[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can anyone who has had sex before be depressed or discontent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 27
File: 1449442021822.jpg (68 KB, 420x347) Image search: [Google]
1449442021822.jpg
68 KB, 420x347
How can anyone who has had sex before be depressed or discontent with life?

You've literally experienced the best thing life has to offer, and you can also call yourself human. You were accepted entirely by another human being.

I can never take the plight of a non-virgin seriously.
>>
>>28677472
>You've literally experienced the best thing life has to offer

3/10 made me reply
>>
Because they take it for granted in the same way that we take having enough food or running water for granted. It's basically zero for them. That's why sex is right at the bottom of Maslow's hierarchy of needs.
>>
>>28677500
it is though, you just dont think so because you've probably done it so much
>>
>>28677472
because it's not the best thing in life. The best thing is overcoming your fears and anxiety. I fucked only with one girl but that changed nothing, still an anxious cyborg and wish I didn't hate just every single person I meet on the street
>>
File: 1460719014349.jpg (87 KB, 582x580) Image search: [Google]
1460719014349.jpg
87 KB, 582x580
I DIDN'T CUM! NO ONE CAME! IT WAS HORRIBLE PURE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28677472
This. Non virgins can't be robots hookers don't count
>>
>>28678289
>hookers don't count
yes they do

you fundamentally don't understand robotism
>>
It's not really the best thing. It's temporary too. It's like eating.

From your position you can't understand what it's like to lose something that feels so good either. Love is better than sex. The pleasure you get from sex can be intense but it doesn't last very long. The feeling you get when you're holding her hand in bed after you're done is something else though.

>Similarly, a study recently published in the Journal of Neurophysiology conducted a study in which they performed MRIs to record the brain activity of 15 female and male college students who have recently been dumped from a long-term relationship. All of these 15 students described themselves as being "absolutely and very intensely in love".

>These partcipiants were shown pictures of strangers and then pictures of their ex lovers. When shown pictures of their ex lovers, high levels of dopamine were released which is similar to showing a crack addict a picture of cocaine. The nucleus abbcumbens and prefrontal cortex (related to intense addiction to cocaine and cigarettes), the ventral tegmental area (related to feelings of romantic love) and the insular cortex and anterior cingulate (related to physical pain) were also stimulated.

Having been a suicidal virginal robot before then getting into a relationship and falling deeply in love and being dumped I can tell you that the latter is WAY WORSE. It's like withdrawing from drugs.
>>
>>28678300
>you fundamentally don't understand robotism
Explain what you mean. I've never had sex with a hooker myself but other robots on this board had and I don't know why literally paying a woman for sex should count as real sex.
If you mean real robots aren't even allowed to desire sex/gf you should go to wizchan. They have deluded themselves into thinking they don't need relationships to live a normal life.
>>
>>28677472
They leave, OP. They break you.

Having fucked, and mainlined heroin, I would rather shoot dope any day of the week.
>>
>>28678324
>i had a gf now she dumped me the world is over :((((((((( the bost
next go tell children in africa how one time your ass hole exploded because you ate too much food
>>
>>28677472

It's vastly overrated

You know the worst part about it? I feel like it wouldn't be if I could do it with somebody I actually love.

So you're double fucked dude. Sorry.
>>
>>28677472

How can anyone who has ever eaten before be hungry?

You've literally experienced eating, the best thing life has to offer after sex.
>>
>>28678427
I'm being real with you right now anon. If you have some underlying mental health issues that shit happening to you will intensify them in ways you couldn't have even guessed were possible. If you really think sex is that important just get a hooker, unless you're prepared to overcome some of the worst pain of your life.

Unless you're le edgy I'm a sociopath I don't care about love poster. Then I can't see anything from your vantage point.
>>
>>28678177
Dude, you glorify it until you have it. Only fucking 12 year olds follow your line of thought.
>>
>>28678477
yeah the crippling loneliness that will eventually end with me blowing my brains out is much better than a fucking broken heart
>>
>>28678580
It is. Like dying in a plane crash would be better than waking up on a hospital stretcher with all of your bones broken and your skin severely burnt. The pain could be overcome but you're not even good enough to find a way out of the crippling loneliness in the first place, what makes you think you could handle that?
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 191x191) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 191x191
>>28677472
lamo OP. my best friend had your same dumbass line of thinking. I always gave him shit for it. then he somehow got a gf at age 25 and finally agreed with me that sex is not the holy grail accomplishment of life that he thought it was.

so until you get laid or kill yourself, everyone on the rational side of the planet is just going to be laughing at your sad obsession.
>>
>>28678661
because i'm not a faggot like you whose life is over because his gf sucked a bigger blacker dick, dump the bitch and move on with your life
>>
>>28677472
>Getting your dick wet is the best thing life has to offer

Do yourself a favor and grow up.
>>
Let's see, I had depression and suicidal thoughts as a virgin. Then I still had the same issues after I had a girlfriend and lost my virginity. WHY DIDNT BEING INSIDE A VAGINA CURE MY MENTAL ISSUES, OP?
>>
>>28678745
You sound pretty bitter to me. If you act that way you don't just have to worry about your gf cucking you, life will cuck you. I used to be like you, then I realized if I kept on that path I'd end up with nothing to show for all my misery.

I could give you analogies all day but in the end it's all just to make the same simple point. It gets worse before it gets better. Unless you're Donald Trump and you can buy a new wife when the old one runs off or gets too old you have to play by the rules.

The rules state that you are likely inexperienced in relationships (you are a virgin after all) and your first one is most likely going to fail no matter how much effort you put into it or how much you love her. If that won't make you want to blow out your brains more than not having a relationship in the first place did you're probably weren't really suffering from depression, just being a massive whiny bitch.
>>
>>28678251

...Anonymous
05/19/16(Thu)11:36:14 No.28678251

87 KB JPG
"I DIDN'T CUM! NO ONE CAME! IT WAS HORRIBLE PURE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!"

The first time always is. Sorry you fell for the Hollywood Virginity meme.
>>
>all these normie cocksucking faggots and their fallacies

>robots arent allowed to glorify sex just as how an African boy in a famine shouldnt glorify food

Just fuck off just FUCKING FUCK OFF
>>
File: Cg_kKt75F4Y.jpg (25 KB, 359x479) Image search: [Google]
Cg_kKt75F4Y.jpg
25 KB, 359x479
"Best thing is life" is relative to ones position in life and desires.

People idolize a goal or experience which they do not have, and then when they achieve said thing they have to face the reality of it, that it doesn't meet their expectations.

OP, your post is projection. Not everyone holds the same values, standards and goals.

I'm sure you know all of this, as many people on /r9k/ do, but some tend to get carried away due to lacking some basic things in life while they see others achieving it passively without thinking about it.

It's unhealthy to focus so much on a certain aspect thinking it will complete you somehow, or give your life meaning. It's selling yourself short and constricting your life and mindset.
>>
>>28677472
>sex is the best thing ever
No it isnt. If you're regarding relations between a woman the best thing ever is the intimacy and feeling of closeness between two loving individuals. Combine that with the passion of sex then yes, that would be the best feeling ever. It's the emotions that make it worth while. Something you'll never have because you're a retarded aspie
>>
>>28678889
so why didn't just avoid relationships then faggot? yeah life is going to cuck me and not the guy who can't get over a relationship
>>
>>28677472
You're retarded. Sex is just sex. It doesn't solve your problems, if anything it gives you a whole new batch of problems to worry about.
>>
>>28679077
If not having a drug made you feel really bad what would you do? Just go cold turkey?

That's pretty much what I had to do because as much as I would try I couldn't find another girl to take me. Remember, mental health issues. I spent a whole year being all fucked up because of it, even into my next relationship I still wasn't over it. She was the one.

Anyway the point I will make here is that after I sorted out all the other shit in my life I got over it. I no longer have depression. I'm still bi polar. Still probably have aspergers. I realized how stupid it was after some time.

But one last point, just because I realized how stupid many of my problems were doesn't mean that they weren't serious. I mean I could tell you that depression is fucking stupid and tell you a rational reason why the things that are causing you to be depressed shouldn't be, and what you could do to fix it. That doesn't make it magically go away. You have to work through it on your own. I really hope that if you ever do decide to have a romantic relationship that you do this to the best of your ability first, also be prepared for disappointment.
>>
>>28677472
sex is the best thing life has to offer? oh anon....you need to get out of your basement more often.
>>
>>28677472
because once youve had sex you dont build it up to be the best thing possible anymore and then all the real troubles in life are able to sink in and you realize this life is a nightmare no matter what. Its the ultimate cruel joke on robots really, that when/if you do have sex eventually, it will fix absolutely nothing except taking away the one thing that gave you a glimmer of hope, that one day sex would make it all better.
>>
>>28679362
jesus, is life really that dark? Maybe I should just become a wizard and live the rest of my days practicing my craft
>>
>>28679214
there is nothing wrong with my life besides the inability to get women to give a shit about me
>>
>>28679006
Not OP here
I completely agree with you. But let's face it, by having sex, the ex-robot will have a huge increase in his self steam. That thing alone could make his life much better.
>>
>>28677472

>OP wishes he didn't lost virginity so easily
>>
>>28677472
Sex is literally just wet masturbation. I swear you robots are nigger tier with your obsession with sex. No civilized being should consider sex the greatest pleasure in life
>>
File: 5s7-HtJ0ACs.jpg (97 KB, 539x807) Image search: [Google]
5s7-HtJ0ACs.jpg
97 KB, 539x807
>>28679456
I agree with you as well for it might not be what he idolizes but it will still be an accomplishment.

Same goes for a girlfriend, money, friends etc. They are stepping stones of social progression and are healthy things.

My fear for robots is what this anon said >>28679362 for one must know how to handle themselves, their reasoning etc when expectations fail them.

A lot of robots don't know how to continue moving forward in life and stop at a failure or disappointment. I believe idolizing something is very risky for them because it can make them give up instead of march on.
>>
>>28679437
Why do you think they don't give a shit about you? Your personality seems a little abrasive. Also the comment about big nigger dicks made you sound a little insecure. Maybe you need to work on those things.
>>
Actually, now that I have experienced the true purpose in life, I don't care about sex at all and I am much more invested in finding a partner who I love as a person.

That is what transitioned my thinking from depression to prolonged sorrow. There are no good women any more in the world.
>>
>>28679723
I've met a few good ones. I think you are looking in the wrong place.
>>
>>28677472

And yet i still want to die and nothing feels good.
>>
Sex is pretty good, but it's not actually such a life changing experience. It's just a thing you do. It's much like soccer: a lot of fun, can bring you closer to somebody else, but at the end of the day, you may as well also play video games instead.
>>
ITT normies too stupid to realize that OP wasn't only talking about sex with all the things that come associated with it as well

hurr it's just a wet hole bruh
>>
>>28678471
>It's vastly overrated
>You know the worst part about it? I feel like it wouldn't be if I could do it with somebody I actually love.

Eh it still is. Have GF, have sex still think about killing myself pretty much everyday.

Ya some days are better then others and im glad i had sex, only took 30 years. But it's not like im happy and well adjusted now.
>>
>>28679362
I remember in Highschool my normie friend telling me once you have a sex you become a changed man and you crave it constantly, its the best thing ever and all this other bullshit....then when i finally did have sex i realized that the final destination of orgasm feels exactly the same as simply fapping.
>>
File: CGgUkF6UAAAY8iY.jpg (47 KB, 564x631) Image search: [Google]
CGgUkF6UAAAY8iY.jpg
47 KB, 564x631
>>28677472
Keep praising the pussy like its a gods last mercy on this forsaken earth and you'll never get it.
I know some of you are aspergers or autist but how can you not see the pattern, most women see providers as usable income instead of potential fuck buddies.
Walk up straight, wash your filthy body, work out a bit to lose excess pounds / gain a bit of muscle and you will be hounded by women.
There are plenty of women who want your dick, stop fearing women and just talk to them like you would to anyone else, show them that you're not looking for a friend through subtle hints and implications, you've made your own hell and you can't even see it because you've praised the pussy as your gospel.
TLDR; Stop praising, respect yourself, talk to them like you do to men, fuck them hard with the good D.
>>
>>28680673
You fucking retard.
>Walk up straight, wash your filthy body, work out a bit to lose excess pounds / gain a bit of muscle and you will be hounded by women
Yeah sure just like many guys I know who are doing this but aren't hounded by women. You know why? They're either ugly, short or both.
>>
>>28677472
I did, it was awful. Why normies hype it up so much baffles me.

Having another person touch your bare skin in places other than your hand feels so uncomfortable, it's like how a dog must feel when you pet them backwards.

Having done it just makes me hate life even more, I've already done the one thing that you're biologically supposed to live for and even that is fucking shit.
>>
>>28680673
>muh hygiene meme

jesus christ this level of post belongs on reddit, get out of here
>>
>>28677472

That's not heroin
>>
>>28677472
>You've literally experienced the best thing life has to offer,
But I never had heroin
Only ever had benzos
Sex with a qt girl is better than benzos, but not by much
>>
>>28680703
>>28680719
You think short and ugly men haven't gotten fucking laid before?
Keep making excuses, you think a horny girl gives two shits if you look like orcs ass or if you are goblins size?
They want the dick! you just can't fucking see it, the only reason they don't fuck you is because you are too fucking creepy/ scary for them!
>>
>>28680772
>You think short and ugly men haven't gotten fucking laid before?
What does that matter? They had to work much harder to get laid compared to tall/good looking guys.
>They want the dick!
Only Chads dick.
> the only reason they don't fuck you is because you are too fucking creepy/ scary for them!
Yeah I guess it's my fucking fault I have scary looking face. How dare I choose this facial bone structure before I was born. I should have known better.
>>
>>28680848
>had to work harder
Can't you work harder cunt?
>only chads dick
Learn to use your tongue and hands fucktard
Self deluding fuck listen here, your face is scary because you never smile.
You do choose your fucking facial expressions even if you never use them.
Stop making excuses and go get laid you mamas boy little shit!
>>
>>28680917
>Can't you work harder cunt?
Why should I? I didn't choose to be born short. It's not fair.
>Self deluding fuck listen here, your face is scary because you never smile.
If I don't smile, I look like a serial killer. If I do smile, I look like a creepy rapist. Not a hard choice.
>>
>>28680673
Putting muscle on changes nothing
>>
>>28677472
I hate to break it to you but sex is overrated.
>>
>>28681004
t. stupid normie

oreageno
>>
>>28680986
>abloo bloo i have a disadvatage so i give up and lay down to die
>If I don't smile, I look like a serial killer. If I do smile, I look like a creepy rapist. Not a hard choice.
Work on it infront of a mirror, accept yourself as you are and stop demanding medias image of yourself.
>>28680991
Women are sexually attracted to muscles and you can't see it, there fore it's not true.
>>
>>28681073
>abloo bloo i have a disadvatage so i give up and lay down to die
Well I'm not gonna accept injustice.
>Work on it infront of a mirror, accept yourself as you are and stop demanding medias image of yourself.
What does that shit even mean.
>>
>>28678375
arranging and being able to afford a prostitute sounds to me a million times more anxiety provoking then getting a girlfriend (which is, admittedly, fairly anxiety provoking).
>>
>>28681046
I'm far from a normie, been a beta NEET loser for over half a decade now.
You can deny it all you want but the base act of sex is okay at best, I'm sure doing it with someone you love is intoxicating though but I can't speak from experience.
tfw you're a male who regrets losing his virginity
>>
>>28681004
This.
I've had sex with plenty of girls, but most of them are repulsed by me within a few weeks. All I want is to feel love.
>>
File: 1451918070329.jpg (20 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1451918070329.jpg
20 KB, 384x288
>>28677472
>i'm depressed because i need validation and can't self-validate

top kek. a session of pathetic, unsatisfying sex made me realize that virginity was just the very tip of my shit life iceberg
>>
>>28681123
>had sex
>not a normie

i weep for this board
>>
>>28681144
>>28681144
>All I want is to feel love.

Love is truly what everyone should strive for, it is the fulfilling sensation we seek. To love and be loved, that is what will bring us happiness.
>>
General post to all robots, learn to love yourself, you haven't done anything wrong you are still people.
Movies etc have given you image of what is expected of "ideal" male and you've seen Chad Thundercock so you feel inferior.
You are not inferior, if you would know that Chad Thundercock would have less females to spoil, you might think "any girl who goes for Chad is not worth my time, they are sluts" but you are the one who made the supply and demand what it is, only you can change your own life so wtf are you doing right now? bickering about past, whining about how you are not dealt "fair" hand in life, blaming luck, blaming some Chad who took her when you looked at your shoes unable to act because of your own insecurities, love yourself you are a human too, women are human too we are all only human, Chad's don't think about it but it comes to them naturally, this world means little to nothing, enjoy your time here.
>>
>>28681100
It means that you should be happy with yourself before you are happy with someone else.
>>
>>28681275
I'm not a top Chad. I can't be happy with myself. Even if I work out and work hard and do everything to better myself, there are things I still can't change and because of these I can't be happy.
>>
File: 19827319875.jpg (41 KB, 736x490) Image search: [Google]
19827319875.jpg
41 KB, 736x490
>>28681394
Do you really think other people don't have their demons? their own thoughts they despise?
Whatever it is about yourself you feel you can't better it doesn't effect what you could be, why do you want to be the marthyr and the victim?
Stop being afraid, there are things you can change and there are things you can't, change what you can and accept what you can't.
>>
>>28677472
There's more to life than pussy dude.

The fact you put it so highly on a pedestal is probably why you're having trouble getting it.

lmaotbqhwyfam
>>
>>28677472
>the best thing life has to offer

How brainwashed are you?

If there's no love, no justice, no loyalty it's nothing more than flesh to flesh, void to nothing
>>
>>28678375
Sex is sex no matter how you get it. Robots are retarded because they think that fucking a slut for free and paying her makes a difference.

Sex doesn't bring happiness or any other fulfillment. It's the emotional connection. Casual sex is a horrible fucking meme that tricks men into letting their girlfriend's and wives be promiscuous.

How many times do you all need to be warned?
>>
>>28680629
Theres a difference between having a girlfriend for sex and actually being in love with someone.
>>
>>28681477
>accept what you can't.
How? Or rather how without hating myself and anyone who is better than me? Because to me that seems like the only rational reaction.
>>
>>28681712
Your ideal of life does not exist among the normie's you try to fuck.
You live in a world that doesn't exist (Why live when x isn't true) because you can change it from within.
It is not the best thing life has to offer, if anyone says you this x is best in the world they are only speaking of their own point of view, you are not them so it is not your best thing.
I am sorry that i have been so rough worded with you guys but your depression won't go away in your safe zone, you will only waddle in it like i did for years without even thinking about it, i played mmorpg until i became a NEET and created my own hell, after that i slowly started to see what i can do to better my own life and try to do the little things that improve it.
>>
>>28681904
>or rather how without hating myself and anyone who is better than me?
Who said you can't hate them? Hate them! hate them and surprass them, stop being afraid of your own feelings you are a human fucking being no matter how much you spew the "robot" bullshit, you killed your emotions, not your humanity.
>>
>>28682070
>surprass them
I can't. No fucking way. People who are better than me had a good start. They always win.
>>
ctrl f heroin
a few hits
good robots, good
Heroin will fuck your shit up but it's objectively the best thing you can ever feel. Orgasms are like 1/100th of what heroin feels like thru IV
>>
>>28682320
This.
Sex is way overrated
>>
>>28682266
People who had better start came out rotten.
Are you worse than a spoiled brat?
Are you worse than a guy who only has his dick to brag about?
Why and how do they win? because you don't compete and the girls only get Chad Thundercocks and their minions.
Are you the sum of your dick size and wallet? then no shit they win!
What are you?!
>>
>>28678375
Robots think that they will regret losing their virginity to a hooker. They want the 'right' person to share the experience with them, which is why hookers are never an option.
>>
>>28682320
Idiot, the needle will give you only less and less each time you use it, you will yearn for it but each time it will give you less of what you started for.
You will keep hounding it, you will keep begging for it, you will keep doing anything you can for it but only for the memory of the first time, it's a down hill slope that takes you to the bottom.
>>
>>28682405
>People who had better start came out rotten.
They don't.
>What are you?!
An inferior man.
>>
>>28682462
I don't do heroin. Nor do I think anyone should. But, heroin is objectively better than sex. Sex gets worse every time you do it too.
>>
>>28678375
Your mother / female figure of respect taught you that sex is sacred/should only be done with the "right one", you've been betrayed it isn't, it is just another of your body's yearning's.
They didn't mean anything bad but they made you into a cuck.
>>
>>28682320
I'm not ready to fuck up my life completely yet but I'll remember to use heroin at least once in my life, perhaps when I'm elderly and truly do not give a fuck.
>>
>>28682583
Best way to die, OD on heroin on ur own terms
>>
>>28677472
It's not the best thing life has to offer. Most sex is boring and stressful.

Your body makes you think sex is so great because it wants to reproduce. When you actually get pussy, it usually smells and is sloppy and sticky and you have to work pretty hard to please her unless your cock is like a cucumber.

I have had sex thousands of times with hundreds of girls and I would say that only maybe 10% of those were worth it and that only maybe .5% were a great great experience that felt as good as getting a pay raise or winning a competition or being appreciated for your artwork. Only about one out of 200 fucks is even all that great.
>>
>>28682495
Came out rotten means their personality is rotten, why do you think women put up with Chad's in relationships?
Because the only competition is a guy who stares at his shoes and pays for her shit.
You made the competition into what it is today, not exclusively you but people like you.
Imagine the situation where you would have few sluts to choose from and one creepy the ring girl from your area what would you choose?,
>inb4 dat spooki gurl frend
if you can't get the point now you never will and you subconsciously want to be a doormat.
Be yourself is not a meme, find yourself, be yourself and stop blaming world for your handicaps, the world isn't going to hand you out shit to balance it out, you are going to have to be the change you want to see.
>>
>>28682658
>i've had all the gourmet food in the world and only about 10% was worth it
>>
>>28682658

>Most sex is boring and stressful.

So true.
>>
>>28682703
>Came out rotten means their personality is rotten
Personality doesn't exist. It's all looks.
>Because the only competition is a guy who stares at his shoes and pays for her shit.
Because if that guy tries anything, he gets shot down. Speaking from my experience and from what I've seen.
>stop blaming world for your handicaps, the world isn't going to hand you out shit to balance it out
Then I'm not going to participate in it.
>>
>>28682802
Then become a saint and praise the gospel and stfu about your "dreams" of getting laid.
>>
File: Ki63_224.jpg (71 KB, 728x1057) Image search: [Google]
Ki63_224.jpg
71 KB, 728x1057
>>28677472
because while she opened herself to me, I find out that she also opened herself to her boyfriend and that I was just a side guy.

I tell her I'm leaving then if she considers men so expendable. Her response filled me with rage

knowing that I can never affect her life, that she is so cold and oblivious and such a fucking void of self entitlement. This realization has left me emotionally spent. I don't produce happy emotions often, I just wake up empty, become so pathetically miserable and sad. the sad that seeps into your fucking bones that I sit on the shitter for 30 minutes trying to distract myself from what happened. I then become blindingly angry as a coping mechanism.

so I work out or masturbate.
and then I become walled off. it has been 8 months and I'm not even tired of this any more. I was, but now I'm just going through the motions of living my life as if it didn't happen.
>>
>>28682919
>stfu about your "dreams" of getting laid.
Yeah I'm pretty sure you fucking normies would like that. For inferior men to just accept their inferiority and work hard for what Chad gets easily. I'm sure that's what you normal folk would want.
>>
File: REEEE.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>28682982
You dub yourself an inferior male and you don't see why you can't get laid?
It is called SELF worth for a reason, stop being a fucking doormat you CAN change what you are, you just hate putting effort into anything because you are afraid of failing.
>>
>>28682963
Cry me a fucking river, normo.
>>
>>28683070
>you just hate putting effort into anything because you are afraid of failing.
Exactly. I'm very likely to fail compared to a Chad. Also I would have to work harder for many things. It's not fair.
>>
File: 1433237794125.png (271 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1433237794125.png
271 KB, 450x600
>>28683120
suck my cock you virgin pussy.
>>
>>28683137
Who said life is fair? your mother? your father?
They lied, life isn't fair, life is nothing but existing in a rock called earth and making the most of your time here.
What the fuck is fair? that you act like a doormat and get laid? what about people who put effort to getting laid? how would they feel if some fucking pendejo gets laid by buying girls meals and driving them around etc?
Money buys whores, money gets you into their lives, not in their pants.
>I'm very likely to fail compared to Chad
Why do you praise Chad and pussy so much you cuck piece of shit?!
Pussy is nothing more than a luke warm hole between the legs of opposite sex and Chad is nothing more than a guy who has to validate himself through casual sex because he did not have a healthy relationship with his parents.
>>
File: 1437234182968.gif (2 MB, 407x216) Image search: [Google]
1437234182968.gif
2 MB, 407x216
>>28683137
>won't work to harvest more potatoes than the other farmers
>complains when the other farmers get paid more and get praise
>considers this unfair

so is you solution communism?
>>
>>28683239
>pendejo
Oye, essay. Vaya atras para el mehico, puto. Comprende?
>>
>>28683239
>They lied, life isn't fair, life is nothing but existing in a rock called earth and making the most of your time here.
I know it's not fair. But I don't accept it. I'm not going to live among humans as an inferior male.
>Why do you praise Chad and pussy so much you cuck piece of shit?!
I don't praise him. But I see that Chad got lucky when being born to be tall and good looking. And thanks to this he can get everything easily. It's not fair and I'm not gonna let myself be humiliated.
>>
>>28683262
More like
>get assigned small field, can't buy more land
>other farmers get assigned bigger frields
>women choose the farmers who can get most potatoes

Somehow I'm supposed to be okay with this unfairness.
>>
>>28683313
You humiliate yourself through your behavior, "it's not fair, im not gonna try!" fucking cry baby who would want to fuck a baby like you?!
I think you already know your weaknesses and are too fucking lazy to make any effort to change it and are content with bitching about it online in a hive mind comparable to god forbid.. tumblr, you are tumblr faggots other side of the coin.
Grow the fuck up, improve what you can and live your goddamn life you faggot.
>>
>>28677472
had sex
felt nothing. isolated ever since
>>
>>28683378
>fucking cry baby who would want to fuck a baby like you?!
Makes me laugh when normies try to shame me. How about proving me wrong instead?
>Grow the fuck up, improve what you can and live your goddamn life you faggot.
Grow up as in accept that I will be treated unfairly? Nah. I'm not a cuck.
>>
>>28677472
I would take a breakthrough DMT trip over sex any day
>>
Sex is alright, but you're overrating it. Masturbation is easier.

Love however is possibly the greatest thing you can ever experience, everything is different when you're in love. It's hard to describe, but it was the most pleasurable thing I have ever experienced. Until it ends. A broken heart is more painful than eternal loneliness could ever be, it hurts deeper than the worst physical pain, and kills any joy or passion you once felt. Don't fall Love robots, it isn't worth it
>>
File: tumblr_o2mzsqOvkG1s5r49oo1_500.gif (319 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2mzsqOvkG1s5r49oo1_500.gif
319 KB, 500x500
>>28683342
how tall are you. how often do you shower and shave.

are you fat? are you a faggot skeleton?
got shit acne? change your bedsheets

what's your insecurity.
why are you so whiny. why do you think life should be fair. do you think manlets and fat faggots deserve women?

also, there are animals born without limbs, do you think about them all day? stop whining jesus fuck.
>>
>>28683262
The sexual market is not a free market. It's a vagina monopoly and chads are the Rothschilds
>>
>>28683419
>why are you so whiny. why do you think life should be fair. do you think manlets and fat faggots deserve women?
Fat can be changed. Height can not. Manlets are entitled to be treated just as normal height men.

You can call me a whiner all you want, but not accepting injustice isn't whining. Well it is according to you, but you're a retard. Also I'm not gonna answer personal questions.
>>
>>28683399
As you wish, i will stop trying.
>>
>>28683476
>Manlets are entitled to be treated just as normal height men.

Nope, they are genetically inferior and shouldn't be allowed to pass on their shortness to future generations.

Why do you think most woman dislike manlets? It's not for cosmetic reasons, but because they don't want to pollute the gene pool
>>
>>28679437
You're a basic bitch.
>>
>>28683476
lmao, so you admit that you're a manlet with a greasy face that tries to grow a bear to prove himself, which makes sense that you whine like a bitch so much.

or you realy are 6'4 with a nice jaw and clean features and you just like to shitpost.

don't post, don't even come to the discussion if you aren't going to finish what you started, little faggot.

>manlets will NEVER learn
>>
>>28683425
>tfw superior Chad because I have a gf
Get shit on, genetic dead end
>>
>>28677472
ITT: Virgins are hilarious. Also if you are a lanklet and still a virgin at 20, please kill yourself. You have been handed everything in life to get women and you squandered it playing video games and going on 4chan. You're as pathetic as everyone else in here.

t. manlet non-virgin polluting your gene pool with my 5'10 shortness
>>
>>28683660
>t. manlet non-virgin polluting your gene pool with my 5'10 shortness

Sure you are little buddy
>>
Well, I do admit I have to take some issue with the OP's assertion:

>How can anyone who has had sex before be depressed or discontent with life?
>You've literally experienced the best thing life has to offer, and you can also call yourself human. You were accepted entirely by another human being.

As an old wizard who has never had sex, I can't even begin to judge whether the OP's claim is correct. After all, I have no basis of comparison.

However, I do find it a bit suggestive that people are describing losing a romantic partner as something tantamount to withdrawing from a drug. One does not withdraw so severely if the thing they are parted from is some triviality. And let's be honest for a moment; if the experience of sexual affection had nothing to it, no one would bother to pursue it. Nor would they lament its loss.

That aside for the moment, it's obvious that even those that have had sex can be depressed, be discontent, suffer. All of these things are part of the human experience. But the thing of it is, so is the experience of sexual affection.

Every human is born to suffer. The problem is that the wizard isn't human in the fullest sense. When the old virgin suffers, he doesn't suffer as a human being. How could he? He isn't worthy to live as humans live. His pain is that of a thing, a monster. And in that, even the simple dignity that can be found through pain is denied to him.

So no, I don't believe sex is some transcendent experience that allows one to surpass humanity. It's merely an experience that allows one to rise to its level.
>>
>>28683937
Not that I don't understand you, but why are men like this?
>>
>>28683937
>However, I do find it a bit suggestive that people are describing losing a romantic partner as something tantamount to withdrawing from a drug. One does not withdraw so severely if the thing they are parted from is some triviality. And let's be honest for a moment; if the experience of sexual affection had nothing to it, no one would bother to pursue it. Nor would they lament its loss

You are somewhat correct, but the sex isn't a big part of it. It's being close to somebody, being able to cherish someone, confide in them. It gives you a reason to live. Take it from experience, holding a lover on a cold night is far more pleasurable than sex could ever be.
>>
>>28683994
>Not that I don't understand you, but why are men like this?

In what sense do you mean?
>>
>>28683505
Not him, but your entire exchange with him was pathetic, you had no argument other than "durr just keep trying!!"

Should've just kept your mouth shut
>>
>>28683660
holy shit this is projection - the post
>>
>>28683937
Indulge me wizard, what do you get from your martyrdom?

>people are describing losing a romantic partner as something tantamount to withdrawing from a drug.

Don't know about that but i have lost a romantic partner to infidelity, i didn't lay down and start writing linkin park lyrics, i found other things to bring fulfillment to my life, i dislike people who have all the cards they need to live a good life but they limit themselves through their pathetic martyrdom (i didn't get the best possible start so why bother)
If you are not going to make any effort for improvement you forfeit your bitching card, you don't get to feel sorry for yourself if you didn't even try.
Imagine some dude who's gotten his legs blown off or a guy who has few years to live, here you are whining on the internet how you didn't get optimal dealt hand and you won't even play while they would do anything to get half of what you have.
>>
>>28677472
>You've literally experienced the best thing life has to offer,
It was pretty shit desu

>You were accepted entirely by another human being.
Yeah that part was a pretty nice experience but it wish it was a girl
>>
>>28684125
What exchange can i have with apathetic loser who lies down on the floor and asks why can't he stand up?
>>
>>28684013
>You are somewhat correct, but the sex isn't a big part of it. It's being close to somebody, being able to cherish someone, confide in them.

Well, there's a reason I always use the term "sexual affection" in these discussions. The moment I don't, someone invariably suggests prostitution as a cure.

But of course, a man doesn't merely want sex. He wants to have sex with someone who actually wants to have sex with him. There are reasons why virgins exist despite prostitution existing, after all. Paying a woman to restrain her urge to vomit as she touches you is a horrifying prospect.

No matter how charming the prostitute, how skilled an actress she may be, the patron will always know there is nothing authentic about her ministrations. He is still a thing that has been rejected in a fundamental and radical sense. It isn't so much that he is paying a woman to experience what most men take for granted. It's that even in making that payment, he is still not experiencing what most men take for granted. He is not experiencing sexual affection. It may be possible to pay for a woman's body, but it is impossible to purchase her desire.
>>
>>28684023
Okay, I'm a very sexual person for what I am in that I masturbate at least 4 or 5 times a week. I have absolutely no problem with this, I rather prefer this then being stuck in a relationship with someone who doesn't understand me whatsoever. And I'm not exactly sure what priority I should have to meet a prostitute as it's not like I'm shy around people of the opposite sex. But most people of the opposite sex tend to look at me more from a friendly angle than a sexual one and I've never had a problem with that. I've had a couple of people that I've absolutely adored romantically get married and have kids. There was actually one person I knew who admitted that they had been crushing on my best friend. I wasn't bothered by that, too much. I just really don't see the point of esteeming so much of my worth on whether or not I get rejected. Can you explain why so many people on this board do?
>>
>>28684125
Durr keep trying basic bitches.
>>
File: c640x360_26.jpg (15 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
c640x360_26.jpg
15 KB, 640x360
I think i finally get whats wrong with you robots, you are wanna be Chads that didn't make it, Chad beta test version, you share their shitty ideology but not their looks so you're bitter, you deserve to be alone.
>>
>>28677472
>best thing life has to offer
Breh that's not even true. Sex is nice but once you're no longer a lonely virgin you realize it's pretty overrated in human society.
>>
>>28684149
>Indulge me wizard, what do you get from your martyrdom?

There is no martyrdom to gain anything from. I am simply what I am.

>Imagine some dude who's gotten his legs blown off or a guy who has few years to live, here you are whining on the internet how you didn't get optimal dealt hand and you won't even play while they would do anything to get half of what you have.

I think you may have missed my point. I am certainly unhappy about my state, make no mistake. However, whenever I enter into these discussions, I'm merely describing the experience of a relatively small number of men. That's it. And yes, there is pain inherent to that experience. To pretend otherwise would be dishonest.

I would ask you to read my original post. Not once would I suggest that no one suffers other than the old virgin. That would be complete madness, and everything I posted acknowledges that. I'm doing nothing more than discussing the implications of a certain kind of pain. That's all.

The entire exchange about effort and trying to change does have some worth, I grant you. At least when you're speaking to a younger man.

But one does not reach the less-than-enviable state of wizard without being undesirable in a unique sense. The statistics speak to that. The fat, the ugly, the poor, the stupid, the awkward and the rest...most who rank among them still experience sexual affection by the time they reach my relatively venerable age. I would never begin to suggest that sex is reserved for the beautiful. Because it isn't.

There aren't many things like me. But we do exist. Rather than seeing me as merely mourning my situation, consider that I may be mourning the fate of my brothers as well.

There are very few wizards in the conclave. We need to know that although we are very few, we are not entirely alone. There are other freaks in the sideshow, even if we are separated from each other by a pane of glass.
>>
File: 1577942.png (363 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1577942.png
363 KB, 640x400
>>28684579
What makes you so undesirable, so alien that you have doomed yourself to chastity without religious purposes?

Why do you lament your brothers instead of encouraging them, why have you thrown down you arms and surrendered to your current life?

What can be so bad that you truly think you and people like you can never have sexual intercourse?

Ive seen cripples getting laid, ive seen retards getting laid, ive seen midgets getting laid and ive seen butt ugly cunts getting laid, what are you that makes you so bad?

>ive seen a lot of people getting laid, don't ask how
>>
>>28684809
>Why do you lament your brothers instead of encouraging them, why have you thrown down you arms and surrendered to your current life?

Because if encouragement is enough to save someone, he isn't really one of my brothers, is he? And if a man is something like me, to encourage him would be nothing but cruelty. Hope is miraculous to those who have some right to it, and poisonous to those who do not.

>Ive seen cripples getting laid, ive seen retards getting laid, ive seen midgets getting laid and ive seen butt ugly cunts getting laid

Precisely. That's largely my point. Sexual affection is not reserved for the perfect. That's why it is part of the normal course of human experience.

>what are you that makes you so bad?

By which you mean worse than those cripples, retards, midgets and butt-ugly cunts, I take it.

I don't know. However, what I do know is that I've gone through my entire adolescence and adulthood seeing nothing but disgust when I meet every woman's gaze. Which is something that those cripples, retards, midgets, and butt ugly cunts can lay no claim to.

It doesn't matter why I'm worse than all of them. The fact that I am is enough.
>>
>>28685053
I think therefore i am, wizard pls.

Do you smell disgusting, do you dress like gay pride parade?

No one is automatically undesirable, there are qualities that make you disgusting but no one as a human being is by default unfuckable.

If you cannot say the reason you are so undesirable could it be that it literally is all in your head?
>>
sex is boring and girls are annoying
>>
>>28677472
While I don't agree with the sentiment behind the post, the human body is literally specifically designed to have sex, so I see where you're coming from
>>
>>28685165
Thank you! The only person that understands me.
>>
>>28677472
you guys need to realize that sex is not the most important thing in life. it's great, but just because you've had it/you're having it doesn't mean you're happy..
>>
>>28685196
Grass is greener on the otherside of the fence.
>>
>>28677472
You sound insufferable, and that's coming from a fellow virgin. Virginity is a symptom, not the problem. You're nothing more than a failed normie if sex is all that matters to you.
>>
File: 5832081.jpg (19 KB, 258x217) Image search: [Google]
5832081.jpg
19 KB, 258x217
Say it, why can't you be loved / fucked / accepted.

Make your excuse
>i feel attacked so ill ignore his words

Why do you love your room, your loneliness, your same old so much you feel that outside world is out of your reach / not for you?
>>
>>28684336
I think you've nailed it. All these guys with the same asshole dudebro attitude to life as Chads, but no means to act on it.

And then thinking that robots and Chads are the only two types of guy in the world. When the 70% of dudes who are neither Chads nor robots (or alphas and betas, whatever you want to call it), but instead just relate to the women they know like people, are much more appealing than either of the other options anyway.
>>
File: 1958719284.png (24 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1958719284.png
24 KB, 300x168
>>28685428
I want them to break their self made chains, i want them to realize it before they are too old, too sick or too *insert something here* to do it.

We are not here for long, i don't want to see my brothers suffer, they are smart i know they are but they need to look to the mirror and ask the right questions on what keeps them on the spot they are at now.
>>
>>28685130
>Do you smell disgusting, do you dress like gay pride parade?

No. Nothing of the kind. But that doesn't mean anything does it? Not really, when all is said and done. Because most men, even those who stink of shit, still have women who desire them. Sex offenders have women who know the terrible crimes they've committed and want them nonetheless.

>No one is automatically undesirable, there are qualities that make you disgusting but no one as a human being is by default unfuckable.

But that's simply not true. My existence is testament to that, it isn't?

I understand why that idea is unthinkable to most. Trust me, I'm somewhat sympathetic to that prejudice! How bizarre that a human has not been given license to live as humans live! If I was in your position, I would be equally mystified.

I believe these unthinkable things because I've experienced them for myself. If I hadn't, if I was a human being, I would say the very same things you are saying. Because it would break my heart to believe there are some people Nature has branded as excluded from the human experience. To think I had escaped a fate like that while others are subject to it would keep me awake at night. The guilt would be too oppressive, the sadness for my fellow human beings too great.

And so I would convince myself that no one is beyond saving. That if a man is left behind, it is because his actions have damned him. Surely Nature could not have.

And yet she does. And monsters like me will always be living, breathing evidence of her crimes. Make no mistake. We worship the same Goddess. The only difference is that you worship her because you have enjoyed her favors. I worship her because I have no choice in the matter.

God loves you more than he loves me. If you want to understand why there are things like me, you may wish to ask him. You may have some hope of receiving an answer. I never will. God doesn't listen to the prayers of devils.
>>
File: 1446544156856.png (72 KB, 593x712) Image search: [Google]
1446544156856.png
72 KB, 593x712
My grandmother said that sex is the greatest thing in the world.

I also met an old lady on a bus and she told me graphic sexual stories about how she got gangbanged.
>>
>>28682448
You mean betas, robots dont belive this true love bullshit, they have very low opinion on women.
>>
File: 10e.png (1 MB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
10e.png
1 MB, 680x383
>>28685606
Brother do not despair, you are not beyond redemption no one is!

The damning element is in your own head, you have too high standards of what should be.

I will not accept that someone who is born pure has become so corrupted that he is beyond all redemption, that he is born wrong.

You can make it, stop hurting yourself and explore your own psyche, find what is you and find redemption in your own purgatory.

Ive known depression, where the only joy you know is when you stop feeling, rise up brother you do not have to live like this!

Remember that feeling just after you've woken up before you realize the misery that awaits thanks to your ailment, fight it!

And when you find yourself know that you are i and i am you, we are all one in a way, i won't let you fall because you didn't let me fall.

I speak in metaphors and "poetry" because normal speech lacks what i need you to hear.

>lol check this faggot out, what a nutjob
>>
>>28685828
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV7QjFdNkUk&

My gift to you, it isn't a key but it is what helped me.
>>
>>28685660
yep. I've also had old ladies tell me some kinky fucking stories.
>>
>>28685828
>I speak in metaphors and "poetry" because normal speech lacks what i need you to hear.

And I write the way I do in these discussions for the very same reason. Don't believe for a moment I talk in real life in the fashion I write online. I would find myself in a padded cell if I even considered doing so. And I've been in a padded cell before. It's not pleasant, and I have no desire to return to one.

>The damning element is in your own head, you have too high standards of what should be.

The sad thing is that this isn't true. I truly wish it was. Both for the sake of men like me who find themselves in my position, and for good men like you who find the possibility of that horrible state unthinkable.

But let's be honest. The hour is growing late. You needn't be "chad" to experience sexual affection. I think we would agree to this. The problem is that you have to be a monster to be universally denied it. And that is what it makes it so painful.

I wish the disgust I see in women's eyes was delusion. I wish I was subject to some psychotic insecurity. Conditions like that can be remedied. But the perception of reality as it truly is cannot be.

So I ask very little of the good men like you who have some intuition of the pain of men like me. I ask only that you acknowledge that we actually exist. We are not what we are because we choose to be. We are not what we are because we are men like Elliot Rodger who could only find happiness with some bizarre fetishistic ideal.

We only ask you to acknowledge that there really are monsters. And if you find that notion horrible, as you clearly do, that you indict either Father God or Mother Nature. Don't excuse either by placing the blame at the feet of their abortions.
>>
>>28677472
Because when you fuck one time you know how great it is and you want to fuck more and more.
>>
File: 5S5hyXm.jpg (99 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
5S5hyXm.jpg
99 KB, 1920x1080
>>28686245
Even lucifer himself should not be eternally damned.

If that is what you bare and what you feel i mourn and pray for you, i damn gods that would truly make someone suffer so.

Light a candle for me and have a moment of serenity, if not for your salvation then for at least a moments repose.

I accept you but i pray for your future, i've not seen the future but i pray you too take part in it.
>>
>>28678745
Anon you're making an ass out of yourself, just stop
>>
>>28686390
This is a place of robots who barely feel, let them show their feels in peace brother.

I do not judge you, but have the humanity to think of being in their shoes for a moment.
>>
File: 1463547623418.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1463547623418.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
>>28677472
sex isnt that great, it wont give lasting happiness unlike posting bullshit on here. thats the key to having the best experience life has to offer.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-8bMpIWiPM&
Id like to share this song too, enjoy.
>>
>>28686623
I understand your joy in posting here, anonymity gives you greater chance to express what you have on your mind.
>>
>>28677472
why do these bait threads always get replies?

R9K is cancer.
>>
>>28677472
Until you do it you will not know
>>
>>28686677
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKn-lk27QaI
>>
>>28677472
>sex
>best thing life has to offer

Good God I've never read something so pathetic
>>
File: 1448440104863.jpg (29 KB, 479x479) Image search: [Google]
1448440104863.jpg
29 KB, 479x479
>>28686672
I wouldnt call the feeling joy.
>>
>>28686957
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uvIGrnA_3I&index=57&
>>
>>28677472
OP, you must understand that most sex as nothing to do with somebody accepting you for who you are.

When you have sex, you're being used pretty much 99% of the time

Guy use girls for sex because of the "sex will make you happy" meme while girls use guys for sex because they want free stuff
>>
>>28681222
i just want to look normal. i'm tired of being looked at as a ticking time bomb. i'm tired of spending hours infront of the mirror.

you can say "your time is limited, enjoy yourself", but then i go out in the real life and it's nothing like that. i pass by girls and they always look straight ahead, like attractive cyborgs. i go to a job interview and my face flashes with insecurity when i meet the interviewer for the first time. like i'm saying sorry.
>>
>>28687006
>>Iaintclickingthatshit.mkv
>>
File: 1462656542513.jpg (84 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1462656542513.jpg
84 KB, 500x667
Sex is the best thing in the world. Fuck everything else
>>
>>28677472
Exactly and it didn't help me one bit. If anything it made me depressed to know that's all there is.
>>
>>28687072
Experience breeds confidence, the reason you are feeling the pressure / awkwardness in these situations is because you've avoided them in the past.
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.