[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Pupper/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Hey, robots. About to go pick up my pupper. My thread last night got some hate. I'll be posting pics of pupper here on and off. Still haven't decided on a name.
>pic related (Dog standing)
>>
nice puppington
>>
>>28676133

Wish I was picking up a pupper today...................................
>>
>>28676133
Looks cute take it to get trained if you can
>>
Dogs are shit tier animals and pets.
>>
>>28676247
You're not white are you anon?
>>
>>28676247
here comes the edgy brigade with the ol' dogs are shit meme
>>
>>28676255
Am a white male.
That a problem?
>>
Dogs are doo doo heads XD
>>
>>28676133
Ignore the haters, they're just newfags trying to impress each other.
Happy for you, and good luck to you and your dog.
>>
>>28676290
Thanks! This will be my third dog. (One has since passed) people on here don't like dogs because they think they are misbehaved. All of my dogs were very well trained and this one will be too.
>>
>>28676247
Muslim detected

Oklahoma comment
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 190x185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 190x185
>>28676266
Just realized that wasn't a question for me
>>
>>28676299
Dogs are the best companion you can have in my opinion, and by popular demand dating back throughout the ages.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 640x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 640x612
I was in your thread last night. Good luck with pupper. Remember to treat pupper well and to have patience with him/her

>pic related when my dog was a pupper
>>
>>28676299
How much sex do you think you and the dog will be having ?
>>
Call it Boaty McBoatface
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 480x640
>>28676443
>MFW reading your comment
>>
>going to a puppy mill
>not adopting a shelter dog

please end your life OP you pathetic waste of space
>>
>>28676546
Not all breeders are mills, good breeders care and breed only the healthiest animals to make the next generation better.
>>
>>28676546
This dog was bred by a family friend. If you want to go get a shelter dog then go ahead. Also who said it was a puppy mill?
>>
>>28676133
Hey OP, I was in the thread yesterday, please take care of him.
>>
Your dog is shitty waste of space and should be killed like all the dogs. Have fun picking up shit and smelling bad idiot. You are so pathetic you have to trip and post multiethnic threads about your shitty pet. Kill your self and your dog please.
>>
>>28676559
and stomp on the necks/drown the ones that don't get sold
>>28676562
there are dogs that need homes out there right now, fuck you and your family friend for supporting an industry that leads to more abandoned/murdered dogs
>>
>>28676573
Will do! I love my puppers
>>
>>28676589
How do you really feel
>>
>>28676620
>being this pants on head retarded
>>
>>28676133
qt pupper OP. Is it a Bluetick Coonhound?
>>
>>28676664
German Shorthaired Pointsf
>>
how do breeders work exactly? do they force dogs to have sex? no really idk lol
>>
>>28676708
dogs will fuck anything until the day they die, that's why they get their balls chopped off.

leave a male in a room with a female that's in heat, and he'll cum in her dog pussy until he dies from dehydration.
>>
why is your puppers dick the wrong way round?
>>
>>28677163
I lol'ed

Oregon comment
>>
>>28676133
Remember to be patient with him. The puppy will shit up the place and pee everywhere for the first month or two but you shouldn't show anger or punish him for that, otherwise he will feel guilty about shitting for his entire life.

Just clean up the shit patiently and remember to complement him if he poops outside.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.