[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh hai wagecuck. What am I doing? Oh, just some heroin. Since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 409x409
Oh hai wagecuck. What am I doing? Oh, just some heroin. Since I don't consent to LEGAL SLAVERY, I choose to treat myself some days to a smooth chemical high. Oh, umyour boss would fire you? Such a petty that you can't enjoy nice hobbies to relax.

Us NEETS work hard so we play hard too. We always take the time to relax and ease our complex minds.
>>
>legal slavery

Try harder m9
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1242x2208
Wagecucks don't know moderation like the NEET,

The NEET is a conussuer of drugs and alcohol. We do it for the taste and mental enhancement, not to forget our lives like Wagecucks.

Did you miss lunch wagecuck? I'm about to insert another needle. I earned it, and work hard
>>
>>28677479

Being a wagecuck IS legal slavery
>>
>>28677545
By definition being paid a wage means it isn't slavery. Also, the fact that you can quit at any time legally.
>>
>>28677688

Underpaid though. Majority of Wagecucks are underpaid,

Also, time and personal fulfillment can not be bought
>>
>>28677460
if your doing heroin

YOU AR ELITERALLY THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL if were talking about people tiers

holy shit
this board is pretty pathetic, but doing heroin? wtf are you even human?

what does life even mean to you?

what the shit dude im out

ive seen girls cutting their throat and men fapping to girls getting suffocated but this....

this i cant fucking handle

wtf

what is legj;awerohbq3i[
>>
File: image.jpg (936 KB, 966x3054) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
936 KB, 966x3054
>>28677988

Wagecuck, mind-alterin substances have been shown by scientific research to:

-help stress
-cure depression
-increase social aspects of life
-help with chronic illnesses or pain

The NEET is educated and not brainwashed by the Jews like the wagie. The NEET cares the upmost amount about his health, and we listen to research, not buzzfeed.
>>
File: so.jpg (3 KB, 120x90) Image search: [Google]
so.jpg
3 KB, 120x90
>>28678057
but it is increasingly addicting, to the point where your body cant live without it and at that point all those good points will fade like crazy

but if your spirit is strong you can control it, but i mean come on man
>>
File: So Happy.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
So Happy.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
>>28677460
>Tfw chipping while reading this
>Feelsgoodman
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 373x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 373x409
>>28678087

I'm on my 2nd handle of Popov and its 1:30PM. No, I am not an alcoholic like the Wagecuck. Mind altering substances have been used for centuries and in many religions like the native Americans,
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28677460
This is what I call premium-quality unwinding.
>>
>>28678221
good luck when the regret kicks in in about 5-10 years
>>
File: image.png (226 KB, 387x384) Image search: [Google]
image.png
226 KB, 387x384
>>28678617

Thank you fellow NEET. The NEET knows that hard work should be rewarded by hard play.

Wagecucks don't know what to do themselves besides working and sucking Mr. Greenburg's STINKY and HAIRY cock.
>>
>>28677988
he's just shitposting
>implying NEETs do heroin
no thanks, I have no wish to turn into a centipede
>>
>>28678830

Most NEETS do heroin and drugs, most post about it
>>
File: 1460302532428.jpg (41 KB, 338x378) Image search: [Google]
1460302532428.jpg
41 KB, 338x378
>>28677460
Substance abusers are literally the most degenerate type of people. If you're a NEET yet you require drugs to get by then you're clearly not meant to be living that lifestyle. A depressed junkie NEET is no better than a wagecuck.
>>
Regardless of employment status, drug use seems like the worst way to express one's autonomy. Short-term fix with long-term consequences? That's reprehensible behavior and that's how we get roasties
>>
Wagecuck here.

I sip my morphine. On the weekends. By Monday, it's outta my system.
>>
>>28680981

Don't they give daily drug tests for Wagecucks though?

NEETS can choose what to ingest, unlike baby Wagecucks who are monitored. Can't even have adderall or Zoloft LOL IT WILL BE EXPOSED!
>>
>>28681153
Daily drug tests, what the fuckek.

Have you ever left the house?
>>
>>28679139
>you require drugs to get by
You've fallen for the anti-drug propaganda hook line and sinker. Drugs aren't always a coping mechanism, if you're a happy, well adjusted individual you can use them to just enhance your life.
>>
>>28681387

Most corporations for work require random drug tests. Some even test for legal prescription medicine like adderall and Xanax
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 1140x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 1140x599
>>28681438

Exactly, fellow NEET. The NEET is well-adjusted and can do drugs and drink a handle of Popov a day without being addicts, I am productive and do so much in my NEET life.
>>
>>28681444
>most
They don't drug test professionals, lmao, that's for manual laborers and non-degree holders.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.