[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come Wagecucks don't stay hydrated? NEETS usually drink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x640
How come Wagecucks don't stay hydrated? NEETS usually drink around 2 gallons of water a day, while Wagecucks drink less than 4 cups. As a NEET, health is my number one priority, and it is crucial to stay hydrated.

Dumb Wagecucks.
>>
>water
>implying neetys don't drink mountain dew throwback exclusively
>>
>tfw have a fridge that dispenses ice cold water thats filtered
>>
>>28676006
Cause we don't have time. I don't get a break at work, I don't have time to waste drinking way more water than I would ever need. Dumb neetcuck.
>>
>>28676039

Fellow NEETS only drink filtered water. I use my Pur filter. My mind is sharp and I always get a good nights sleep if 12-16 hours.

Drinkin water makes me a better happy NEET
>>
File: CDcaWDDWYAAsHPL_thumb.jpg (113 KB, 618x872) Image search: [Google]
CDcaWDDWYAAsHPL_thumb.jpg
113 KB, 618x872
I FUCKING HATE WAGIES

GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 403x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 403x409
>>28676042
Why, may I ask, do you feel the need to sacrifice your mind and body for legal slavery?

Life should be about improving yourself like NEETS do, not working for Jewish boss. Human slavery is the worst thing in modern society.
>>
>>28676083
>improving yourself
since when has sleeping and playing League of Legends counted as improving yourself?
>>
>>28676083
Because I don't want to live at home my whole life? Because I want to be able to afford things? Because I want to be independent? Most of all, because I don't want to end up like you.
>>
>>28676125

Vidya has been proven to help reaction times, and sleep is a healthy behavior
>>
>>28676140
Really gonna help with all those situations at home when you need high reaction time, like when you're playing more vidya, like you do every single day of your pathetic waste of a life.
>>
>tfw the ice machine is broken
>>
>>28676083

Your genetic line ends with you

Pathetic NEET fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (282 KB, 720x764) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282 KB, 720x764
>>28676232
>Mad Wagecuck detected
What happen? A NEET steal yo girl senpai?
>>
Finally a thread like this. I drink so much water a day because I'm used to it. You cant be a NEET without loving water
>>
>>28676140
Over sleeping is proven to be unhealthy (more than 7 hours a day).
>>
>>28676006
>NEETS usually drink around 2 gallons of water a day
I never did this when I was NEET
At all
>>
I only drink water from my propur filter that I bought off the infowars.com store.
>>
File: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
57117b4f4b559.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>tfw taking a hard shit at work right now because I haven't drink enough water
>>
>>28676006
My roommate Chad drinks only 1 glass of water a day

I drink ~2 bottles
>>
>drink a glass of water
>have to get up and pee every 10 minutes for the next 2 hours
I'll just stay dehydrated thank you.
>>
>>28676799

Wagecuck BTFO themselves yet again!
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 409x409
>>28676825

NEETS are healthier than chads.
We research nutrition and health topics

I'm working on my own cookbook as we speak.
>>
>>28676825
take solace in the fact he will die from kidney failure
>>
If wagies use the bathroom too much their boss will suspect them of slacking!
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28676006
This is because they don't have enough time to visit the water cooler in their workplace.
>>
>>28676903
I can't imagine the damage they are putting on their bowels and bladder by holding it in for so long.
>>
>>28676831
>drink a glass of water

How fat are you? that's like a major warning sign for diabetes no joke, you should see a doctor; if you can afford one it that is.
>>
I drink around 7l per day and it's actually pretty cool
>>
>>28677106
Like 128 pounds with clothes on. Too lazy to see a doctor.
>>
>>28676023

You shut the fuck up. Mtn Dew Throwback is awesome.
>>
>drinks 2 gallons water in a day

Check for diabeties, OP
>>
NEET: Don't forget the E means no Education.
>>
100% water hydration is bullshit. It actually dries out your cells, leaches nutrition from your body, and barely hydrates you.

Instead, eat some fruit or a vegetable. Try it: when you're thirsty just grab a small tangerine and the thirst is gone likely for hours. When water is bound to vitamins your body absorbs it properly. I've found consistently (through actual measurements) that tomatoes hydrate me about 8-10x better than 100% water does.

Also, only "drink" when you're thirsty, your body - you know, the thing that's keeping you alive - isn't stupid, as the medical industry wants you to believe.
>>
>>28676831

You're in for one hell of a ride.
>>
>>28677339

Alcohol is the best for hydration. A weak beer can't be beat, and it has much needed carbohydrates for the body to burn as quick clean energy. People think I'm crazy for drinking a beer after a long training session but they never wonder why I'm so much better that them. It's called diet and exercise. Both elements are necessary for a perfect body. Lately I've been fond of mixing the grapefruit sparkling water with a wheat beer 1:1. As long as the alcohol is in the 2 to 4% I range it will work , at least in my experience. Play around with the numbers and see what works optimally for you.
>>
>>28677328

It means not in formal education. Neets are smart enough to self learn. Only cucks need a multiple choice test to learn a new skill or theoretical base.
>>
>>28676631
>awakened at 6:30 am
m8 I'm a wagelord and I sleep in ever day, I never have to work before 1PM, it depends what your job is.
>>
>mfw self made millionaire
>have headaches because I'm always at the office and don't remember to stay hydrated
Just fuck yourselves NEETs
>>
>>28677489
>millionaire

Fuck you
>>
>>28677489
>Millionaire
What the fuck are you doing here then? Go buy yourself some friends.
>>
>>28677558
Sadly, I can't get away from my roots. I'm still the nerd I always was
>>
>>28677489
>Is throwing away his life in exchange for pieces of paper that are worth an arbitrary made up value
>Is not happy, never gets to do things he enjoy and is neglecting his own health because of it
>Likes to pretend NEET are the ones who doesn't get it
falling for the consumerist meme that hard
>>
>>28676006
As the saying goes, NEETs can't take the heat. They're by definition unable to handle even the simplest of tasks. This is why "drinking lots of water" is viewed as an accomplishment by the NEET.
>>
>>28677660
Wow, you're so enlightened senpai, money is bullshit. Now go tell that to the McDonald's workers and see if they still give you your daily burger, ah but never fear, you've always got enough of mummy's arbitrary worthless pieces of paper to trade for it. You fat fuck
>>
>>28677828
I'm actually skinny and support myself by living the minimalist lifestyle
Girl don't really dig my way of living but not having a gf or a full time job leaves me with tons of free time to do shit I like
>>
>>28676023
mountain dew is like the only soda where i prefer the corn syrup variant

but yeah staying hydrated is the bee's knees. if you ain't pissing clear you ain't living
>>
Right now I'm drinking tea. Wagecucks don't have time to brew! Feels good being a NEET. Getting laid later with a Wagecucks gf hue he
>>
>>28677661
since when quentin browses /r9k/?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.