[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you a manly man's man, or a girly boy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: perfectly calm.jpg (426 KB, 670x554) Image search: [Google]
perfectly calm.jpg
426 KB, 670x554
>>
>are you a morbidly obese powerlifting beardo who can't run for more than five minutes, or are you a trap

can I just have the goat? I don't even want a car
>>
File: 1459703031246.jpg (87 KB, 737x356) Image search: [Google]
1459703031246.jpg
87 KB, 737x356
>>28678636
>boy scout since 6
>survived a culturally enriched school system
>survived a minor avalanche
>went to maritime highschool for 4 years
>spent half a year out at sea when 18, working in the engine department
>went to army basic training during winter, finished the Soldiers Test March with bleeding toenails and diarrhea with 20 minutes to spare
>am now working in a factory, got a beard at lvl 22
>spending most of my summers going to different LARP event to run around in armor and beating fa/tg/uys with latex foam (dildos) swords

At the end of the day I just sit down with a cup of tea and shitpost on the internet or play some vidya if I have the energy to do it. I don't feel that manly but looking back I probably should
>>
>>28679368

UK fag? Did you fail your cadetship or something? Why aren't you an EOOW?
>>
I'm anything I want to be on the internet
>>
>>28678636
THE FUCKING FEELS FROM THAT PIC
>>
>>28679368
And girls still find you repulsive..
>>
>>28679521
Not UK, but by the time I was finished 2/3 of the merchant fleet had gone out of business due to the financial crisis and I had no interest in wasting more time and money in to getting all the certificates completed to continue working offshore since the job opportunities were extremely scarce at the time.

The remaining 1/3 mostly consisted of coast waters ships who only needed certified deckhands. The international freighting ships primarily utilizes Filipino temps.

And sorry if I didn't use the correct name classification but I haven't touched the subject in 4 years, I hope you get the point.

>>28679653
I had some lucky moments around high school and a year after but I basically stopped bothering at that point, they were all still stuck in the cute boy/Bieber/OD phase for some reason.

The problem with having a beard for me is that girls in my own age stopped taking interest since I look like I'm thirty, but I dress like a twenty year old so older women don't bother.

The good thing is that I no longer have to show my id when buying alcohol.
>>
>>28678636
In situations like this, a woman being beaten up by a man, is completely justified
>>
>>28678636
Girly boy :3 :3
>>
>>28679938
>situations like this

You mean her genuinely caring for you, and doing her best to pick clothes you will look better in? And doing so despite your biter attitude, ignoring your passive aggressive remarks and cynical face, and continuing to wade through the clothes to find the one piece you will like, because she loves you and wants the best for you?
>>
>>28679938
>go shoping with a woman
>gee better beat her up cause Im a beta cuck who can only beat women

no wonder you are a virgin
>>
>>28680098
that's nice

I had to look twice to see that she's actually holding a guy's shirt.
>>
>>28680098
no, like if she's a wild pig and you're hungry
>>
>>28680307
>hay bb gurl i'll wait 4 u in the cafe k?

There, no violence necessary.
>>
Im mtf trans so i technically fall under the "girly" catagory but I'm not that girly irl. Like I still wear mens clothes and I'm chubby.
>>
>>28678636
girly boy ;^)
>>
>tfw low test
>tfw want to be a manly man so bad
>tfw guys are always better than me and I'm a fucking guy
>tfw too ugly to trap
>>
>>28680128
>being such a huge cuck that you think beating a woman automatically means being weak
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.