[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mental Illness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160519-010218.png (610 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160519-010218.png
610 KB, 1440x2560
Discuss mental illness here. I feel really sorry for the anon in pic related because I have schizoaffective disorder. I hear pure schizophrenia is stronger though. And yes, he did post a time stamped picture of his pills.
>>
File: IMG-20160514-WA0036.jpg (426 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160514-WA0036.jpg
426 KB, 2560x1440
>>28678860
Litteraly on here and found you. I have schizo affective too. I did this to myself 4 days ago :/ i'm not even lying schizoaffective is hell on earth. People don't believe how much pain you're in.
>>
File: UncleMotherfuckerBen.jpg (30 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
UncleMotherfuckerBen.jpg
30 KB, 300x400
>>28678860
well the way I think of it one in the hand is worth two in the bush.
>>
>>28678992
Keeping this thread open in the hopes of finding others like me. I have chad tier looks but none of it is worth being this sick. Makes me want to cry and break everything in the room. Tfw when docs wont give you meds you need to make this nightmare be mildly more bearable/beatable. Tfw when psychs drop you and tell you they can't help you.
>>
>>28679045
I KNOW THE FUCKING FEELERINO
I was kicked out of my outpatient therapy group.
>>
>>28679045
What? They don't want to put you on meds? I'm schizoaffective and you definitely need an antipsychotic (OP)
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.