[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the hell does anybody get bullied outside of grade school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1221.jpg (47 KB, 800x622) Image search: [Google]
1221.jpg
47 KB, 800x622
How the hell does anybody get bullied outside of grade school in America when anybody, even the bullied can carry a firearm?
>>
>>28678117
>fire arms
>not knowing how to throw a punch

I'm not surprised amerilard
>>
Schools are gun free zones. Guns physically cannot exist while on campus
>>
>>28678176
This, lol

But in all seriousness if you're the kind of autist that needs a gun to feel up to dealing with basic teasing and harassment, nobody is going to sell you a gun.
>>
>>28678191
When they ask why your buying just say "something to lock up in my home to feel safer." Thats it.
>>
>>28678191
>>>28678176
>This, lol
>But in all seriousness if you're the kind of autist that needs a gun to feel up to dealing with basic teasing and harassment, nobody is going to sell you a gun.
Bullying is no joke. One or two instances of harassment is not bullying. Repetitive dominance by men higher up than you is a hell only below torture. You were probably a bully.
>>
>>28678191
>nobody is going to sell you a gun.
Eh, not really. I went to a gun shop, straight up said "I'd like to purchase your cheapest handgun please" which the owner laughed, I was dropping my speghetti left and right when he was asking me questions and I was still able to buy a gun.

Basically, if you can pass a background check, you can buy a gun. It's sad though because from what I understand anyone who's been in a psych ward can't purchase a firearm normally (they'd have to buy one secondhand.)
>>
>>28678297
>Repetitive dominance by men higher up than you is a hell only below torture.

Please never join the Infantry
>>
>>28678415
why did you choose to participate in institutionalized homosexuality
>>
>>28678415
>not releasing autistic loose cannons upon the terrorists
The infantry is missing out on some of the finest killing machines.
>>
>>28678392
>It's sad though because from what I understand anyone who's been in a psych ward can't purchase a firearm normally
Ever?
>>
We need more school shootings, if you're going to bully someone you should be prepared to die
>>
>>28678493
>we need to give leftists more fodder for their anti-gun rhetoric
>>
>>28678482
Honestly I haven't researched it, I think it varies from state to state but it's absolute bullshit that all the normies say "oh, if you have suicidal thoughts, call the hotline asap!" and you get buttfucked with a $6,000 psych ward stay and unable to ever own a firearm for life.
>>
>>28678392
>>28678297
>>28678295
Background checks include mental health as a prerequisite, and before someone starts spewing shit about "secondhand loopholes" allow me to say:
No. The fudds that would be willing to,sell their guns secondhand are not going to turn them over to people they percieve to be future domestic terrorists.

t. /k/ crossboarder
>>
File: 1448375398953.jpg (481 KB, 2758x1822) Image search: [Google]
1448375398953.jpg
481 KB, 2758x1822
>>28678176
this.
>carry my gun throughout freshman year in campus against school policy
>next year they pass a bill that designates schools as gun free zones
>mfw my sig dissapears inside my bag as I step on campus
>>
>>28678482
Pretty much. Varies by state but if your state's even remotely left-leaning you're fucked.

Same thing is true for felons, which would make sense if it weren't for the fact that a huge number of felonies are victimless, nonviolent crimes and that the legal system is not held accountable for returning legal rights to felons that have been rehabilitated.
>>
>>28678517
Says you. My idiot friend bought a secondhand gun below age, and he is a retarded motherfucker. I'm talking he thinks anyone who doesn't vote for Trump should be gassed, and DOESNT see that sounds like something Hitler would do, since he thinks Hitler was a bad guy.
>>
>>28678517
>Background checks include mental health as a prerequisite,
True, but it's /k/ MUH 2A WAAAAH arfcom disinfo that having any little hiccup in your life will preclude you from owning a gun ever. It's only an issue if you're actually at risk for pulling some shit related to your mental illness -- if you have 8 admittances to the local ER in recent history, you won't get a gun. But if you have a script for antidepressants and a shrink and whatnot, having literal clinical depression won't change much. Same if you're schizoid or whatever, there's a difference between being on anti-psychotics and fairly tame even off them, and then there's being in a group home under close monitoring because you beheaded a guy in 2012.
>>
>>28678563
Generally you can only be prevented from buying a gun if you have some kind of in-house psychological treatment on record, so being admitted to a ward, things like that.

The "black dot on your elementary school record means NO GUNS EVER" crap is mostly just to discourage literal children and Australians from posting.
>>
>>28678549
Well I live in Tennessee so maybe I have a chance.
>>
>>28678648
ur the only ten I see ;)
>>
>>28678464
This tbqh. Have you ever seen a bigger, stronger autist rage? They absolutely destroy everyone in their path.

Military should really target their recruitment towards them.
>>
>>28678786
All the autists join the Air Force though (I would know.)
>>
>>28678786
If they had drafted more autists and less niggas, America would have won vietnam
>>
>>28678117
Because bullies become powerful people. You can't shoot your boss, the frat boys, or the police, politicians, or any other bully profession/social role
>>
File: 1320962871317.png (254 KB, 381x495) Image search: [Google]
1320962871317.png
254 KB, 381x495
>>28678891
>You can't shoot your boss, the frat boys, or the police, politicians, or any other bully profession/social role
It's called revolution.
>>
File: blackflag.png (106 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
blackflag.png
106 KB, 2000x2000
>>28678940
AHHH REVOLUTION WHEN
>>
>>28678297
If you're repeatedly humiliated, you are doing something to get the piss taken out of you. There used to be 2 kids in my school who were the most obnoxious cunts, and then got bullied because they were obnoxious cunts and continued to be obnoxious cunts. Take a look at yourself you autist and figure out whats wrong.
>>
>>28678562
>I'm talking he thinks anyone who doesn't vote for Trump should be gassed, and DOESNT see that sounds like something Hitler would do, since he thinks Hitler was a bad guy.
Sounds like a pretty normal guy. Why don't you go fuck yourself, cuck?
>>
>>28678117
Cause only the bullies go around shooting people and putting them at gun point when they get out of school.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.