[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf's pussy is really tight. Do you guys believe that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1463459118006.jpg (292 KB, 1020x1100) Image search: [Google]
1463459118006.jpg
292 KB, 1020x1100
My gf's pussy is really tight.
Do you guys believe that if we have sex often it will get better?
Going down on her and spending 15 minutes with the lightest thrusts is so frustrating, I can't go ham without having her pussy tearing.
>>
Fucking answer me already you goddamn pieces of shit.
>>
>>28680377
Why the fuck are you posting this here?
This doesn't belong on r9k, you're a dumb fucking normie.
Go to /b/ and /soc/, fag.
>>
ANSWER ME NEETARDS FAGGOTS
>>
>>28680496
kill yourself immediately
anybody that answers OP seriously is a cuckold to the normies and enabling the destruction of our board
>>
>>28680377
>>28680496
How about you kill yourself instead you blind retard. You're on r9k, not soc.
>>
>>28680254
Her butthole will be able to stretch more than her pussy.
>>
>>28680254
Ah yes, you best ask us, the pussy experts. We are all so knowledgeable about matters concerning the fuck you faggot go choke on several bags of digsucking pigs.
>>
>>28680552
Source to that claim?
>>
>>28680254
You need to make her hornier. Get better at foreplay.
>>
>>28680254
Ask yourself this you normie piece of shit, is asking a board full of virgins about sex the smartest option?
>>
File: 1463249576183.jpg (90 KB, 684x684) Image search: [Google]
1463249576183.jpg
90 KB, 684x684
>>28680254
If a woman's pussy feels very tight, she isn't enjoying the sex.
Women get very slimy and loose when they are enjoying fucking you.
>>
Sounds like vaginismus, look it up.

It can get better with practise, but I think it's a pretty slow proccess. If she doens't already masturbate with insertables, she should probably give it a try (start small, get bigger, obviously.
>>
>>28680612
This board is full of normies though, and sex discussions often appear here.
>>
>>28680644
She's tight at first, then she gets a bit looser and wet, enough to go balls deep, but the thing is I have to thurst gently at first and it's kinda boring.
>>
>>28680693
Need more foreplay then. Finger her, kiss and touch for a while longer.
>>
>>28680660
Thanks for the info, she never masturbated by inserting anything.
>>
>>28680752
I'm not an expert or anything, but as I understand it vaginismus is involuntary tension. The problem is, if your vagina is tensing in a way that makes sex painful, then when you're about to have sex your body will learn to tense in anticipation of the pain. So it's self perpetuating.

Basically you just have to keep interting things in a careful and non-painful way until your body learns to relax. The advantage of practising with toys on her own is that she can a) start with something smaller than your dick, which will be easier, and b) go as slowly as she likes without worrying about it being frustrating for you.
>>
my ex had an abnormally small vagine. just gotta fuck her more and train the pussy to get used to you.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.