[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what the typical "femanon" looks like. Would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: ts.jpg (154 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
ts.jpg
154 KB, 650x430
This is what the typical "femanon" looks like. Would you date this thing? No you say? Then you're the reason why you're a lonely KHV.
>>
MOM!!! MOMMY!!!! I FEEL WEIRD MOMMY!!! SOMETHING'S COMING OUT!!!!

MOMMYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
>>
taylor swift looks like a boy in the bad way

i really dont know what people see in her
>>
>>28679858
>taylor swift looks like a boy
do you live in one of those cuck countries where every boy is a transmutant freak?
>>
File: 1460245618676.jpg (162 KB, 502x927) Image search: [Google]
1460245618676.jpg
162 KB, 502x927
>>28679904
She has a manjaw
she has a man nose
she has man shoulders

she is an ugly trap at best. there are traps more feminine than her.

This is what a REAL woman is supposed to look like.
>>
>>28679858
HAHAHHAAHHA you
must be fucking gay if you thbink queen tay tay isn't the most perfect homan ban to wqalk on this fucking earth
seriously go fucking killl yourself.
>>
>>28679842
Taytay is far pretties than the average femanon. The reason most people here can't get laid is that they have no self-insight, no confidence and don't take care of their bodies (all three are very much linked), which makes them utterly unattractive.

Of course if anybody have standards that Swift can't meet they're probably either gay or asexual.

If it has the normal amount of limbs, no serious deformations, actual female organs since birth and a brain that is capable of holding a basic conversation I'll date it.
>>
>>28679964
>She has a manjaw
>she has a man nose
>she has man shoulders
what
>>
File: 1450759834141.jpg (284 KB, 916x1280) Image search: [Google]
1450759834141.jpg
284 KB, 916x1280
She's got a square face
>>
>>28680727
her holes are round enough
>>
No. I hate Taylor Swift.
>>
>>28679858
who /kinda look like taylor swift/ here
>>
I honestly love tay tay. there is no one more perfect than her
>>
Bumping
Whats your favorite Taylor Swift song? Mine would be Last Kiss or All Night Diner
>inb4 autism
>>
>>28681051
i dont listen to her music, just fap to her
>>
>>28681051
I really like this cover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czb_CZfWko8
>>
>>28681051
welcome to new york
>>
>>28681051
I like Takyon or Two Heavens
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.