[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /given up on their dreams/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
File: 25.jpg (57 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
57 KB, 550x366
Who else /given up on their dreams/ here?
>>
File: 1463567402284.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463567402284.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>28679618
THIS LIFE I LEAD LED TO A DEAD END LIKE THE ONE I GREW UP ON. SO IF YOU FEEL MY PAIN, PUT YOUR FUCKIN HANDS UP AND JUST SAY FUCK OFF.
>>
i haven't given up, just that things are looking bleak as fuck

28 here
>>
>>28679618
My dreams involve fucking as many whores as I can before I get a disease and die. I'm currently living said dream
>>
>>28679618
Anons, i have serious question - do you have any dreams? What would you like to be in the future if everything would be possible? I'm not talking about how would you do that but what you'd like to be
>>
I never had any desu.
>>
>>28679849
Yeah thats probably the closest to a "dream" i have too.
And im living the dream too.

>fucking as many whores as I can
>keyword is "can"
literally zero
>>
>preteen: wanted to be a Fireman, Policeman, Astronaut, Racecar driver etc
>14-18: wanted to be a super leet whitehat hacker
>18-21: wanted to be a legendary e-sports star
>21-25: wanted to be a renowned scientist

>now: want to be dead

what went wrong
>>
>>28680066
Sexual depravation
>>
>used to workout everyday
>ate right
>benched 315 lbs
>hurt my arm
>got depressed
>got fat
>have no energy
>too ashamed to go back to the gym
>too ashamed to go anywhere
>>
>>28680094
b-but i did the sex with 2 girls over the years
>>
File: 1417715729855.png (42 KB, 446x373) Image search: [Google]
1417715729855.png
42 KB, 446x373
>>28680282
I'm going to count to ten and you're going to get the fuck off my board.
>>
File: 7gIyAxS.png (310 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
7gIyAxS.png
310 KB, 450x600
As a kid I wanted to be a Paleontologist because it was the 1990s but my high school didn't do Geology or any science but biology so that was out. It's ok tho because I live in Ireland which was under water anyway so it would have been a waste of time.

No other ambitions came up so I decided to go in as a tank crewman in the Army but my eyesight was too bad and every military branch told me to fuck off. I have authority issues so I'd have hated it anyway but I gave up after that and just wagecucked with whatever.

My only dream is to be switched on enough in old age to emulate Leslie Nielson and to be a chill dude all round.
>>
File: 1455787719644.gif (1 MB, 297x168) Image search: [Google]
1455787719644.gif
1 MB, 297x168
What dreams?
>>
File: image.jpg (708 KB, 2208x3312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
708 KB, 2208x3312
Fat
Useless
Can't keep a job
What's the point
>>
>>28680317
I've no doubt been here longer than you have.

Sex is rather meaningless unless its with someone you care about, and I've never really had a girlfriend.
>>
File: 1425300272692.gif (890 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
1425300272692.gif
890 KB, 305x320
>tfw wanted to be 6ft 1inches tall
>remain a 5foot5 manlet
>>
File: m8.png (278 KB, 520x346) Image search: [Google]
m8.png
278 KB, 520x346
Just become a memelord and BOMOTD (bulk order memes on the darknet) and all with be good
>>
why would you have dreams in the first place?
>>
>>28679843
I'm a few years your senior. I'm completely alone and always unhappy and sickly. I was always healthy until around 27 or so, but I feel like I age five times as fast as normies. I have a job and a car, but it doesn't give me any satisfaction.
I realized that there are no venues for making friends anymore, let alone finding a partner. I just don't meet new people anymore, only the hand full of people I work with who have nothing in common with me and are mostly male and older. I do not meet girls my age anywhere in my life. Even when I was in class I never met a girl I thought I could talk to about my interests, as most girls live a life that is completely different from mine. I don't have any hobbies and neither the time nor the energy to pursue anything new now that I work.

It feels like I'm going to kill myself a couple years down the line, as the pain of social isolation increases, and the last shreds of hope disappear. I don't want to die. I really don't. But I can't bear this indefinitely. And I don't see a way out.
>>
>>28680505
>I don't want to die. I really don't. But I can't bear this indefinitely. And I don't see a way out.
So much this
>>
>>28680066
>>14-18: wanted to be a super leet whitehat hacker

thanks for reminding me of these fantasies
>>
If I had any kind of dream as a kid I would have probably grown up to be a normal person

Having zero aspirations or interests or goals is what fucked me up, I went to college and university and everything but when all your choices are made randomly because you keep telling yourself you'll just commit suicide anyway you end up going nowhere
>>
File: cool foig.png (14 KB, 492x475) Image search: [Google]
cool foig.png
14 KB, 492x475
>tfw may try standup someday
>I will say the most politically incorrect jokes
Wish me luck. I'm a robot but I'm losing all sense of shame and becoming desensitized to normie speak
>>
I never even had big dreams. I only wanted to find someone to love and have a relaxing life together, but that will never happen in this life.
>>
im 27 and about to give up
>>
>>28679618
any time I tried something i failed miserably and thus never stuck to anything to have a dream
The introduction thing I did dream about was having a new good start in university... Oh boy...
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.