[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she has a tumblr, facebook, instagram, twitter, reddit, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1432724756686.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>she has a tumblr, facebook, instagram, twitter, reddit, and snapchat account
>>
I don't think you guys realize how uncommon it is for someone to have a reddit account. I know it might be perceived as hot shit but really, it's no that common
>>
You forgot kik. That's one's the real kicker.
>>
File: 1458805739566.png (161 KB, 980x1175) Image search: [Google]
1458805739566.png
161 KB, 980x1175
>>28677978

that makes it worse that she has a reddit account
>>
How do normies keep up with all that? Even if you're on your phone 24/7 and entirety cut off from the real world, I'd imagine that all those social platforms would be completely overwhelming and consuming.
>>
File: no.png (43 KB, 240x311) Image search: [Google]
no.png
43 KB, 240x311
>she has a tumblr, facebook, instagram, twitter, reddit, or snapchat account
>>
ask her if she has a 4chan account
>>
>>28677960
>realized several months back that I wasn't even using the few social media accounts I had created
>Deleted every one that I could log into
>felt great, as I ditched my ipod as well
>all I have now is a laptop and a shit phone
>felt free
>now I'm trying to get to a normie life, at least to a degree, but I seem to have cut myself off from my peers in some insurmountable way simply by not having social media apps
>try to connect, but every time I see people anew, their relationships with others have progressed behind the scenes on these apps, while I am left in the dust
>so I find myself playing catch up constantly
>but is it even worth getting to know people who send 40 fucking selfies a day about the dumbest shit?
>I want to join the club, but the club seems to care only about self glorification, and the lowest forms of interaction
>fucking why
>>
>she has a facebook and a twitter
>she changed her facebook name to a fake name
>she doesn't post on twitter anymore
Probably she doesn't want people to see her manlet boyfriend balding already. Not so proud of him now, uh? Funny how the happy couple pictures stopped when the balding started.
>>
File: 1463531285440.png (27 KB, 860x758) Image search: [Google]
1463531285440.png
27 KB, 860x758
>>28677960

I'm a guy.

I made a Tumblr a few days ago.
>>
File: tumblr_o4eg1dTfgn1uzrg9oo1_540.gif (2 MB, 540x373) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4eg1dTfgn1uzrg9oo1_540.gif
2 MB, 540x373
>use tumblr to post my art and share art I find elsewhere
>use Facebook solely to keep in touch with my family in another country
>use twitter only to enter those free giveaways on tech sites
>use instagram to share my art and follow other artists
>use snapchat to watch dj khaled's motivational snapchat stories every morning to motivate me to get out of bed and not kill myself

fine ya got me on reddit I don't use it, but still, there's nothing intrinsically wrong with these platforms
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.