[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's another miserable day that I've ruined by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: 1458066819511.jpg (48 KB, 590x518) Image search: [Google]
1458066819511.jpg
48 KB, 590x518
>it's another miserable day that I've ruined by eating too much
>12 more hours to go before I can sleep and then wake up and retry
I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. I just want to cry. I hate myself.
>>
>>28677911
you can like... vomit..
>>
>>28677911
Eating too much what? Junk?
>>
>>28677911
Even the score by doing some cardio you fat wining bitch
>>
>>28677927
Only gets rid of, like, 50% of the calories, and I hate getting sick. You also have to vomit for almost an hour straight to get it all out.
>>28677931
Yeah, food. I had three peanut butter sandwiches. I don't know why.
>>
File: 1463609194563.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1463609194563.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
>it's another miserable day that I've ruined by eating too much
>12 more hours to go before I can sleep and then wake up and retry
I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. I just want to cry.

EET RHYMES!!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!
>>
>>28677952
I lifted then ran for an hour this morning. But I ruined it by eating.
>>
>>28677970
yee eating ruined so many lives.
>>
>>28677967
I didn't notice.
>>28678003
It's ruined mine. Fat people should be put down, including me.
>>
File: to be yu.png (3 KB, 360x76) Image search: [Google]
to be yu.png
3 KB, 360x76
>>28678025

I run this shit.

But if you lift, you are on the road to riches.
More then u can imagine.

Start riding a bike, makes my test shoot into space.
>>
>>28677911
>spend five weeks eating correctly, getting at least 10k steps a day, never eating more than 3 meals
>check the scale this past Sunday, see I got down to 205 from 215
>decide to drink that night, end up getting burgers at 2AM as well
>wake up on Monday, 212 lbs.
>now it's Thursday and I've only gotten down to 211

I know weight loss isn't a race, but fuck man. This is about to be a marathon for me, I refuse to give up drinking on Sundays. It's all I have
>>
>>28678053
Maybe I will. I have a shitty bike lying around.
>>28678078
I have a hard time giving up food. I'm trying to just stop eating for a while to accelerate my weight loss but I'm such a useless fatty that's not working out.
>>
>>28678106
nonono man,
drastic changes never stick.

Choose to make one little change, keep it for 30 days - say - no sweets and no chips - no junk food.

So you go and eat rice, nice spicy chicken, tasty but NATURAL stuff.

THEN, after 30 days when the habit is formed, you take another step in the right direction.

Dont be yo yo-ing.. mang.
>>
File: 1375943718848.jpg (94 KB, 680x1020) Image search: [Google]
1375943718848.jpg
94 KB, 680x1020
>>28678182
I know you're right. I never eat chips or sweets, the worst I eat is a burrito once a week.

The issue is I went through a terrible year, and my only joy that kept me from killing myself was eating. So after losing a ton of weight, I ended up gaining all of it back.

Now I feel rushed to lose it, because every single time I see myself I'm reminded what a useless fat waste of space I am, and I feel I need to change immediately.

I lost some weight on a normal weight loss program like you said, but I really feel the need to go faster and faster and faster because I'm such a gay fatass that needs to get back to where he was RIGHT NOW.

I hate this, but this is the life I chose.

You wouldn't believe how disgusting I am. I was eating large pizzas all by myself. I would get 3000 calories from Mcdonalds every night of the week. I've gotten so fat my dick inverts because the pad around my dong is so fatty now. I'm not even human.
>>
>>28677970
Aww you're overeacting. Stock up on foods that boost metabolism so you can eat more bit wont become a fat ass.
>>
>>28678248
Damn nigga... I never heard of inverted dick, sounds brutal.

Well, believe it or not, first step is to love yourself, I dont mean the body, it comes and goes, I mean the SELF, the awareness that makes you seek better life - that's some Higher part of us.

You have to love yourself, because - wait for it - your self hate makes you seek escape from it by eating.

Makes sense right?

So accept that fat guy is just a temporary shape you took, and thank God you can take a better shape, like water in glass.

So how would you feel had you realized your ideal weight? Focus on that feel, it will motivate you.

And try to find enjoyment in something other than food, there are lots of things to enjoy, one is - the pain from a good workout.

I remember when I had my first DOMS and my dad told me the hurt it is good and it means my muscles are growing.
Since that day I stopped perceiving it as pain and become hooked on muscle burns the day after.

Feels so refreshing.

I think a big part of growing as ppl is to learn to LOVE the pain that makes you better.

Be it doms, girl's rejection, etc.

Dont become masochist and seek unnecessary pain, but just learn to love it as a beacon of self improvement.
>>
>>28678333
I'm not overreacting but nice trips. The issue is I still have to have dinner with my family and I'm going to be way over my calorie goal. So I ruined a whole day. I was hoping to get near thing again by my birthday so I could stop worrying about my disgusting weight, but it looks like that won't happen.
>>
File: IMG_20160516_092232.jpg (24 KB, 289x496) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160516_092232.jpg
24 KB, 289x496
Become addicted to vidya and stop eating, lost 22 lbs in one summer, also go play basketball or football for like a few hours on the weekend. Playing a sport is better than just running and a lot more entertaining.
>>
>>28678248
>You wouldn't believe how disgusting I am. I was eating large pizzas all by myself. I would get 3000 calories from Mcdonald's every night of the week

I've been there bro. I always delude myself when it comes to binge eating. I consider it a gift to myself for doing so well that week, when in reality, I'll be eating enough calories during my weekly binge to make the entire week of good eating pointless. The day after, I'll feel like such a piece of shit that I'll avoid all of the mirrors in my apartment and sometimes I'll just eat like a fatty again, because why not?

We truly are the worst humankind has to offer.
>>
File: 1462737219697.jpg (17 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1462737219697.jpg
17 KB, 500x382
>>28678372
It's not all the time, it's just my dick is already small flaccid, so when there's some fat around there and I wear undies it gets pushed back. It's gross.

You are right. I know the key is to stop worrying so much about it because it becomes a never ending cycle. Feel bad because I eat, eat because I feel bad. Temporary shape, you are right, I will remember that. I will feel amazing at my ideal weight. I try to focus on playing video games and guitar. I will focus harder on it though, to keep my mind off food.

Thank you very much for your inspirational words. I know it's silly but it helps a lot. I don't have any friends and I can't talk about my insecurities to family so it means a lot, sometimes I just need someone to remind me I can change.

Thank you a lot anon.
>>
>>28678391
I play basketball by myself sometimes.
>>28678429
We're not the worst. At least we know we have a problem.
I'm really glad it's not just me. I feel like I'm going to cry. You guys have been really nice. I just needed someone to sympathize.

r9k is a beautiful place for people like us.
>>
File: smile-kitten-large.jpg (31 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
smile-kitten-large.jpg
31 KB, 500x344
>>28678449
I am glad I can help!
>>
>>28677957
No sir, I'm a nutritionist and the reason why bulimics are so skinny is because they throw immediately after the meal before the food is digested so that practically zero calories are absorbed. If you had the courage to become bulimic I'd wager you'd be skinny in 3-4 months depending on your current weight
>>
>>28678758
I'd rather just not eat in the first place than be bulimic.
>>
>>28678793
have you thought about fasting then man?

It sounds ridiculous but after the first 24 hours of not eating(if you can make it) your body sort of goes into hibernation mode. It recognizes it needs to subsist on the fatty tissue in your body because it wont be eating any time soon(fun fact, fatty tissue goes BEFORE muscle not the other way around)

Basically your body recognizes this and you as a human being go into a new realm. You'll be calm, collected and able to think much clearer. After the 48 hour point, you get a really nice buzz as a result but you don't get hunger cravings anymore either. The longest I've gone is two weeks without any sort of food and I lost roughly 20 lbs as a result. You have to worry about your nutrition so have a bottle of generic supplements available, and when you do eat again. Do not overeat. Your body will go into 100% storage mode because it thinks you wont eat again for another month and stores everything. You can actually gain weight if you binge after a fast as weird as it sounds, it's similar to how pirates would die after getting back to port and overeating because their bodies weren't able to handle the absurd amount of food
>>
>>28678930
I knew fatty tissue goes before muscle mass, because that's what it's meant to do.

Thank you for this advice. I've tried before but been unable to. Knowing you were able to succeed in a way really helps. I can do this, I can do this. I just need to stop getting so pent up and obsessed with food. I need to focus on other things.

Thank you anon. I'm going to do it, okay? I'm going to kick this body back into shape and I will make quick progress.
>>
File: 1450311227977.png (18 KB, 154x221) Image search: [Google]
1450311227977.png
18 KB, 154x221
>job counselor keeps leaving messages on my phone
>afraid he'll visit my house and get my parents involved
>out of a job for 3 weeks already

fuck all man, i never asked for this
>>
>>28677911
Hey anon, binge eating is the fucking worst.
I know this exact feel, honestly.

Allow me to shill a bit:
It's so hard, but I promise you that you aren't a victim of your own will power. Your body is simply craving the nutrition it needs and is therefore constantly unsatiated, it's forcing you to eat and eat in hopes of supplementing itself.
Please look up High Carb Vegan Lifestyle and Raw Till' 4.
You can eat as much as you'd like (within reason) and not really count calories or worry about being nutritionally deficient. High carb vegans are known to eat upwards of 20 (even 50, I've seen it) bananas in one sitting if they so feel like it.

Freelee The Banana Girl, DurianRider, That Vegan Couple, Lauren Toyota, are all good youtube resources for what you're going to need to do to turn your life around.
You'll be fine.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.