[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about this movement?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: mgtow.jpg (34 KB, 400x493) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
34 KB, 400x493
How do you feel about this movement?
>>
bowel movement, full of shit
>>
A few nuggets of life wisdom amist an ocean of jaded bitterness and misguided "men" all circlejerking their own pseudo-intellectual garbage into the same puddle of worthless jizz.

Take what's useful from it and move on.
>>
>>28680185
What's useful?
>>
it's mostly full of reddit neckbeards
>>
>>28680139
Nothing new. It's just some kind of meme modern cenobitism with more videogames and less singing Angelus.
Actually, they should build men-only comunities if they want. A place to have an honest work and life free of woman taint.
>>
Just as retarded as feminism and the red pill philosophy.
>>
>>28680260
All the shit about self determinism and self improvement.

Pretty much everything else is shit in the "Manosphere." MRAs are a joke compared to what Feminists have accomplished in real world terms.

Most of the rest of MGTOW is just a bunch of "how then should we live?" And that just turns into a philosophical debate that's usually colored by some overcompensating sense of ego (because we're mostly talking about a bunch of divorced, rejected, or otherwise wronged/ undervalued men). Go figure their reactionary response is an ego-driven movement.
>>
File: 1463248885633.jpg (138 KB, 751x749) Image search: [Google]
1463248885633.jpg
138 KB, 751x749
>>28680407
>All the shit about self determinism and self improvement.

This is kinda common sense. The problem isnt realizing it, its forcing yourself to get on with doing it.
Every single pathetic fat nerd knows they have to go to the gym, the problem is getting up and going.

Any good advice on that in their "manosphere"?
>>
>>28680139
Involuntary member
>>
divide and conquer project. wouldn't surprise me if echoey names were behind it
>>
>>28680139
Losers just like radfems.
>>
>>28680139
It is underrated.

>>28680185
hello R O A S T I E

>>28680374
Feminism fights to remove some rights from males and add some right to femalse. MGTOW doesn't fight to remove rights from anybody.
>>
>>28680668
And every fat nerd also knows that no amount of lifting will make up for being short, having ugly face or small dick. So here is that also.
>>
I think they get a lot of shit because people think they're not giving up on women, they just never had a chance with them. But it's better off that these guys have this movement rather than focusing on tfwnogf and becoming like Elliot. They're not harming anyone. Just playing video games, watching anime, and chatting online.
>>
>>28680139
Autism in a can
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.