[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do girls want in guys? Money? Looks? Dominance and leadership?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 4
File: 55528354.jpg (108 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
55528354.jpg
108 KB, 640x640
What do girls want in guys?
Money? Looks? Dominance and leadership?

Give me the truth women. I want to know you're anonymous so be honest what you are really looking for in a guy
>>
>>28680278
>thinking that women know what they want
maximum kek
>>
>>28680278
They don't know what they want.
The bottom line is a physically healthy man who clicks with them. How you're meant to click is open for speculation.
>>
They want the most chaddy guy they can find.
>>
I want you to keep your fucking mouth shut and be obedient
>>
your average woman would seek all that is considered "phun"
Women in general are devilishly ambitious, once their primary desires are fulfilled they'd raise their standards bar to be higher. Women have no self esteem and once someone acknowledges their worth they devour and suck the living life out of the poor bastard and then throw him on the pavement like a rotting cadaver
>>
Can only speak for myself. Average looking at least, has to be at least a 5. Height doesn't matter but I'm mostly only interested in skinny guys. Doesn't hate women. Likes to get freaky. (Is willing to be pegged and not afraid to give me anal).
>>
>>28680278

They want dominance and a man that's "going forward", which is a fancy way of saying "doing something with their life."

You see, women are flighty creatures prone to pursue frivolous things, and a man that provides them plenty of opportunity to acquire constant access to frivolous things is a man worth keeping.

The handsome Chad working as a grocer might get girls for a month, but the meh-looking normie working as a lion tamer and goes on semiannual trips to Zimbabwe will get them a long term boyfriend, but the ugly normie with a high-paying job in a promotion-positive environment will get them poking holes in condoms.
>>
>>28680278
Girls don't know what they want.
>>
>>28681282

There are men out there that don't want to stick their willy up a girl's bum?
>>
>>28681334
More like men who aren't down for getting pegged.
>>
>>28680278
most girls just want to have fun. This means they want someone with a strong personality and interesting life.
>>
>>28681365

It's really just this.

Women want a man that actually feels like he's alive and going somewhere, it's why they go for Chads with dumb-but-fun jobs.

Nobody wants to marry an accountant, but everyone wants to fuck a professional acrobat.
>>
>>28681334
Right here, I don't like shit, I'm not Indian. I especially don't want to get shit on my dick.
>>
well this is exactly what I want, could be quite a bit different than a young lady though as i'm in my late 20s

>27-32 years old
>white or some sort of light skinned brown person
>not fat
>not balding
>has good hygiene
>a good sense of humor
>has his own hobbies/interests, doesn't have to rely on me for entertainment (I work a lot)
>some sort of education after high school
>makes enough to support himself comfortably
>doesn't live with his parents
>has a car (unfortunately in my area a car is vital)
>>
File: 1416186739432.jpg (48 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1416186739432.jpg
48 KB, 722x349
>>28680278
just please don't say tall

tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
>>
>>28681530
If you're slightly feminine looking and short I want you to be my bf :3

Ill dress you up in all my cute outfits and touch your sensitive girly dick.
>>
>>28680278
>What do girls want in guys?

Guys who don't ask this question.
>>
File: 1461606335233.jpg (20 KB, 552x310) Image search: [Google]
1461606335233.jpg
20 KB, 552x310
>>28680278
Are you suggesting women know what they want?
>>
>women knowing what they actually want

step it up, OP
>>
>>28681282
>wants to get pegged
aw yeah
>not afraid to give me anal
s-shit 2submissive
>>
>>28681564
O-oh, t-thank you, this makes me very happy, but also sad because i know i live far away from you.
>>
>>28680278

It doesn't matter. If you are making a good salary and have your own place and are in good shape, you are the one in demand.

Women have nothing to offer in a relationship besides sex. They bring literally nothing and are terrible to be around. I have never been around a woman whose company I generally liked. They are cringey, boring, disgusting, mentally deficient children.

If a woman doesn't look good, then she is trash. What do any of you bring into a relationship?
>>
>>28681511
>not fat
He can work on that. Getting fat would show laziness.
>not balding
His hair could start thinning within the first year of you being together. Would you dump him purely for that?
>>
>>28680278

1. Economic security.

They want to at least have a middle class life. They will marry up if they can.

2. Someone handsome

3. Someone nice

This is so basic.
>>
>>28680278
I want him to not be fat because I'm not fat and for him to actually ACTUALLY LOVE ME.
Unfortunately men don't feel true love for a woman that isn't a 10/10 goddess so I'm out of luck.

I knew a Stacy who married a Chad once, they were together since college and married right after. He never wanted children and this Stacy was skinny, good proportions, blond haired blue eyed and white. Smart too and religious. One day he decided to divorce her after a decade or so of marriage and married another woman and had children with her.

10+ years wasted and they didn't even cheat on each other. He just didn't love her.
>>
File: 1463674202948.jpg (39 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
1463674202948.jpg
39 KB, 500x216
>>28680421

''it just happened''

y hood rich get money
>>
>>28681643
I bet 0 $$$ there's a hunk bearded dude on other side optic cable.
>>
>>28681729
>Unfortunately men don't feel true love for a woman that isn't a 10/10 goddess so I'm out of luck.

>but then here is this anecdotal evidence of chad dumping a 10/10 and loving a different woman (presumably not a 10/10).
>>
>>28681713
in my humble experience, if someone is fat into their early 30s, the fat is here to stay

as for the hair thing for some reason nothing turns me on like a thick head of hair, a man being bald would be as attractive as me being bald
>>
>>28681696

At least men need women for sex. Unless she is a complete loser, there is absolutely nothing a man offers a woman in today's world.
>>
>>28681511

you're going to marry a bald guy.

a guy with all that would rather fuck 18-23 year olds than be with you.
>>
>>28681842
Just let her keep talking.
>>
>>28682005

hell even the bald guy can get 18-23 year olds.

honey, you're screwed. your stock is in the shitter while guys your age have rising stock.

you lost.
>>
>>28680278
different things depending on the woman, but having looks always helps.
>>
>>28681365
This.

Different girls might have different standards of interesting (there probably are a couple of girls out there who genuinely find accounting interesting) but the basics remain the same. The more or a personality and of a life you have, the more things girls have to potentially find interesting about you.
>>
>>28681696
Why do you even want a relationship?
>>
>>28682005
>>28682033
I often see comments like this on r9k but oddly enough now that I am aged I have more male interest than ever... female co workers and online friends have given me similar stories as well

all through my teens and early 20s I had never been asked out or had one single man interested in me, now I am dating the most handsome man and have a few "orbiters" as well waiting for a chance to jump in... which probably isn't going to happen because he has been talking about getting engaged

perhaps the thing is you are very young males who would, understandably, be disgusted with the thought of an older woman
>>
>>28682146

What qualifies as life?

> spend decades playing vidya
> achieve notoriety
> join moba team
> travel around the world competing
> win shit

Is someone like that having a life? Is vidya anti-life, but does the status counter it? Hmmm
>>
>>28682198

you are not more attractive than you were at peak fertility. i'm sorry.
>>
>>28682198
You will hit the wall soon anyway, you should settle down before it s too late
>>
>>28682256
if what i'm experiencing now is known as being less attractive i'll take it
>>
I'd like a guy that can dress and act like a normie but think like a robot. I'd like the best of both worlds, so to speak.
>>
>>28682337
tell that to my single mom 37 year old cousin who can't go one week without a new guy chasing her ass... perhaps this wall exists for smoking hot girls in high school who have nothing in life than their looks, but for us normal girls who didn't have much to being with there isn't much to lose as well... I may have 4 guys interested in me, but they have 400
>>
>>28681282
what's a 5 to you?

do you factor in how autistic the guy is?
>>
>>28682484
Being chased by ugly dumb guys isn't a mesure of success, the only decent men have already been taken at this point
>>
The most important quality in a potential partner for me is that he will be my best friend. If i can't click with somebody on an emotional/spiritual/mental level I won't be interested.
>>
>>28682722
according to who? my experiences have proven quite the opposite
>>
>>28682832

MRA forums. They like to convince young losers that once they reach the wrong side of thirty they will magically be irresistible and all women become rabidly desperate. In reality they just continue being losers. What do they think happened to all the chads? They died in fires? No. Chad will still be around only he drives a Mercedes and owns a shrimp canning company.
>>
How old are the women in this thread? If you're less than 35, you aren't that old to hit the wall.

The point is a woman's value only decreases with age while a man's increases. A teenage guy has no value whereas a teenage woman as infinite value. Then with age, a man becomes more valuable while a woman's looks fades and she just becomes another old hag.
>>
>>28682918

It's true though because a normal guy accrues wealth and experience through time while a woman's only value, her looks, fades and diminishes with time.
>>
>>28683038

People say that but I actually earn more than my husband.
>>
>>28683097

No one cares what a woman earns and a 40 year old man is attractive to young women because he has his own place, has money, is stable, and women usually have a fetish for older men.

No guy gives a shit about what a woman earns which is partly why women shouldn't even be working at all.
>>
>>28683038

There will still always be males who are on, above or below par. Though increasing in value shit tier young men will remain shit tier since all of the other men will also be increasing in value. Also don't make the mistake of thinking men are not judged based on their looks. Men get wrinkles, get sloppy, go bald, get beer bellies that don't go away and become impotent. Men in their mid thirties are just as much an ugly site as the women if not more ugly. Just telling you this as a man who is on the wrong side of thirty, me and my peers are not a pretty sight. Stop deluding yourself.
>>
>>28683145

I'm sure I and my husband give a shit. We wouldn't be able to afford all our shit of I stopped working.

>women shouldn't be working
>let us slash 50% of a nations workforce because muh agenda

You're not too bright are you
>>
>>28683191
Oh piss off.
Maybe if you cunts stopped working, the rest of us would finally be able to get jobs.
>>
>>28680278
I want someone who is smart and educated. I want someone who can teach me things and is willing to let me teach them things.

Physically, I don't want anyone fat (although chubby is fine), shorter than me (5'4") or bald.

They should also be 27 or older.
>>
>>28683191
>let's add 50% of the population to the workforce in 30 years, there won't be any repercussions for that

>>28683181

So you agree that their value increases? Thanks for agreeing with me. You're trying to make the argument that it doesn't increase that much but you can't make an argument like that generally. Generally, all men increase in value and all women decrease in value over time.

Every person is different so you can't say by what amount, but generally women become more undesirable and men become more desirable.
>>
I'm completely fucked seeing as I'm not anywhere near average in looks. Truly ugly people are destined to be alone and poor.
>>
>>28683145

From your high school aged perspective this is probably true but once you get to my age you would give up your left nut for a confident fox who is your age and can hold a conversation.
>>
>>28683250

lol, come take my job then. You got certification in TEFL and a degree at JLPT N1 right?
>>
>>28683290

I've never met a woman that could hold a conversation about anything that wasn't her vagina, medical issues, other people, and badmouthing someone.
>>
>>28681564
Yeah that makes a short man feel great that you equate him to a girl
>>
>charismatic
>interesting
>okay looks but nothing too good (6/10)
>not very skinny or very fat
>deep voice is a plus (or at least cute voice)
>in love with me and faithful
>>
>>28683280
>So you agree that their value increases?

I agree that everyone's value increases. But don't pretend you aren't going to get hit hard with the old ugly stick. Another important thing to note is that unless you are rich, like sports car with a swanky suit and a nice house rich, you can't use your "value" to pull women. Like I said older men are probably more sad sacks than older women. Think moe from the simpsons for a pretty accurate description.
>>
Who would you find less attractive:

>short, skinny, narrow-shouldered man

>tall, fat, broad-shouldered man

I already know the answer but I read your thoughts on why I am so unattractive
>>
>>28683417
tall and fat.
But take into account that I have fat fetish anyway.
>>
>>28683482
>>28683417
read that one wrong my bad: tall and fat is more attractive for reasons already mentioned
>>
>>28681696
/thread

WOMEN BTFO

ORIGINAL

FILTER
>>
>>28680278
I want fucbois. Very simple. Someone who isn't clingy, listens to me and respect my feelings. Someone who has interesting stuff to say and do is a must, otherwise i would get bored very fast.

I hate when men are clingy. I feel harassed and it instantly pisses me off.

Regarding age, I wouldn't date someone who is 10+ years older than me for sure, but otherwise it's not that important. I don't give a shit about your job, money and shit, as long as you're not going to take advantage of me financially.

Here, you have my tastes. it's pretty simple. Compare with other femanons.

>>28680421
>>28680651
>>28681199
>>28681314
>>28681714
OP asked for women.
>>
A cute, pure boy who likes to hold hands and talk about shared interests! Heck, I'm happy with him talking about his own interests too.
>>
>>28682198
Youre hitting the age where desperates are hitting on you because you are the age where men are startig to die alone, as opposed to when you were young and had chads constantly look you over. Cry me a tampon.
>>
men, as an older guy let me tell you this

don't get fat and maintain a decent job. also develop social skills lol. you will run through women your own age and have access to younger women. men biologically age better than women because of less fat and more muscle.

and don't listen to cucks like this:>>28683181

he and his ilk have given up hence the beer bellies.
>>
>>28683311

>my japanese teacher browses /r9k/

stop
>>
>>28683717

i'd cum in your mouth and tell you to get out until your services are needed again
>>
>>28680278
Before all the others aspects, what they want are a man who doesn't hate himself. Don't think that your case.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.