[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 18 >5'4", parents are both >6' and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (726 KB, 636x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
726 KB, 636x640
>be 18
>5'4", parents are both >6' and brother is 6'2"
>no facial hair, no sideburns, no pubes, no armpit or chest hair
>weigh 37 kilos
>baby faced
>haven't grown since 6th grade
>dick is average sized, but small balls
>no sperm, only clear fluids
>only thing that's normal is hands and feet both are bigger than the average adults'
WHY HAS GOD ABANDONED ME
>>
>>28680010
You should eat more.
>>
>>28680010
>5'4"
>average sized dick
>giant hands and feet
>hasn't gone through puberty
Don't worry m8, you'll be a Chad soon.
>>
That sounds like a medical condition. Get it check immediately man. Your growth plates shouldn't be fused yet, so growth hormone and testosterone could do wonders on you. Every day you delay it is a day of growth less.
>>
>>28680010
>>no sperm, only clear fluids
the fuck? no way

sounds like you have a legit medical condition
>>
>>28680052
I eat so much, including hi carb stuff like potatoes
It's like thermodynamically impossible that I shouldn't be gaining weight and growing
>>
Fix your god awful diet, you fuck.
Maybe you have constituonal growth delay.
>>
>>28680082
Hmm thats weird, maybe you have kleinefelters or worse a tumor in your brain. You should definitly get that checked out.
>>
>>28680082
http://www.netrition.com/rdi_page.html
>>
Sounds like you're ready to transition OP. Enjoy the endless attention and exceeding the average lifetime sexual partners in the first 6 months after you even remotely can pass as an MTF.

Save the fucking sob story for people who are too far gone to give up. You can at least still opt out of life on hard mode.
>>
>>28680010
Pix plz OP

I wouldn't even worry, it's probably something you can fix and become Chad. In the meantime you are a cherub.
>>
>>28680136
This sounds like bull. Very few trannies pass in real life.
>>
Klinefelter's maybe
>>
>>28680010
You're just a l8 bloomer m8
>>
>>28680010
What does your voice sound like? Do you have a high voice?
>>
>>28680162
>pix
No way m8, I've posted pics before and had a very, very bad experience
>>28680120
>>28680119
>>28680092
Thanks guys. I think it might be growth delay considering my dad said he didn't grow till the middle of high school, but I think they're lying to make me feel better. And my condition is very extremes compared to his.
>>
>>28680010
He didn't abandon you, he's actively fucking with you, you should try to become successful in life just to spite him
>>
>>28680119
It's rare he has the form of klinefelter's that causes short stature--he wouldn't be able to compose a legible post if he did.
Most likely, he has a mineral/vitamin deficiency or an underactive thyroid and pituitary gland.
>>
>>28680190
Yes, it's been described as being "like a girls" before countless times.
I don't have an Adam's apple either
>>
Sounds hot, do you want a mommy gf, OP?
>>
>>28680179
This, just about everything you said points to kf.

I knew a guy in high school who had klinefelter's and he was intersex to top it off, literally just a girl with a dick.
>>
>>28680230
I hope that is indeed the case for him.
>>
if ur eating lots of carbs and not gaining you could be allergic to gluten. some people cant digest it and it fucks em up
>>
>>28680010
i can't help but imagine you as a bald monkey in front of a computer
>>
>>28680010
Jesus christ op you're so short because you aren't eating and getting the proper nutrients. Go to a doctor asap and see if your growth plates have closed. If they haven't start exercising and eating like 3k a day and you better count those calories. I was 5' 5" until I was 20 but I grew to 5' 11" when I hit 23. If your plates are closed you're screwed though
>>
>>28680234
You have a condition friend. That isn't normal. You aren't gonna suddenly go through puberty over the next 3 years, sorry to break it to you.
>>
I'm kind of like you OP, I was tiny until senior year and I graduated HS at like 5'8 but I'm 6'0 now. I didn't jack off until I was like 15, and just started looking somewhat manly now at 20, still babyfaced though. My recommendation is get on steroids and test and whatever else you can ASAP
>>
>>28680302
Let's not confuse calories with nutrients, breh.
OP is probably the type of fuck to get his calories via processed junk food.
>>
File: WITNESSME.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
WITNESSME.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
so what's it like being at your mom's tit level?
>>
>>28680320
He needs to eat and exercise as long as his growth plates aren't closed he could still grow. I grew six inches from age 20 to 23
>>
>>28680234
Maybe you have kallmann syndrome. No pubes and underarm hair at 18? That's definitely not normal.
>>
>>28680320
I don't know about kinfelters though
I've never broken a bone before
I don't have breasts
My hips are extremely narrow
My shoulders are like >1x my head width
Etc
>>
>>28680429
And I didn't grow anything after 15. You were a very late bloomer if you still grew to 23, this just sounds like a genetic defect. Even if his plates weren't closed he's not growing much if he's still this short at 18.
>>
>>28680654
If his problem is purely hormonal, his growth seals haven't sealed yet.
Furthermore, constitutional growth delay is very real thing can be completely normal thing depending on your genetics. Sorry you had an over active (or under active) endocrine system, manlet.
>>
>>28680797
Fuck, I butchered that post.
>>
File: tfw no humanity.jpg (202 KB, 420x571) Image search: [Google]
tfw no humanity.jpg
202 KB, 420x571
>>28680010
>weigh 37 kilos
Are you serious?
Are you a corpse?
Did someone invade you and stole your humanity, thus making you look like beef jerky?
>>
>>28680797
I'm 6'1. No matter how much emotional support you give him he will never grow more than a couple inches based off of everything he just told us. He just needs to transition and accept life on easy mode. There is absolutely no reason anyone should want to be male today.
>>
>>28680076
growth hormone is literally impossible to get prescribed and costs 50,000 a year

OP will be a 7th grader's height forever
>>
>>28681111
It isn't /that/ hard, it's just that it costs so unbelievably fucking much and gives you a really disgusting gut. The tradeoff isn't worth it. Just get some chinese woman to break your legs for you.
>>
Sounds more like delayed puberty than xxy syndrome. He'd have more female characteristics with xxy. Delayed puberty would account for the lack masc hair growth, testicular growth, height and baby face.

Should go to a doctor (endocrinologist) to have your hormone levels tested.
>>
>>28681155
but it is tho

I begged and pleaded with dozens of doctors over the course of my teenage years and I still got cucked into being 5'6
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 1894x1007) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 1894x1007
>>28681179
Taking gh during your teens is a horrible idea unless you want to fuck up your entire skeleton. It works at any age so there's no rush, they usually just wait until 21 to start because they want your skellington to be as developed as possible. I took a very, very small amount when I hit 21 and went from 5'8-5'10, but if you keep taking it you'll just end up looking really weird.
>>
>>28681280
dumbass your teens is the only time in which you can increase height
>>
>>28680010
You probably haven't gotten enough sleep since you are on this board and that will seriously fuck up your growth
>>
>>28681290
It depends on when your growth plates close. If you exercise like a normal person during your teens you should still be able to get hgh at 21.
>>
>>28681380
>exercise like a normal person

what does this include
>>
>>28681439
Going outside and at least walking around 5 days a week
>>
>>28681483
will doing squats fuck me over
>>
>>28680010
Go to the doc and measure your hormone levels, anon. Low test isn't just a meme, it lowers quality of life.
>>
>>28681534
Temporarily but after you go to sleep your spine should fix itself. Just don't do them too often or your height may get perma broke
>>
>>28681111
>OP will be a 7th grader's height forever

What I really hate in our society: we talk so much about identity politics and discrimination and yet we forget how shorter people / people with smaller penis / ugly people get routinely discriminated every day in their lives.

Anti-lookism when?
>>
>>28681642
For men never.
>>
>>28681642
Heightism and penis discrimmination doesn't actually exist, they are ways misogyny manifest itself. It will disappear by itself when we defeat the patriarchy, trying to draw attention to it would just be drawing attention away from the real problem, misogyny, just to focus on men's "issues", which don't even exist in the first place, as real issues, it's just another form of misogyny.

And lookism does get attention. It could get more, but don't say nobody care about it.
>>
Serious question im 18 and 5'6 I've kinda accepted it but is it possible to still grow and how
>>
>>28681918
Some people grow after they are 18, you may be lucky. There is also that thing where they cut off your bones at and drag them apart, forcing them to regrow longer, that some short people get, but apparently that hurts a lot.
>>
>>28681918

Either you're klinfelter or deficient at something that's useless to detect right now as the damage is irreversible.
>>
>>28681918
Go get your growth plates checked, if they're closed there's nothing you can do. You may still have a while left, if you do you need to start eating a high carb high protein low calorie diet, exercising, getting enough sleep etc. I was 5'5 until I was 16 because I was a fat sedentary fuck that never slept, but from about 16.5-18 I shot up to 5'11 after I got my shit in gear. I was an early bloomer too, I'm surprised I made that much.
>>
>>28682051
How do you get your growth plates check ..just ask your doctor?
>>
>>28682043
klinefelters are taller than average
>>
>>28682091
Yeah you need to get xrays taken, they're really quick.
>>
>>28682113
The shittiest of klinfelter then
>>
>>28682124
K im gonna try a 1300 cal 70g protein diet partially cause im skinny fat
>>
>>28681918
Possible, google it. Hormones or brutal leg extension.
>>
>>28682149
He'd have an IQ in the 30s if he had XXX+, besides, it's rare asf to have the "shittiest of klinefelter's".
Stop trying to turn the syndrome into a meme.
>klinefelters = taller than average
99% of the time.
>>
you probably had hypogonadism

which means your endocrine system was fucked and didn't produce testosterone and HGH

it's too late to do anything though man. You needed male hormone replacement at a young age.
>>
get on test NOW

it's probably already too late
>>
>>28683171
Why're you fear mongering? If he did have hypogonadism, he'd be fine because it would mean none of his growth plates have sealed and all that he needs is hormone therapy. Same with even "the shittiest of klinefelter's".

>>28683200
No, see a doctor. If you have low test, it's never too late.
>>
>>28680010
>37 kilos
what the fuck
>>
>>28680010
Just bee yourself

Also stop being a manlet. 5'4? Haha, what were you thinking lmao
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.