[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, have any of you robots ever made the local news for something?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1461964191628.jpg (69 KB, 731x605) Image search: [Google]
1461964191628.jpg
69 KB, 731x605
So, have any of you robots ever made the local news for something?
It could be good, bad or mundane. Just post some stories here.
tfw got interviewed by reporters back in 2009 for shoveling snow.
>>
>>28679556
I've always been paranoid there's pictures of me in the news out there I don't know about
>>
>>28679591
Yeah I thought the same thing too I was going through at least one local papers thing pretty far back and googling it to make sure.
It just seems like it'd be bad to get put in the news personally for something. I don't even like being in front of crowds usually let alone everybody at large hearing about me.
>>
File: 1404498373753.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1404498373753.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
>>28679556
I dragged someone out of a turned over car on the side of the highway and got interviewed for it.

They didn't air it. I assume because I'm a tranny
>>
I got interviewed in the parking lot of a grocery store about some religious shit what happened at a high school I didn't even go to. In the bar at the bottom, whenever they showed it, they said I was a current student there, and they got my name wrong ;_;
>>
>>28679591
There could be, but it probably won't be focused on you. If it is, they'll have have to get your permission first. Never really fort how it goes with criminals though.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.