[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Photo on 7-9-15 at 1.37 AM #2.jpg (58 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 7-9-15 at 1.37 AM #2.jpg
58 KB, 640x426
hey there, help me out please.

I was a 28 yo virgin and this girls moved in.
i started banged her and she moved to my room.
she doesn't consider herself my girlfriend, it's been over a year now. she's younger, no school, boring interests, but I'm happy because I finally fuck every day.
we kinda fight a lot, I just think shes stupid and treat her like that, making her happy and shit.
sometime she doesnt talk to me for days and then just want cuddles and to be fucked.
what should I do?
>>
>>28680494
Dude wtf.
That sounds like a Girlfriend
First thing to do is get of 4chinz especially of Arninekay
Sedond thing is giving her the hardest dicking you can possibly give, best after a fight.
>>
Congrats op you are an emotional crutch
>>
>>28680538
yeah apart from her fuckholes (she expecially likes it in the ass, which is a good plus to me considered I went from jacking off 3 times a day to buttsecks in 3 day) shes pretty much useless. just a kinda good companion, like a cat that talks. bitchy sometimes but cute.
she hasnt talked to me since yesterday because "she had a bad day at work and need her space". should I try to fuck her while she sleeps?
>>28680547
*sigh*
>>
>>28680613
That's depressing. She pulls in money at a job she hates and yet you treat her like she's a NEET mooching off you or something. Why do men do this?
>>
>>28680494
>what should I do?
Whatever plans you already had. If she's as worthless as you claim then who gives a shit.
If you want a better girl then get rid of her.
>>
>>28680645
listen I cook for her every day, her life is just work-bed-work-bed-casual dinner out and I do most of everything. I sometimes thought shes a little retarded but not as a medical condition. Like really uneducated and out of the world girl.
I spoil her everyday, I've been nothing but good to her.
>>
>>28680645
>women
>working
fuck off roastie cunt
all they have to do is suck off their boss once a week and they're getting paid without doing any shit
>>
>>28680613
do you want her to be yor gf?
>>
>>28680712
never gonna happen unfortunately, she doesnt like sucking dicks, including mine. just being fucked in the ass.
>>
>>28680613
No, no sex while she is sleeping. If you decide to smash she needs to know otherwise she can have one of her fits and scream rape or someshit.
Honestly a companion is the ideal GF, if you get along quite ok what you can ask more?

Also maybe buy her flowers.
>>
>>28680709
Now you know what a woman's life is like in the 21st century!
>>28680712
Bullshit
That's so gross
>>
>>28680494
tell her she's your girlfriend whether she likes it or not

make her wear cat ears
>>
>>28680494
You're fucking stupid dude and I am not going to waste my day helping you.
>>
>>28680744
I'm so jealous I may just kill myself tonight.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.