[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /r9k/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ3 QsGli9xU Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: mein10years.jpg (162 KB, 685x894) Image search: [Google]
mein10years.jpg
162 KB, 685x894
Hello /r9k/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ3QsGli9xU
Is this a racist advertisement? I sense implicit white power encouragement with "white now", there are only white people in the video too, with of course the typical clothes white people wear... White people are pictured as "the good" and everything that is good in this video:

The word "gloss" is used to eulogize the white race even more, to make them feel superior.
white people + "gloss" = magic (superior, more power than the average human)
white people + "gloss" = iconic (the white race is more aesthetically beautiful so it is used as an icon for humanity)
white people + "gloss" = divine (the first religion which we think of when we see white people is christianity, these robes are only worn by christians and thus white people and culture is being eulogized)
white people + "gloss" = yes (yes to the superior white race)
white people + "gloss" = chic (a white person is being carried by people like a caesar, chic is only for the elite... white elitism)

Am I the only one who is skeptical about this? I just thought it focused more on forcing "WHITE" and good words and images in your brain than toothpaste.
>>
awesome, it's really refreshing to see this kind of brainwashing after a slough of racemixing cuck propaganda
>>
>939,880 views
>32 likes
what
>>
>>28678847
Of course it is. If you even have to ask, it probably is
>>
>>28678847
Yes because whites run the media, banks, the government, and everything else. Whites say Jews run the world and try to keep whites down, but somehow whites are the wealthiest race. It's a ruse
>>
File: tumblr_nj3q2wgjPc1qllkfxo1_500.jpg (92 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj3q2wgjPc1qllkfxo1_500.jpg
92 KB, 500x500
But white teeth look the best on darkies.
>>
>>28678941
Probably plays at the beginning of other videos.
Youtube counts those as views.
>>
>>28679011
Jews don't run everything, but they're smart, exceptionally nepotistic and more affluent than everyone else, and they earned that.
>>
because the lower/middle class cannot do anything about what is shown on TV.
>>
>>28679011
kek, white supremacism is hilarious.
>Jews control everything
>But somehow they are unfit to lead civilization and the white men are better
>>
File: whiteobama.png (148 KB, 320x370) Image search: [Google]
whiteobama.png
148 KB, 320x370
>>28679039
Exactly, that's why I questioned this advert!
>>
File: 1425197076728.gif (449 KB, 318x239) Image search: [Google]
1425197076728.gif
449 KB, 318x239
It's far too late to save France, sadly and I'm not even white.

Anyway, sauce on the white haired milf?
>>
>>28679011
WELL, what you really mean to say, if jews don't run the world (obviously they do), is that the WHITE ruling class run everything and they hate your poor white guts. Guess they wanted to give your women a rest from all of the ethnic cocks they've been taking. Or maybe, since only white women are featured in this advert, they're telling the hordes of African and Middle Eastern migrants who to fuck.
>>
>>28679244
No, go kill yourself you pasty pig looking fuck.
>>
>>28679258
Noticed this is actually a third world feminist ad! Give me one reason why there are 0 men in this video.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.