[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what the typical "femanon" looks like. Would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 7
File: 1463324883874.png (769 KB, 956x1121) Image search: [Google]
1463324883874.png
769 KB, 956x1121
This is what the typical "femanon" looks like. Would you date this thing? No? Then you're the reason why you're a lonely KHV.
>>
Most femanons are actually passably cute and are just here for attention. There are some true disgusting beasts, though. Typically the fat ones.
>>
I'm a lonely KV because I'm insecure about my penis size and have BDD.
>>
>>28678414
That looks like my friend Cody in a Pride and Prejudice wig.

Shit I think it is
>>
>BAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW Stacy won't suck my dick I'm so lonely
>>
>>28678414
only if it's willing to lose weight with me
>>
>>28678523
>women are allowed, to complain However when a Male CHaracter does it I feel revulsion for him as befits the order of the universe,..
>>
>hurr why won't you eat dirt?! YOU CHOOSE TO BE HUNGRY WHEN THERE IS THIS PERFECTLY FINE DIRT YOU COULD EAT
>>
Most robots are at the same level as her even if they don't admit it. Just being skinny doesn't put you above her. If you're handsome(like legit handsome, not /soc/ handsome) of course. But as a man if you have no job and are ugly your weight doesn't matter much.
>>
>>28679265
Says who? That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>28679372
>He said with nothing to back up his contradiction
>>
File: 1463565729299.jpg (134 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1463565729299.jpg
134 KB, 1080x720
Most femanons are Stacys with Daddy Issues.
>>
>>28679372
How is it retarded? Since the stone age women were selected mostly based on looks and men were selected based on things that go beyond looks. It makes sense that women would come out more genetically predisposed to looks and men would come out better at most tother things. If you have no job, don't know how to do anything, why should you get a good looking woman?
>>
>>28679409
I don't need to back it up. Saying that someone who is fat is on the same level looks-wise as someone who isn't is retarded enough it doesn't have to be explained.

>>28679462
>If you have no job, don't know how to do anything, why should you get a good looking woman?
If you are not fat, then you shouldn't date a fat woman. It's that easy.
>>
>>28679490
>If you are not fat, then you shouldn't date a fat woman. It's that easy.
Then don't date fat women. But you shouldn't expect non-fat women to be attracted to you based only on the fact you are not fat.
>>
File: 1446390112051.jpg (233 KB, 500x743) Image search: [Google]
1446390112051.jpg
233 KB, 500x743
Yes. I Unironically would. the difference is people like her wouldnt date me. She's probably more intelligent and interesting than average tbhh. What use would she have going out with me

I will die cold bitter and alone
>>
>>28679509
What about average non fat woman?
Why wouldn't I expect them to be attracted to me?
>>
>>28679509
>But you shouldn't expect non-fat women to be attracted to you based only on the fact you are not fat.
I never said "only" you fucking retard. But if you are thin and not completely retarded, it's safe to assume that dating the behemoth in OP is out of the question.
>>
>>28679444
She looks like kurt cobain ew
>>
>>28679573
Because to them you are not an average man. To society you are not an average man. An average man is someone who has a job for one.
>>
>>28678414
Not a KHHV, so I know that girls far more attractive than that have been attracted to me. I just can't stand them anymore so I live a life of solitude
>>
>>28679593
I'd fuck her with the lights out
>>
>>28679605
Not the guy you were replying to. But I have a job, I'm not fat. Only I'm ugly manlet. Not much I can about that obviously other than cosmetic surgery. What now? Things completely out of my control and I got fucked over by them.
>>
File: whylive.jpg (5 KB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
whylive.jpg
5 KB, 200x210
The average femanon is actually either:
>ugly and thin
>average and chubby

I fit into the ugly and thin category.
>>
File: chubby.jpg (400 KB, 920x600) Image search: [Google]
chubby.jpg
400 KB, 920x600
<-- this girl does not seek for attention on r9k
>>
>>28679628
You are not tho unless you are like 5'3 and deformed beyond words. Stop falling for memes.
>>
>>28679605
>An average man is someone who has a job for one.

Yes, got to provide for your fat parasitic ass, right?
>>
>>28679605
Oh really?
Please define the average man then. I wonder if I fulfill said requirements.
Already have a check for the job one.
>>
>>28679593
She's so ugly, but that's okay cuz so am I
>>
>>28679639
You should stop falling for memes and get some real world experience. Women hate short men. And not being short, that starts at about 6'1".

And if you're gonna post bunch of short guys with girlfriends, don't even bother. Anecdotal evidence proves nothing.
>>
>>28679634
As long as you've got dfc, I can show you paradise.
>>
>>28679677

Stop memespouting dude. All the men I work with except for one are all below 6 feet tall and they are all married or have gfs.
>>
>>28678414
If i still lived with mommy i wouldn't have any problems bringing that home.

However I live with a friend and his brother, and they both have super qt girlfriends that they have over constantly...how the fuck can i be bringing home a landwhale, I wouldn't be able to face them again.
>>
I'm a fem anon and am a little chubby but within the month of exercise can fix it tier. Man I should go for a walk.
>>
>>28679677
oh that meme again. Women hate insecurity so if you are short but ok with it you are fine you double autist
>>
>>28679720
>All the men I work with except for one are all below 6 feet tall and they are all married or have gfs.
Firstly, anecdotal evidence.

Secondly, so what? If they were tall, their life could have been much better. Whatever woman they managed to woo would have been much happier if they were taller. That's a fact.
>>
>>28678414
I'm not dating a landwhale regardless, get thin lazy bitch
>>
>>28679677
My entire family includes short guys who reproduced, dad is 5'10 and both grandfathers were 5'6
>>
>>28679740
This is fucking retarded.

Why should you EVER be secure with yourself if you are not top Chad? Seriously, am I the only one who thinks it's retarded? For example me, I have a 5.5" dick. It's usually considered about average. Am I secure about my dick size? Of course I'm fucking not because many men have bigger dicks than me.

Whatever woman I approach, I know that out of the guys that approached before(or maybe even slept with her) someone was very likely to have a dick that is bigger than mine. Only a retard would feel secure despite these facts.
>>
>>28679741
>insecure tall ugly guy detected

please go away, nobody cares about your height
>>
>>28679758
So? I don't get what you're trying to say. It's like I said that many people in scandinavia have blue eyes and then you said
>hurr not true, I know a Swede with brown eyes

Anecdotal evidence means nothing.
>>
>>28679779
I'm not actually. I'm short and pissed off about it. Only difference between me and most manlets is that I don't ignore the truth(that manlets have on average worse and harder lives) to feel better.
>>
>>28679776
yes you imbecile, if you accept yourself as you are your image improves drastically, nobody likes a whiner and its not like your dick will grow larger if you cry about it.
And don't get me started on dick sizes, your average grill will add 2 to the number when you get with her and subtract 2 when she dumps you for tyrone,THIS SHIT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER
>>
>>28679811
So what? They should just get depressed? Ugly tall guys have worse lives than handsome tall guys too but they probably got over it you big baby.
>>
>>28679816
>nobody likes a whiner
My fucking god. So pointing out injustice committed by the society on me makes me a whiner? Top fucking kek.
>>
>>28679827
>not getting over injustice makes you a baby
I bet you like someone shitting down your throat. If you spoke out against it, you would be a whiner and a big baby.
>>
This thread's getting pretty noticed. I should probably delete it.
>>
>>28679874
Where exactly is it getting noticed? Don't tell me it's tumblr.
>>
>>28679851
ok you are obviously retarded or a troll,i am done.
>>
>>28679872
It would only be injustice if it was impossible to overcome. Most men are below six feet and most men get women.
>>
>>28679897
Stupid faggot. This thread was at 13 replies a couple of minutes ago and quickly went to 43. Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>28679920
I'm not a troll. Retarded? I don't think so, I think I would have noticed.

But it's not just that many things are completely out of your control and they make your life harder. Like being short/ugly male. That's the injustice I'm talking about.
>>
>>28679934
>It would only be injustice if it was impossible to overcome.
So if you had two guys running a race, while one of the guy has a 15lbs weight on each of his calves. You would call that race fair? Because if the guy with weights on his legs trains for many years, he might be able to overcome this problem. The injustice is that the other guy doesn't have to train as hard.

>>28679941
No u.
>>
File: ripped manlet.jpg (8 KB, 192x205) Image search: [Google]
ripped manlet.jpg
8 KB, 192x205
>>28679801
If women hate manlets so much, why are there still manlets today?

If things were as bad as you say, that genetic trait would have been bred out of the human specie generations ago

Women care way more about your ability to provide for them than your height you giant tard

You can be 4 feet tall but if your bank account is full, your harms are strong and you act with the confident of a responsible adult, you can snatch women off pretty much any 6 foot tall giant manchild you meet
>>
>Thread won't delete.

Whatever, then.

Continue bitching amongst yourselves...
>>
>>28679945
exactly, that shit is out of your control so you need to accept it as it is and do the best you can, this is almost as silly as the "fat acceptance" thing (before you say it yes you can lose weight hence the almost)
>>
>>28679992
>The injustice is that the other guy doesn't have to train as hard.
Except it's not that simple. There are ugly tall men who probably have a very hard time getting women compared to handsome tall men. There are very handsome tall men who get women easier than handsome tall men. Human genetics don't start and end with height.
>>
>>28680000
>If women hate manlets so much, why are there still manlets today?
hurr if we come from monkeys y dere still be monkeys 2day
>If things were as bad as you say, that genetic trait would have been bred out of the human specie generations ago
Short women still procreate.
>Women care way more about your ability to provide for them than your height you giant tard
Then what's with the many guys earning lots but living alone? Oh right, they are ugly/short.
>You can be 4 feet tall but if your bank account is full
Depends on what you mean by full. Unless we're talking seriously full(which most people won't be able to achieve), then yes I guess. But having for example 80k is pretty much nothing even if it's over average.
>>
>>28680000
Because men like to breed with shorter women and women continue to pass on the manlet trait.

If everyone selected for taller mates, then there'd be a difference.
>>
>>28680007
>that shit is out of your control
Being short is. Being treated baddly by people can be changed, but people don't want to.
>you need to accept it as it is
No.
>this is almost as silly as the "fat acceptance" thing
Comparing something you can change easily to something you can't change without very expensive and invasive surgery? Wew.
>>
>>28680037
>There are ugly tall men who probably have a very hard time getting women compared to handsome tall men
And there are ugly men who are also short who have a very hard time getting women.
>Human genetics don't start and end with height.
True, as far as men go. Looks(facial bone structure), frame(shoulder width, wrist size) and penis size matter a lot. And given that you are not malnourished(which isn't common nowadays) are out of your control also.
>>
>>28680058
>Doesn't understand ability to provide =/= money alone
Sure, lets pretend the average roastie will pick a rich nechbeard over someone who makes her feel safe
>>
File: 1410287337835.jpg (103 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
1410287337835.jpg
103 KB, 900x300
>>28680084
.....crying about people liking what they like, what should we do educate the (minority of) stacies who would absolutely wouldn't date a short dude? maybe have a short acceptance camp or something? people don't treat you like dirt because you are not attractive/tall enough, they do it because you yourself believe you are dirt and that's what you project to others, this is basic stuff damn it.
>>
>>28680174
>someone who makes her feel safe
Like someone who is tall and has a big frame? Surely not out of your control.
>>
>>28680201
>people don't treat you like dirt because you are not attractive/tall enough, they do it because you yourself believe you are dirt and that's what you project to others, this is basic stuff damn it.
But I am dirt. I am short. Short men are on average less succesful, attractive, liked. Pretty much anything. I could ignore this truth, but that would be retarded.
>>
>>28679462
>Since the stone age
t. outofasstalker
>>
>>28680201
>People don't like you because you don't like yourself

Not this shit meme again.
>>
>>28680216
>tall and has a big frame
All I'm saying is you keep falling for the "single cause" fallacy (not sure how you call it in english)
Being tall is just one of the trait women seek in men. Right beside strength, aesthetics, wealth, intelligence, adaptability, confidence, social skills, emotional balance and many more
>>
>>28680334
>strength
Tall men are bigger. Have bigger bones and more muscle. Go figure.
>aesthetics
Out of your control beyond the basic stuff.
>wealth
Can be changed a little, but mostly determined by your family because of nepotism. If you come from wealthy and influential family, you are much more likely to be wealthy.
>intelligence
Out of your control.
>adaptability
Heavily affected by confidence.
>confidence
Decided by things out of your control.
>social skills
Decided by looks(halo effect).
> emotional balance
Decided by previous life experience which is decided by other things.
>>
>>28680251
you know what? fine.
>>28680316
ikr? why even live?
>>
Oh god I think the pic for this thread is a professor at my college
>>
>>28680408
>you know what? fine.
Good. Now that we agree that what I said is true, I would like to know how can so many people be retarded enough to ignore this truth.
>>
>>28680251

>Short men are on average less succesful, attractive, liked. Pretty much anything. I could ignore this truth, but that would be retarded.
This is one of the most idiotic things I've ever read.
You are either S-class troll material or one of the dumbest people to ever post on this site.

>THERE ARE MORE SHARK ATTACKS WHEN ICECREAM SALES ARE HIGH! WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BUY ICECREAM? I AM JUST GOING TO GET ATTACKED BY A SHARK.

That is literally your argument.
>>
>>28680768
>This is one of the most idiotic things I've ever read.
That's true. They are idiotic but it's the truth. The proof is out there. Seriously, google is your friend.

As for your other point
>implying shortness/ugliness isn't the cause of failure
>>
>>28680412
I found her pic on /soc/. Bring this up next time you see her, okay?
>>
>>28680849
>on /soc/
she probably got an 8
>>
>>28680395
I get it now, you're just angry and delusional, treating your own insecurities as facts

Let me tell you, people with many skills and positive physical/psychological traits are doing just fine without having to be 7 foot tall.

The only ones who would need to be that tall to get a date are boring and lazy people who'd rather curse the genetic lottery for not providing them with a free exceptional trait than actually work on bettering themselves by acquiring skills and personality traits women find just as attractive as height
>>
>>28680944
>The only ones who would need to be that tall to get a date are boring and lazy people who'd rather curse the genetic lottery for not providing them with a free exceptional trait than actually work on bettering themselves by acquiring skills and personality traits women find just as attractive as height
So not wanting to accept injustice is called laziness now?
>>
>>28681079
>So not wanting to accept injustice is called laziness now?
You can't really call that injustice. It's not like someone is running around hospitals making babies grow up to be manlets on purpose
>>
>>28681160
>You can't really call that injustice. It's not like someone is running around hospitals making babies grow up to be manlets on purpose
But the babies can't choose their height or looks.
>>
>>28681202
Yes but it's not a crime or an injustice if there's no perpetrators

And, yes, clinging on lack of height, using it as an excuse to not better yourself is laziness
>>
>>28681293
So people treat you worse for something you can't change. And you don't consider this to be injustice?
>>
>>28679265
>If you're handsome of course.
...of course what?
>>
>>28679634

I break the mold, then.

I'm ugly and chubby.

I don't look like the girl in OP yet but if you lopped off the beard of fat we could be related.
>>
>>28681310
It would be an injustice if it was true but it's not at all what's happening, see

It's not that they're treating you bad, it's more like they're just not treating you like someone with an exceptional trait

Some people are treated as exceptional because of their height, others because of their intelligence, hard work, sense of humor, anything goes if you got it in sufficient amount

And then there are other folks who get treated just right because they're good but not exceptional in enough fields that makes them functional human beings

But you can't just expect to be respected if you're not even willing to develop the basic skills of a functional adult. That's just not how that works
>>
Fuck off insecure manlet, there's other height threads for you to bitch in.
Back to the topic: she would need a lot going for her personality and quality wise for me to even consider her
>>
>>28681651
thread is dead
Everybody has already left
It's not like shitting up anyone's convo at this point
>>
>>28681458
>It's not that they're treating you bad, it's more like they're just not treating you like someone with an exceptional trait
That's still bad compared to that special someone. Because of something I could not change.
>And then there are other folks who get treated just right because they're good but not exceptional in enough fields that makes them functional human beings
That's just calling it something else and you know it. Compared to lucky people I get treated baddly.
>But you can't just expect to be respected if you're not even willing to develop the basic skills of a functional adult. That's just not how that works
And you can't expect me to develop myself if the things I can gain by developing myself are things that come easily to a Chad.
>>
>>28681958
Wanna know one of ugly Chad's secrets?

Just learn how to make good breakfast, you entitled cunt
And not just some passable shit, it must be putting 5 star restaurants to shame if you want this to work

Then all you need to do is invite grills for lunch, have them taste your cooking and let them chitchat about it to their friends

Broads will want to spend the night at your place if they know the breakfast is gonna be exceptional

And this, my friend is just one of the skills unexceptional guys learn if they want to escape their permavirgin status
>>
>>28682200
Why should I do that? If I got born a tall attractive Chad I wouldn't have to try as hard. It's not fair.
>>
>>28682229
Ok, I'll tell you the story of two guys I know

Once upon a time, there were two friends
Friend one, we'll call him Chad, is very tall and attractive and all the girls in school wants to suck his cock
Friend 2, we'll call him Bob, is average height, chubby and has a baby face that makes him look grotesque
The two friends are such good buddies, they share everything
One day, Chad feels bad for Bob because he realize Bob is getting jealous of all the sex Chad is having
Chad tries to give advice to Bob but since Bob is ugly, none of it works
Nevertheless, this inspires Bob and he decides that if he can't do Chad's thing, then he will do everything Chad lacks
Bob works hard, he becomes very artsy, learns to writhe poetry, draw portraits, dance, sing, cooks
He quickly becomes a very interesting person to talk to, extremely outgoing, open minded, amazing at telling stories but also a great listener
The two guys are a dynamic duo, Chad attracts the chicks and Bob makes sure they're never bored
Unfortunately, as time passes by, Chad starts getting older and as he ages, all his attractiveness is slowly fading away
Bob, on the other hand is constantly picking up new skills to shows and stories to tell
And finally, one day, girls stops looking at Chad because he's become old and useless meanwhile his friend bob is at the peak of his success

The moral of the story is, you can't just let chance decide of your faith since she can let you down at any time.
Better take things in your own hands
>>
>>28682669
>Bob works hard, he becomes very artsy, learns to writhe poetry, draw portraits, dance, sing, cooks
So Bob worked very hard to get what Chad gets just by being born? Fucking cuck.
>Better take things in your own hands
Fuck you. I'm not gonna let myself be humiliated.
>>
>>28682734
You're just lazy dude

Those guys actually exist and I still talk to them from times to times

Both of them don't go out that much anymore

Last time I checked on Chad, he had some kind of ass cancer from playing MMORPGS all day or something

As for Bob, he got fatter but he's been engaged for years to the cutest little geek girl I've ever seen

If you do nothing, you get nothing, dude
>>
>>28682870
>You're just lazy dude
If you mean working hard for what Chad gets easily. Compensating for my shortcomings, then yeah I don't want to do that. Chad doesn't have to work nearly as much.
>If you do nothing, you get nothing, dude
Sometimes you do and you still get nothing. It's better to never try and lose by default than try and risk losing. Then at least you are in control.
>>
>>28682926
>working hard for what Chad gets easily
Have you even read my post?
Today Bob has a 9/10 gf, meanwhile Chad has nothing but an tumors slowly filling his butthole
>>
>>28683046
Oh yeah this one particular Chad totally disproves that Chad have better life on average for less work.
>>
>>28683065
Don't work hard, work smart

You had all the time in the world to pick up skills that would have given you an unfair advantage over Chad later in life but instead you decided to completely embrace the loser mentality

You actually brought this on yourself, dude
>>
>>28683257
>later in life
Later in life doesn't matter. What matters is approx 14-22. Life is done afterwards.

>embrace the loser mentality
Work hard so I can maybe get Chads used goods? Nty.
>>
Who's the girl in the OP? I swear I've seen her before.
>>
>>28683377
Later in life only means a couple years after you start

That Bob started working on his game when he was 15 and by the time he was 17 he was already getting more pussy than Chad

It's not some universal truth but at least it proves someone who is really motivated can pull it off

Also you don't get to curse at the universe for your misfortune, you had a chance to make things right, nobody forced you to miss it
>>
>>28678414
If we were emotionally compatible yes. The way a girl looks pretty much does nothing to me, I'm attracted to how smart and empathetic and vulnerable people are.

I know that sounds like bullshit and it doesn't mean anything coming from a horribly ugly beta but that's just what it's like for me...
>>
>>28678414
>Would you date this thing?
Absolutely, would she date me though?
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.