[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Keep sleeping NEETs, while you are sleeping and will wake up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Keep sleeping NEETs, while you are sleeping and will wake up to another meaningless day playing video games, I will be out working. I'll have real responsibilities, a title to match and interesting problems to solve, for which I am rewarded with money and experience, making me more valuable in the long run. My work will bring me to places around the world, where I will meet new people and see new and exciting projects. I will work with these people towards a common goal, make new friends and expand my social circles full of interesting and capable people, who can provide helpful advice and interesting insights. If I do my job well, I will be rewarded with more responsibilities, a bigger expense account and more money. I already own two rental properties and a Porsche 911.

But you are right, it is so much better staying a little boy, hiding under your blanket and behind your screen, never making the world your oyster
>>
Are wagecucks triggering themselves now?
>>
>>28675950
I am genetically incapable of achieving anything. I'm a net burden on the society and better off dead. Any hope and resolve as I might undertake to change my life as a result of your motivation will only prolong my parasitic existence until I have failed, like I had been failing every time this happened before. I should disappear. Sleep is just exercise.
>>
>>28675978
In other words, if it is immoral to tell a violent, abusive person to 'give themselves another chance, perhaps you'll overcome your bad tendencies and fix yourself', it is immoral to tell the eqivalent to me. So don't do it.
>>
>>28676005
What's wrong faggot, can't handle the bantz?
>>
>>28675950
You will die. I hope you make the most of it!
>>
>>28676409
Sounds like he is
>>
NEET here - I've been through all of that and that's why I'm now able to NEET it up.

Keep working, keep saving and maybe you'll get to where I'm at.
>>
>>28676409

How is this an insult to wagecucks, they are working to improve their lives

If anything its an insult to NEETs
>>
wagecucks just can't stop cucking themselves lmfao

it's literally a mental illness
>>
>>28676493
>wagecucks work to improve their lives
>mine improves for free

top kek wagie keep slaving away for mr shekelstein
>>
>>28675950
I am a Normie who is just visiting, but even I know that you're a cunt
>>
>>28676526
wagie's always gonna buttmad. Insecurity and doubt rule them. So they strive against futility and seek to attack anybody who opts out of the same mess
>>
>>28675950
>I'll be working
pls do, someone has to pay the taxes.
>>
File: 20160519_123805[1].jpg (536 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160519_123805[1].jpg
536 KB, 1600x1200
>be me, 20 years old livin' the NEET life for since 2014
>it was cool but eventually got old, all I did was play vidya and sometimes walk my dogs
>feel like my brain is burning every passing day
>there was a point where I was stuttering a lot,not cool
>fast forward april of this year my aunt rents a room to open a cleaning products in front of her grocery store
>work 2 four hours shifts each day, sundays only 4 hours
>my dad delivers me candies and shit from the store across the street
>feel way sharper than before
>all I have to do is sell brooms to grannies
>I also have free
wifi
>shitpost all I want and get paid for it
Feels good man, I will slave myself for a year, save some dosh to build a room in my house to rent to some normie scum and NEET it out for the rest of my life
>pic related me eating a delicious sandwich
>>
>>28676575

Cool, but you get to stay a virgin fat turd everyone gets to look and feel better about themselves with so long as you get free packs of ramen and eggs, deal?
>>
>tfw no NEET bf to fail and feel guilty with
>>
>>28676677
Man that sounds ducking great
You have my envy
>>
>tfw you open your checking account to a freshly deposited paycheck

Feels good, man.
>>
And still, you'll be impatiently waiting for the weekend to come so you can have some free time to get away from it all. Stay cucked wagies.
>>
>>28675950
you could say the same thing while playing a game;
>I will be out working. I'll have real responsibilities, a title to match and interesting problems to solve, for which I am rewarded with money and experience, making me more valuable in the long run. My work will bring me to places around the world, where I will meet new people and see new and exciting projects. I will work with these people towards a common goal, make new friends and expand my social circles full of interesting and capable people, who can provide helpful advice and interesting insights.
sounds like an RPG
+ what about the people that are on ssi while working? if they get fired from their job, they can still get money from ssi then apply for full ssi if they want more money.

i would rather have a big headache than my legs feeling like jello when i get home.
>>
>>28675950
>being this underage

I am so triggered right now
>>
>>28675978
would you like to enjoy stuff again?
>>
>>28676986
fine by me senpai, just keep that sweet neetbux coming
>>
>>28676493
how can you improve yoursef at bagging food/pushing karts or retail?
>>
ever thought of working as a night janitor at a school?
>going into the girl's locker room
>>
>>28677247
Greet the NEET who can't take the heat!
>>
>Spend whole life doing mundane shit
>Get big house I never get to spend any time in
>Nice car I only drive to and from my mundane job
>Die anyway
>>
File: 1444285594542.jpg (400 KB, 1200x950) Image search: [Google]
1444285594542.jpg
400 KB, 1200x950
>>28675950

mush mush Wagey, only one more day until your 2 days of freedom before another 5 days of wagey slavey begin
>>
>>NEETs spend 50% of their time playing vidya
>>playing games that involve grinding skills and gaining experiencing
>>spend other 50% watching chinese eyeball cartoons
>>half of them are about some quest or adventure that cause characters to go on a journey and work hard to accomplish something
>>NEET watches these because he vicariously experiences validation by identifying with characters who accomplish things
>>argues with people who accomplish things about their right to feel validated by it
>>will probably kill himself

lel
>>
File: wagie slavie.jpg (10 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
wagie slavie.jpg
10 KB, 284x177
>>28677712

>wagey slavey slaves all day
>comes home to videogames with heroes who wage slavey all daysies
>wage slaveys love their slavies
>wage slaveys live for wageys
>wage slaveys die as slaveys
>>
>wears loafers
>expects to be taken seriously
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.