[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STD discussion thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: sexually-transmitted-disease.jpg (18 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
sexually-transmitted-disease.jpg
18 KB, 400x240
I got the clap from some whore when I was in the Navy. I mean she wasn't a prostitute, just a girl I met on OKcupid. Here's the tale:

>Be me
>24 years old
>been in the Navy four months, only been through boot camp and curre tly in A-school in Great Lakes, IL.
>Learn I am going to C-school in San Antonio, TX when I finish A-school in a few months.
>update my OKcupid profile to say I am relocating to San Antonio soon
>start talking to a girl there
>6/10, not too bad, used to be a fatty but lost like 100lbs and isn't too bad now.
>We connect pretty well, talk daily, make plans to stay at her timeshare for a few days when I arrive
>eventually tells me she has herpes, but her outbreaks are controlled and I can't contract it unless she is having an outbreak.
>Ignored this huge warning sign, I havent been with anyone for like seven months, I had sex goggles on.
>finally get my orders, fly to Denver (my home town) to get my car and drive to San Antonio.
>meet at her house the first night, she gives me a handy and I finger her.
>Drive to her timeshare by a nice lake, we have sex. Tells me I was really good, in her "top 3" all time (warning sign #2)
>we fuck like 8 times the first two days, I was taking out all my pent up sexual frustration on dat ass
>she is noticeably more distant and bitchy the third day, doesn't want to cuddle with me, just hangs out on her computer when we aren't fucking
>I ask whats up? She says "nothing, its fine", getting the cold shoulder.
>I look over her shoulder to see what she is doing on the computer, she is posting on some board for people using the weight loss injections she takes
>I find the site on my computer and I find her posts. She is saying she isn't really "feeling it' with me, I am too clingy and just not her type. She is going to tell me her work is calling her in and we have to cut the trip short (this was early on day 3, we were going to stay for 5 days).
>Whatever, fuck her, I got laid.
CONTINUED...
>>
>>28676052
>I am too clingy and just not her type

JUST
>>
>I start acting like a dick to her, not talking to her except to push her into the bedroom to fuck. I start calling her dirty names like slut, whore, cunt while pulling her hair and slapping her ass as hard as I can.
>TFW she loves it, a true whore
>still tells me she got called into work early. I tell her "I'm not dumb, I know you aren't into me, its whatever". Says she wants to be friends still (lol)
>drive to her house in silence, get my stuff, give her an awkward hug and leave
>still have like four days before I have to check in, go get a hotel room, play LoL, check out the local cuisine and drink.
>she calls me the next day, tells me I was still a great fuck and she wants more
>wtf? Ok I guess...
>comes to my hotel room in a trench coat and high heels, nothing but a bustier on underneath
>fucking diamond cutting boner
>we start banging, she brought a "silver bullet", a vibrating pod she puts up her ass. I can feel the vibrations while in her pussy. Feels good man
>treat her like a slut, choke her a little bit, name calling, cum on her face and don't get a towel for her
>I was kind of drunk so I only went once, then I got on my computer to play some LoL while she just laid next to me
>took the hint and left.
>its my last day before I have to check in, she calls and asks if I want to see a movie with her, said sure.
>flirt with her the whole movie, finger her during the movie, nibble on her ear etc..
>she comes back to my hotel room afterwords and we bang all night long, she is screaming excessively loud, thought someone would complain
>My dick is starting to burn a little bit, I chalk it up to the copius amounts of sex we have had over the last week, keep going anyway.
>she tells me "this is going to be a difficult friendship, huh?
>I check into my command the next day, all is well so far
>next day I have this insatiable urge to pee all the time and it burns.
>thick white pus is seeping from my dick all the time. Something is wrong.
>>
>look up symptoms of male UTI, am sure thats whats going on, never imagined it could be gonnorrhea.
>she texts me whats up, I tell her about my dick, she says "oh no! Is it bad that the only thing I can think about is you coming over and fucking the shit out of me still?"
>go to clinic, doctor sees my pus and blood speckled underwear and is like "wtf anon, you have an STD. Go take this urine test" then he gave me a shot of pennicillin and some antibiotics
>symptoms clear up, test comes back positive for gonorrhea.
>I call her up and am mad as fuck. Tell her she gave me the clap, how the fuck does she have the clap and herpes and why did I fuck with her? Luckily I didn't get herpes, dumb bitch
> She tells me she is really sorry, her ex must have given it to her when he cheated on her, it can incubate without symptoms for awhile in a female, she will go get tested.
>messages me a few days later and tells me she came back clean, how dare I accuse her of giving it to me, it must have been someone else etc etc...
>you dumb bitch, you're the only girl i've been with in seven months, so somehow I have had it for seven months and fucking you somehow activated it? Yeah thats not how it works.
>she keeps denying, I tell her to fuck off.

Never talked to her again, never told anyone I had an STD before until now. It was fucking awful. I didn't learn my lesson, I still banged like 4 more girls bareback, one of them only having met a few hours prior. They didn't give me STDs.

TL;DR: Met girl on OKcupid, took me to a timeshare resort, fucked like rabbits, decided I wasn't BF material due to being too nice and clingy, we still fuck for another week, burns when I pee and white puss coming out of dick a few days later, have gonnorhea. She denies having it, I tell her to fuck off.
>>
I've got a lump on my scrotum that's been there for a couple weeks.

Help.
>>
>>28676778
Is it on the outside or inside of the sack?

If on the outside, probably just a pimple. If its internal it could be a varicocele or even cancer. Get it checked if internal.
>>
>>28676906
Inside. S'why I'm worried about going to the doctor. Still, it's gotten smaller this past week so maybe it was just a lymphocele?
>>
>>28677079
If its getting smaller thats good. Wait it out.
>>
I can't even finish this.

Humans are disgusting.
>>
>>28676052

TL;Dr

Give me the short version, I'm not trying to test for a test.
>>
>>28676052
At least you don't got herpes. I can now infect all the stacy's so the chads can get it too.
>>
>>28676052
>She literally tells you she has an std
>Sleep with her bareback anyway

Jesus fucking christ, masturbation is a thing anon.
You fucking deserved what you got. In fact, I hope you get aids one day fucker. Your not even a robot. Your just a retard.
>>
>>28676349
>afterwords
Mate.
>>
>>28676349
Med fag here. Are you talking clap or gono. Clap can be diagnosed with a urine sample, but gono needs a swab. What shit doctor do you have to give you a urine instead of a swab test. Swab can detect most std, nobody gives a urine because it can only accurately detect a few. If I were you I'd get a swab and a blood test to be careful. These things can come in bunches and urine doesn't cut it.
>>
>>28679064
*chlamydia or gono
>>
>>28679064
It was Gono, you can test it with a urine test now. I worked medical in the Navy and while I gave plenty of swabs, they can detect it in urine now too.
>>
>>28679064
How would I be able to ged rid of HPV warts medfag? Dont wanna go into a doc and get my junk examined. Already know what it is
>>
every time i see a gay or trap thread i remember that gays almost all have STDs and remind myself that pussy is life

feels good to be neither a fag or a virgin
>>
>only ever had sex with one girl
>got chlamydia
>>
>>28679064
Do those Walgreen hiv mouth swab tests really work.

I raw dogged a bitch.
Just the tip but now I'm scared shitless
>>
God sex sounds gross
>>
>>28676697
Nice story anon, I was entertained.

How goes the clap work? Is it gone now?
>>
>>28680596
Fuck that. Maybe I'm old school (wouldn't be the first time being called that), but I wouldn't want just a urine. I just don't get it, swab and blood is just more thorough. Stds travel in packs a lot. Even when they say they know exactly what they have I suggest they get fully tested.
>>
>>28676052
I got herpes from a navy slut who I lost my virginty too. I've hated women outright since.
>>
>>28680800
Time. Depending on the strain, they'll just go away (might or might not come back). Lancing can leave scars, if not done right, so just be patient.
>>28680924
I'm not too sure, but I would want blood. Anything less is half ass to me.
>>
>>28677079
You better start toking the ganja m80.
>>
>>28680942
Yeah it was gone within a few hours of getting the penicillin shot. I've been tested since and I don't have any other STDs.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.