[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some sure fire ways that cause girls to be attracted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 257x196
What are some sure fire ways that cause girls to be attracted to you?

>Not fat
>Ride a motorcycle
>healthy long hair
>own a medium to large size dog
>have a non autistic hobby, better if it's somewhat athletic
>>
>>28678734
Get a hot grill to friendzone you and start going out with her, you instantly gain 2 to 3 on the attraction scale (as long as you don't act as an orbiter)
>>
>Posts about how to get girls
>lists owning a motorcycle and having long hair
>howdoiholdallofthesekeks.png
>>
>>28678734
Money

Not ofiginal
>>
>>28678734
Be funny. That's literally it. Holy shit it's not that fucking hard, Im so sick of you guys whining. DON'T use your fucking meme magic. Also QUIT OVERTHINKING EVERYTHING
>>
>>28679669
Nice contribution to the thread. I'm glad to see you have so much to teach us.

But in all seriousness, there are tons of girls who cream over motorcycles and HEALTHY long hair.

If you have long hair and it looks like shit they will think you're just dirty and greasy.
>>
>>28678734
>not fat
>have no girlfriend
I love normalfag rhetoric.

>>28679778
You have to have looks to back up the humor. You can be funny and easily make girls laugh but that means absolute fuckall if you are not attractive.
>>
>>28679778
this, and show them that youre fun to be around. No one wants to be around someone boring.
>>
>>28679778
The whole be funny thing is bullshit.

All it does is give her a reason to stick around when you first meet. Once you get into the thick of things riding on humor alone is fruitless.
>>
>>28678734
No champ.
You clean yourself up, shower often and trim your face and nails.

About the only universal attractive trait is hygiene.
>>
>>28678734
>be tall
>be attractive
>have an interesting hobby
Congratulations, 100% of women now want to be with you.
>>
>>28680513
Obviously hygiene is very important but if you're a greasy man beast with hygiene problems you need to fix that first before we even get into anything else.

And obviously none of these are universal. It's more things that are absolutely going to attract a girl, not any girl.

>>28680599
That's if you're living life on easy mode, which none of us are.
>>
>Decent looking, no major defects, have been called attractive by girls
>Dress well
>Impeccable hygiene
>Groom myself regularly
>Keep well managed facial hair to disguise my young looking face, get complimented by girls on this
>Seem to be funny and get positive reactions from friends when we're out
>Still a kissless virgin

Explain this one, normies.
>>
>>28679635
I do this a decent amount with multiple women
Are you sure people just don't see me as a pathetic orbiter or gay
>>
>>28679635
>>28681434
Girls seeing you around other girls is a serious turn on.

They're instinctive tendencies cause them to feel attracted to those who seem valued by others. Though it may be just a facade, the higher up the social ladder you appear you more attractive you seem.
>>
File: rejected.png (482 KB, 650x489) Image search: [Google]
rejected.png
482 KB, 650x489
>tfw you can't even get 2d grills
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.