[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know the drill guys lets be even more sad than we usually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: 1463378900916.png (8 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463378900916.png
8 KB, 500x500
You know the drill guys

lets be even more sad than we usually are, get those words of your chest
>>
>>28678622
>imagining all the lonely souls writing away right now

does not feel good
>>
File: 1urJlfl.png (119 KB, 709x655) Image search: [Google]
1urJlfl.png
119 KB, 709x655
>>28678679
that's the point, friend
>>
Dear,

I don't miss the time we were together, I was over it as fast as you were. But sometimes I miss the times we used to talk to each-other normally. I wish we could be friends again. I need somebody, anybody.
>>
File: kkfNuyk.jpg (115 KB, 778x678) Image search: [Google]
kkfNuyk.jpg
115 KB, 778x678
op bumping for feels
>>
Dear,
I know you don't like me anymore, you just keep ignoring me, and don't like to be with me in the same room. I was too blind to see the truth, now i regret, i regret it all, i'm just an idiot now. Sorry.
>>
File: 0ezdBj1.jpg (94 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
0ezdBj1.jpg
94 KB, 1024x1280
Dear K,

I'm sorry. It took me a while to realize my mistakes. I thought you left me because you didn't like me anymore. Because you found someone else, because I wasn't good enough for you. I went through every possible scenario other than the truth. I tried to shift the blame on anyone other than me. We met in therapy, we were, and probably are, both broken people. I didn't realize how bad my addiction had gotten. I can see now that I had everything, but were too stupid to realize it. Now it's all gone. Now you're gone. I know this is mostly incoherent, I'm drunk as always, at least I quit hard drugs though. I like to think you'd be proud of me. I'm sorry for causing you so much pain. I'm sorry for blaming you for my mistakes, for my insecurities. I hope you're doing fine, whereever you are.
>>
File: hqdefault (5).jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (5).jpg
25 KB, 480x360
after i left when i was was 14 you said you never wanted to see me again. That night when i packed my bag and walked out the front door, my little brother asking where i was going. I didnt know what to tell him. That night you said "if you leave, ill never let you come bacak" and i healed over time. You were a horrible person i came to realize and i hated livking there. No matter what i was always in a prescribed drug haze. Even after i left and i managed to get off the medication and get a job, you tried coming around and asking for money. You try acting like a sob story when i know what you really are. Now my birthday is in 2 days and ive gotten much better without you. I dont even hate you anymore. I feel like your an old cancer i shirked off. Sincerely, anon.
>>
>>28678722
Hey man, I'm here for you. Wanna talk?
>>
File: J7HN81K.png (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
J7HN81K.png
34 KB, 500x500
op bumping for feels again, keep em coming guys
>>
dear,
you always wondered what was wrong with me, i guess in my messed up head i feel more like a girl even though i'm not one, and i know you hate me for that...but growing a small set of tits and getting soft skin isn't the worst crime in this world, so stop acting like it is. you told me to do what would make me happy, and this is it. i know there's a chance i won't make it and i'll look like a science experiment or something, and if that happens i might off myself like you wanted. i'm so conflicted between trying to make the world happy and making myself happy, everyday i question my choices, and i still am not 100% sure of anything. sorry for being a burden.
>>
>>28678801
What do you regret if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>28678854
Good riddance to who ever you were talking about man, proud of you for getting your life in order. I know it's supposed to bring bad luck, but happy early birthday, cause I probably wont be able to wish you happy birthday in two days.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.