[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come you're not dating a fat chick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1463434227043.jpg (295 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1463434227043.jpg
295 KB, 1280x960
How come you're not dating a fat chick?
>>
how the fuck does one get to half that weight and not realize they have a problem?
>>
>>28677042
I thought I was until I saw that pic
>>
>>28677062
What problem? She has a superior body to those skinny girls
>>
The real question is why would anyone willingly be around a fat 'person'.
>>
>>28677042
i have really bad motion sickness so constantly being in orbit whenever im around her would be bad
>>
>>28677042

They only fuck chads, not fat beta males like me
>>
The real question is how is it even possible to get to that level of fat?

I sit on my ass all day every day, eat junk food like 3-4 times a week and processed shit on the other days. I don't burn any fucking calories and I barely even have moobs. How the actual fuck is it possible to get that fucking fat?

And here I was worrying I'd get diabetes and lose my limbs or something, but then when I see people that fucking fat I'm put right at ease.
>>
>>28677409
You can still get diabetes, since that's based around what you eat, not how much you weigh.

>>28677378
That's too bad, fat girl sex is the best

>>28677098
Pics? Preferably bikini, swimsuit or lingerie pics
>>
>>28677042
That's way too fat. In fact that's obese and it's something I'm not interested in.

Now fat can be used to describe many different weights and I assume you meant to ask us why don't we date obese-life expectancy of 30 women? Because they're disgusting and would have no benefit to a relationship.
>>
>>28677409
If you continue with your habits you will end up like that. It's actually the same mind set they have
>when I see someone fatter than me it's okay to eat more!"
And then they raise the bar higher each and every time.
>>
>>28677454

Fat girl sex man, you can't beat it. Just thrust wildly. Any holes a goal takes on a new meaning. With all those delicious flaps and folds you could cum 100 over before you even got close to her pussy or asshole. The mouth is easy enough to find but is usually occupied.
>>
>>28677495
Fat girls give the best head.
>>
>>28677042
That's TOO fat.
Fat girls make great practice gfs anons. They try harder, and don't really ask for much. Plus their pussys aren't affected by their weight. It's still a nice tight small hole.
>>
File: 3vzSRuH.jpg (201 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
3vzSRuH.jpg
201 KB, 682x1024
>>28677464
There, is that better?
>>
>>28677042
I would rather die a wizard the have sex with memory foam
>>
There's too much ass for me in OP's pic
>>
>>28677042
Because they won't date me.
>>
>>28677490
It doesn't really make me eat more, just makes me not worry about how much I do eat.

I guess I should buy some scales and see if I ever gain weight, it sure doesn't feel like I have in a long time.

>>28677454
Oh fuck. But I guess these people must be having 2 large pizzas and a 3 liter bottle of coke in one sitting so I'm probably still good.
>>
>obese
>tattoos
>and the personality to believe you are still attractive enough to pose like that

fucking disgusting
>>
>>28677170
If we're going by how humans evolve on Wall-E then I guess that's superior.>>28677098
>>
>implying that I'm not already
No shame chub chaser. I'll give you guys some pros of dating a fattie.
>top notch enthusiastic head
>most can cook
>they'll die before you (gonna collect life insurance, social security if married)
>can jack hammer all night without complaint (dicklets need not apply)
>less chanced to be cucked if treated right.
>>
>>28677782
I forgot.
>stays wet and juicy
>>
File: 1455669165743.png (551 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1455669165743.png
551 KB, 919x720
i actually try talking to fat girls on online dating but most of them seem like the trashy type that likes to get fucked by black guys

they usually don't reply to me anyways
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.