[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did u know muhammad cucked his own son?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: cuckedhisownson.png (86 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
cuckedhisownson.png
86 KB, 350x200
http://www.answering-islam.org/Responses/Menj/zaynab.htm

even taking in account he was a mentally ill person... that is pretty low.
>>
>>28677551

the image is relevant; muhammad 's justification was that "god told him to do it.". to fuck the wife of his own son. what a slick bastard!
>>
I would lmao at how retarded religion is at face value , but there are no wealthy atheists and it takes a lot of will to be a religious person.
>>
>>28677551
that is a weird take on the story because if i was going to be critical of Muhammad I'd say he was stupid for making Zaynab and and Zayd marry in the first place. Zaynab never wanted to marry Zayd because he was an exslave so its no surprise the marriage didn't work.
>>
>>28677608

I think Trump is probably agnostic deep down.
>>
>>28677608
It actually takes less will to believe in any religious of value system. It takes effort and courage to be unbiased. People align more closely with their beliefs and reject the opposite of their beliefs when they are reminded of death.

plus of course there are wealthy atheists. They just don't make a huge deal about being one
>>
>>28677711
>Atheists don't make a huge deal about being one

Are you kidding me? They literally have atheist versions of churches in the UK where people go every weekend to talk about how they don't believe in God. Not to mention the amazing banana man
>>
>>28677551
so was it his wife who is his daughter's son?
>>
>>28677608
Richard Dawkins is probably pretty wealthy off them book shekels at this point tbqh.
>>
>>28678340
no. Zaynab was Muhammad's cousin. Zayd was enslaved as a child and eventually gifted to Muhammad's first wife Khadjiah. Khadijah and Muhammad freed Zayd and Muhammad "adopted" Zayd as his son.
>>
>>28677781

you are bad at reasoning... so they have one (1) atheist meetup group in the uk where people socialize and talk about their lives without God . AND ? and in your eyes that PROOVES that all atheists make it a central part of their identity and can't help themselves to talk about it all the time? son u retarded.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.