[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
True facts: You can't be a robot unless you are FtM trans.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1463571707032.jpg (213 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
1463571707032.jpg
213 KB, 1920x1440
True facts:

You can't be a robot unless you are FtM trans.

>you are almost guaranteed to be a manlet
>best case scenario for your genitals is a frankenpenis a la pic related
>have experienced life as a woman (so you are stepping down in social standing)
>potentially get less respect than mtf trans in the community
>you will for years have lower physical strength
>many have to put up with ovulation (which turns you into a whiny bitch for a bunch of time)
>>
Why would anyone want to be a man? Ii seriously don't get it
>>
those account for less than 0.1% of people on this board, so that is not a true fact, the minority does not define the majority
>>
FTM are awesome horny little fuck toys. Holy shit. Its best when they are just on test and havent removed tits like maniacs yet.

Its hot as fuck to unbind their chests and go to town on their nipples.

Most of the time FTM had bad experiences with men and for some reason cant fathom a male being an amazing sensual lover.

Still women though, so eventually leads to failure. Most of them are in the tumblr crowd as well.

Hnnggg, its been a few years.
>>
>>28675364
Oh my god what is that abomination? Its a fucking frankendick!
>>
>>28675364
for shame, what a ugly ugly cock...
way too pale, and hairy (from where im guessing the skin came from their legs or something? Assuming this is true, can't they lay in a tanning bed to even out the color of it with the rest of their body?)
Idk man, feels fuckin good to be cis.
>>
>>28675401
>>28675402
It looks strange because it's not finished, the surgery has multiple stages.

I'm ftm.
>>
>>28675695
>It looks strange because it's not finished, the surgery has multiple stages.

It doesn't compare to the real thing anyway.
>>
>>28675695
Then what does the finished product look like? because all I can find is things that look like OP's, so please since you seem to have knowledge on this matter, post some finished cocks, because I really would love to see how they can replicate a mucus membrane with just normal skin.
>>
>>28675364

>mfw trans freaks have hairs on their "glans"

Fucking kek just end yourself you pathetic creatures you don't even deserve to be called humans.
>>
>>28675710
True, but it's enough to help with dysphoria for a lot of people who get the surgeries. That's what matters. Personally I'm keeping my vag and buying a prosthetic dick.
>>
File: 1462423773541.jpg (84 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1462423773541.jpg
84 KB, 1024x576
>>28675364
what the fucking fuck
looks like a leg what the fuck
WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THAT
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
Have you noticed they always go for big cocks too? I mean that shit is massive for a supposed flaccid penis.
>>
if that is just normal skin, how do you feel anything?
i mean, i don't get aroused when someone brushes against my arm
>>
>>28675801
It's literally a meat dildo that doesn't get hard
>>
>>28675782
Anon, those "dicks" can get hard with the use of a pump but they stay the same size. That's what they are big.
>>
>>28675801
psychological aspect I guess. It might feel like just a brush on the arm but it's in the genital area and they know what they're pretending to do, so it arouses them in the brain not the nerves.
>>
>>28675801
Nerve hookup, a microsurgeon does it.

It gets hard with an implant, the same one is used in ED surgery.
>>
>>28675364

what is that in the image?
>>
>>28675364
ewww that hairy glans
>>
File: sausage-pee.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sausage-pee.webm
2 MB, 640x480
At least you can tell that ftms that get post op are 100% legitimate.
No real girl dreams of peeing through an uncooked pork sausage.
>>
File: pump.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
pump.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>28675961
"Just hold on a sec, gotta pump up the old boy"
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.