[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean if someone says you don't have a girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1463439061969.jpg (159 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1463439061969.jpg
159 KB, 960x1280
(Or "you need to get a girlfriend", "this is why you don't have a girlfriend", etc).
Do they think you are virginal, involuntarily celibate, or that you simply don't have one specific girl that you're dedicated to but are playing the field?
>>
tell them that your penis was torn off in a farming accident as a child and that it's rude of them to pry into your personal life. stare straight into their eyes as you tell them this. they'll never bring the subject up again
>>
>>28676127
I bet she takes stinky poops
>>
>>28676127
Depends on the type of person honestly. A girl can be asking because she is either interested in you personally, or is analyzing you. The same can be said about men or it could be for rankism, not necessarily putting you down but to make them feel much better about themselves. It's as simple as a psychological feedback loop.

But yeah.. there's far too many answers for something so ill-defined.
>>
>>28676961
the ones which I would be glad to savor directly from the source
>>
>>28676127
don't think about it bro.
you can't control what people will say to you, even less what they'll think about you so, why even care?
If you were feeling ok with being single and is satisfied and comfortable by yourself, you wouldn't feel uneasy when people asks those kinds of questions.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.