[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vandalism Thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 20160519_110443.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160519_110443.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
By any chance do robots like to vandalize? I mean anything from a spray paint piece under a bridge or a sharpie doodle in a bathroom. I like vandalizing my work place bathroom with little doodles, heres one I did today. It's not very good but it was fun to make, and I wonder what people will think when they see it.

If you like to draw/paint on things your not supposed to get in here and talk about it.
>>
>>28679528
>"Fucking Anon left an autistic mess all over the bathroom! What a fucking loser. No wonder nobody likes Anon. Ugly, fat fuck."
>>
>>28679766
>implying anyone cares that much to get that upset over a little drawing.

Projecting much?
>>
>>28679823
>implying they're upset and not just making fun of your disability

They laugh behind your back, guaranteed.
>>
>>28680033
You'd have to be really paranoid to think that people can really identify others by shit stall scribbles.
>>
>>28680033
>People don't laugh behind his back
Normie get out.

Why are you so butt-bothered by a little sketch? I guarantee that none of them care that much that they'd discuss it with someone else. They probably see it, think about it for a few seconds, and forgets it exists by the time they leave the bathroom. Get your over over exaggerating ass out of here.
>>
File: 20160215_120804.jpg (1 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160215_120804.jpg
1 MB, 4128x2322
i found this one in a public restroom at my uni. I thought it was cool so i took a photo. don't really care for it, but this one grabbed my eye for some reason
>>
>>28680100
>>28680182
Just look at this edgy cunt's shit.
>>28680386
Hope you get arrested, stupid fuck.
>>
>>28680386
If I was your boss/manager/whatever I'd fucking pink slip you for this shit.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.