[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I WANT A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1431392802088s.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1431392802088s.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
I WANT A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>be me
>graduated from highschool recently
>2 girls gave me their numbers on the last day of school (I didn't even have to ask!)
>too social anxiety to text them ;_;
this is why I will never have a gf
>>
Just imagine you have a girlfriend. She can be anything you want.

It's worked thus far for me. I'm losing touch with reality, though
>>
>>28680051
I got a girls number on my last day of highschool like 2 years ago and texted her, asking her out. Her reply was just "lol"
>>
Why would a girl want you as her boyfriend though? See it doesn't make sense you're not supposed to pass on your shit genes
>>
>>28680125
This is exactly what I thought would happen if I were to text them
thanks anon, you spared me some cry
>>
>>28680180
Still go for it anon, who cares if they say no, you'll probably never see them again anyway
>>
>be me
>talk to oneitis on MSN few months after school ends
>mention i havent been out at all since school ended
>she says i could go out with her and her friends
>or just with her for coffee or something
>asks for my number
>give it to her
>"Thanks"
>"for what?"
>"Your number silly :)"
>never heard from her again

I should of asked for her number after i gave mine....regrets.
>>
>>28680256
Why do they do this? A girl gave me her number once and never replied to my text. It was like a 2 day period that I thought I made it
>>
>Browses /r9k/ all day
>Posts shitty threads how he wants a gf
>Expects to get any actual advices from faggots same intelligence level as him
>Expects to get a gf

No wonder why /r9k/ is the most depressive place on the internet.
>>
>>28680393
>advice
This is obviously a wallowing in loneliness thread
>>
Go out and find a girl, she does not have to be very cute or anything just a girl, this will give you confidence to get the better ones
>>
>>28680006

why do you deserve a girlfriend anon?
>>
>>28680006
Haha I just acquired a new girlfriend :)
>>
Girlfriends are annoying and sex is overrated desu
>>
>>28680814
This is so true. Don't let biology fool you into chasing these submens
>>
>>28680778
This, in fact she can be a girl with a penis too.
>>
>>28680814
>sex is overrated
cutfag and/or dicklet detected.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.