[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So which board is the biggest cancer and why is it always /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1463622396685.jpg (190 KB, 512x600) Image search: [Google]
1463622396685.jpg
190 KB, 512x600
So which board is the biggest cancer and why is it always /pol/?
>>
This image was probably made by a democrat who's immigration policies makes it unfeasible for unskilled workers to begin working which keeps black youths in the ghetto and white kids at their computer desks. It also brings down the average wage and breaks up unions.
Class "traitors"
>>
/pol/ has some interesting threads/posts every now and then but it also gets shilled on the most. lots of sliders and whatnot, really unfortunate.

i reluctantly agree with you OP
>>
Because you're a lefty probably or something
>>
Because you're an asshole who wants to fill my country with sandniggers.
>>
>>28677189
>he posted it again
oregano
>>
>>28677189
/pol/ simply points out what's wrong.

/pol/ is like your doctor or physician. He/she will show you what's wrong and then will try to find the best remedy to help your affliction

Granted, /pol/ is pretty shit at finding a good solution (anti Semitic feelings out of how successful the Jews are, racism against non white people, Hitler worship, etc), which is why it is generally despised.

TL;DR
/pol/ is good at finding problems, but bad at proposing solutions and having ardent followers of said horrible solutions, which is why it comes off as cancerous
>>
>>28677189
>>28677248
l wonder who could be behind these posts.
>>
>>28677286
>solution to blacks: kill
>solution to jews: gas
>solutions to muzzies: nuke
>solutions to south america: nuke
yeah, /pol/ doesn't hold back
>>
>the Jews are literally the capitalist cabal that communists keep harping about
>"hurrr there's no Jewish conspiracy, it's merely a coincidence"
Go back to your containment board on your containment site.
>>
>>28677189
/pol/ is shit but only a lefty would consider it 'cancer'

my question why the fuck do lefties end up here? don't you faggots have the rest of the internet to circlejerk about how much you love niggers?
>>
File: cuck deity.jpg (85 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cuck deity.jpg
85 KB, 1920x1080
>>28677415
>he hasn't realized that the cabalist jewish communists and capitalists are working together to enslave everyone

The end game has little to do with money.
>>
File: secret finnish conspiracy.jpg (348 KB, 1001x1017) Image search: [Google]
secret finnish conspiracy.jpg
348 KB, 1001x1017
This is why I only consume high quality finnish memes
>>
File: Screenshot (2).png (223 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (2).png
223 KB, 1366x768
They're kind of right about some thing t b h
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 316x316
>He takes /pol/ memes seriously to the extent he actually posted this thread
>>
I got broads in atlanta, credit cards and the scmamers
>>
>>28677356
are you have another suggestion?
>>
>>28677863
Yeah, don't act like a fucking nigger and instinctually feel the need to kill, you asinine retard
>>
File: 8e3.png (128 KB, 377x387) Image search: [Google]
8e3.png
128 KB, 377x387
>its a leftypol thread
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.