don't require good looks LOL. Stupid pussy cant figure out how to be a man. Women dont give a fuck if youre a dominant man beast.
>>
>>28681336
I know how to be dominant.
I'm actually one of the most dominant people you'll meet. However, that's only because I'm forced into it. I'm not actually happy being a beast.
>>
>>28681428
Then youre not dominant
>>
>>28681778
Would you honestly find it fun being an ugly, imposing creature all the time?
From the moment you wake up in the morning to the second before you fall asleep, you have to be what is essentially a drooling ape in comparison to what I used to be, which is a small, attractive being who everyone liked.
>>
>>28681875
So you're a faggot who wants to be a little boy and get fucked up his ass and you call yourself dominant?
>>
>>28681012
i really love those japanese with those kind of nose
>>
>>28681947
I don't call myself dominant. Other people do that for me with both words and actions. I don't have to like or agree with it.
>>
>>28681012
Post a pic where you were 14 years old i don't believe that there are 14 year old semen demons. I call bullshit on your story.
>>
>>28681238
>TFW too short to be dominant
>TFW too hairy to be sissy
People like you will complain no matter what
>>
>>28682057
it's a legitimate complaint
>>
>>28682317
Just consider yourself lucky, some of us have both at once
>>
>>28683085
a hairy body AND a sissy body?
All you gotta do is shave, man
>>
>>28683108
Not that anon but I'm the same. Shaving causes razorburn and grows back in less than a day because of thick hair. Epilating hurts too much apart from legs which don't hurt as bad.
Gonna try a wet epilator next, supposed to be less painful. If that doesn't work then I'm fucked unless I get laser.
>>
>>28683493
at least you have the possibility of being cute, my dude
a lot of us don't even have that
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.