[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This drug makes me into the person I wish I was.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Ecstasy.jpg (25 KB, 250x244) Image search: [Google]
Ecstasy.jpg
25 KB, 250x244
This drug makes me into the person I wish I was.
>>
Until you burn out your serotonin receptors and the depression triples. Not saying stop just make sure you take 5HTP and essential vitamins after.
>>
>>28678997
A lethal dose of morphine
originus commentus
>>
Yeah, too bad you can't get a boner afterwards.
>>
>>28678997
Can someone explain what this feels like?
>>
>>28679120
this, while taking i was like op said the person i wish i was and could openly talk to people and have "normal" conversations.

Spend the next day being depressed and literally crying myself to sleep

took 3 days in total to recover from this
>>
>>28678997
A stupid hippie?
>>
>>28679198
Yeah the comedown from XTC is real. You're serotonin levels are depleted, takes a while to replenish too. But once in a while XTC is fucking incredible.

And where I live (Belgium) the XTC is of extremely high grade.
>>
>>28679189
the first time is the best, every time after just shit

youll become the most happy person that exists on this planet its unexplainable, would advice everyone to do it once. Preferably with a gf but since nobody here has one do it like i did with a good friend or two.
>>
>literally never get a comedown after eccies, feel fresh and functional the next morning

Is there something wrong with me?
>>
>>28679247
How self aware are you? What are some differences, specifically?
>>
File: DIDNEY WURL.jpg (24 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
DIDNEY WURL.jpg
24 KB, 512x384
>>28679253
you got that good good
>>
>>28678997
>>28679120
>>28679198
which is why lysergic acid is vastly superior; molly releases all your serotonin, depleting it, whereas lysergic acid is the same molecular shape as serotonin so taking it functions as a serotonin injection, raising your functional serotonin levels during AND after use. add some 5htp supplements and you will be feeling extra great.
>>
yeah, im an ex raver from the 90's. we were doing ecstasy like every single night, for weeks at a time. it was a new drug back then and we all thought it was safe. but yeah, since that time ive had severe clinical depression and cannot experience joy in anything. the doctor says that the years of ecstasy probably permanently ruined my seratonin levels.
>>
>>28679231
here in germany its also really good, usually 200mg+ or just raw crystals.

but never did it again since that 3 days of depression, wasnt worth it imho. All the times before were awesome but that really turned me off.

also take ritalin becausse of adhd so doing both will probably fuck my brain too hard
>>
>>28679247
>would advice everyone to do it once

Except for tourism (seeing natural and cultural landmarks), I have never seen this phrase used to advocate anything non-retarded.
>>
>>28679291
the day after acid was pretty good, felt really happy and balanced, brain was actually empty for once.
>>
>>28679296
>>28679298
try AL-LAD, ETH-LAD, 1P-LSD, LSM, LSD25, or typical LSD instead, just as fun and you get an afterglow instead of a comedown
>>
>>28679253
it'll come anon. enjoy it while you can
>>
>>28679358
>1P
>No comedown
This is bullshit man- I did 1.5 tabs of 1P and came down hard for the entire next day. Haven't tried the other ones, but I also know a guy that doesn't get comedowns at all from any drug. Everyone's different.
>>
>>28678997
I once did one in Hamburg that made me almost cum without even touching my dick or thinking sexual thoughts. Really great experience, and one that I like to partake in whenever I vacation, it's nice when you start comparing different places based on the quality of their substances. But doing that shit regularly, that will make you into the person no one wishes to be my man. As the anons above said, physiologically, doing it too much will make fuck up your receptors, making you very susceptible to depression. Not to mention the dependency problem. My advice when it comes to this, and even some heavier calibre drugs like LSD and mushrooms, is remember what made the good trip good, remember the base feelings that made it such an enjoyable experience, and strive to direct your actual life into a direction where you will receive these emotions from a natural source.
>>
>>28679253
With you? No
Whit the X you are taking? Yes
>>
>>28679416
come down meaning ending up lower than you started serotonin wise. obviously uou still experience a descent from the peak. but yes, 1p is the worst of those suggested.
>>
>>28679416
I'm like that, the worst my comedown from a week of continuous ecstasy and molly use gets is I maybe miss my mom who is dead a bit more than usual that day, which would tops lead me to skip the gym or have an extra cheat meal. Some other friends stay in their rooms for days after shit like that. Some bodies are just more resilient than others.
>>
>>28679358
i already posted this but thanks, youre right
>>28679335
>>
My friend got me half a tablet of molly mixed with LSA. I did a quarter of one identical to that and it did nothing. Shall I have that half at 9, go out later and crash at like 3?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.