[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you fucking kidding me? Only thing that Pizza hut has got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: bigsausagepizza2.jpg (76 KB, 450x589) Image search: [Google]
bigsausagepizza2.jpg
76 KB, 450x589
Are you fucking kidding me? Only thing that Pizza hut has got going for them is their fucking stuffed shit. Their crust is okay tier at best. Domino's has their godly cheese, bread, sauce, and holy fuck that crust. I would fuck that crust if I could. I would rather eat Papa Shit's pizza than fucking Pizza Hut's pizza. I bet you don't even know your pizza kid. Don't get me started on their prices. While you can get a fucking pizza at Pizza Hut for $5.00, (oregano) you can get TWO for just fucking $5.99. If that's not the greatest fucking pizza then I guess I'm just a fucking pleb who doesn't know their pizza. But I fucking do, so you need to go brush up on your pizza facts before you fucking disrespect Domino's.
>>
>>28677010
dominos pan pizza is heaven
>>
>le trannyfuckerman
>>
>>28677010
>Papa Shit's
trashy attempt at trying to bring down Glorious Pizza God Papa John. their pizza pies are god-tier.
>>
>>28677010
>tfw Austin Kincaid is retired
>>
>>28677152
This, nice try shill, papa johns is where its at when you want to stuff your face with excessive amounts of animal fat, pig flesh and sugared tomato sauce over a yeast confection
>>
>be tranny
>want to get a pizza
>this guy shows up
>no duct tape to cover my ass

what do?
>>
>tfw you don't have a job and you can't compare pizzas from different places to make threads and talk to other losers about pizza.
>>
it's all about Papa Murphy's anyway.
you pay less price, get a bigger pizza and all the ingredients are completely fresh because they have nothing to do but stand in there and prep ingredients and it tastes 5,000x better.
>>
All of those pizzas are shit. The best pizzas you'll get are in pizzerias.
>>
>>28677185
Wut? Say it aint so?
>>
>>28677249
get fucked by my cock tranny

yeah swallow that poz load
>>
>>28677010
I order pizza a few times a month over the past 3 years and i disagree I live near a Pizza Hut and dominoes and I must say Pizza Hut is overall better pizza plus when I order thin crust from dominos they chop it into squares like retards
>>
>>28677010
That guy is a huge degenerate.
>>
>>28677672
She's been out of the business since 2009 at least. She was one of my favorites back in the day.
>>
>>28677185
>>28677672
>>28677804
Patrician taste desu
orgi
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.